True North SeedBank

I think if you call them you might get some replacements. Don't go all Rambo on them and it might work. Seems to be pro's. If no joy let us know.

I took a chance and tried True North and so far the customer service has been great. They helped me over the phone and charged the correct amount to my card but it's been a couple days and I don't have a tracking number for my order. I think im spoiled by another sponsor as they always send tracking info the same day. I want to have other options but until proven otherwise I view all others as sketchy. I'll let folks know how it goes. I may call them today as I emailed yesterday and never got a reply.

You guys are right Lauren is great. The issue with tracking is because of Christmas but she said they normally ship in about 2-3 days. I'm spoiled with the other sponsor's same day shipping but waiting is not a big deal if I know it's coming. Merry Christmas and will update as things progress.

Bought a three pack of Dark Devil from True North this afternoon. Quite looking forward to getting one in and popped asap.

Sounds great, I'm actually still waiting to hear from them about when my order is going to ship. I ordered over a week ago and was told they would be back in he office Tuesday and I would get an update but no reply yet. Guess I'm going to have to call again. I do understand that it's the Christmas holiday so I'll need to order on a non holiday to get a true sense as to their service.

Hmmm, I have four tickets opened with them but still no actual response from a person, so I may have spoken too soon. I thought I'd ordered, but it remains incomplete at this time.

I'm sure it's fine, I did order right before Christmas and they were closed until yesterday. They charged my card for the correct amount and emailed me the order number and info and said I will get another email when it ships. Lauren said they normally take 2-3 days to process an order, non holiday times. I am a little sore that I was promised an update on Tuesday, and haven't heard a word.

Joe

I called and was told that my order was processing and should ship this week, very vague. Remember it's been 8 days since I ordered. I will post back when I get confirmation. So far I'm not impressed with my first experience with True North. Am I being too impatient?

I called and was told that my order was processing and should ship this week, very vague. Remember it's been 8 days since I ordered. I will post back when I get confirmation. So far I'm not impressed with my first experience with True North. Am I being too impatient?

Not in my opinion you're not. Vagueness is always disturbing. I'm only at two days, but find myself concerned now.

Erg, keep me posted if ya don't mind. I'll do the same.

So far the order hasn't shipped after being told it would ship this week. With today being Friday and a postal holiday it's apparent that it's not happening. Not even upset anymore, just disappointed. Already ordered it from another supplier and already watching it move via tracking. Probably going to have to file a claim with my credit card company on the True North order and that sucks as they have other stuff I want but as my first time dealing with them I wanted to do a small order to see how it went. Anyways, sorry to be a downer guys and maybe my situation is unique and there is a miscommunication or glitch,etc. I still want to give them the benefit of the doubt but if you say your going to get back with a customer on a certain day and you haven't for several days after, it's poor customer service.

It is nice ordering local as you dont have that customs stuff to worry about, stealth shipping etc :) I was thinking about giving them a shot before. Have ordered from another canadian seed bank on a weekend & pretty much got them within a week, so you 8 day or so processing issues i could have almost had em already. BUT im guessing your delays are cause of the Christmas & New Year holidays as not everyone is open at the same times. Sucks waiting, but I also never expect anything to show up before 2 weeks pass, SO when things do show up early im surprised.

It is nice ordering local as you dont have that customs stuff to worry about, stealth shipping etc :) I was thinking about giving them a shot before. Have ordered from another canadian seed bank on a weekend & pretty much got them within a week, so you 8 day or so processing issues i could have almost had em already. BUT im guessing your delays are cause of the Christmas & New Year holidays as not everyone is open at the same times. Sucks waiting, but I also never expect anything to show up before 2 weeks pass, SO when things do show up early im surprised.

I understand about the holidays but was told by the customer service manager that she would contact me and let me know on Tuesday, and still no contact. That's poor service in my opinion. Lauren said they were back open Tuesday. I don't understand how hard it is to ship a small package of tiny seeds. If there is a delay in product stock then that would be fine as long as someone could communicate it to me but when I call I get varying vague excuses.

Joe

I understand about the holidays but was told by the customer service manager that she would contact me and let me know on Tuesday, and still no contact. That's poor service in my opinion. Lauren said they were back open Tuesday. I don't understand how hard it is to ship a small package of tiny seeds. If there is a delay in product stock then that would be fine as long as someone could communicate it to me but when I call I get varying vague excuses.

Joe

Yea all that kind of sucks for sure, being told things were getting done to find out they werent or so. Also from what I understand they dont actually STOCK seeds, they get them sent out from the breeders or other locations. Asked them before about local pickup cause there office was close to were i live.
I could be wrong about them but im thinking, they take your order & payment since thats automatic, then wait for someone to review your order and call up supplier to get your order picked and shipped. SO maybe supplier of seeds arent open, causing slow downs, dont have stock WHATEVER. If a site says STOCK & im ordering from them but they have to check there supplier before placing your order then its not really stock then.

Im sure its cause of the holidays and them being under staffed & someone missed reading to follow up etc. But being left wondering whats going on, am i ever gonna see these etc sucks & doesnt make one wanna use that place again.

My experience...Placed an order and sent a money order the next day. Received an email that payment was received about 10 days later. A week later received an email that my order had shipped and then received another email a week later that order shipped (oops double shipped).

Second shipment arrived first (5 days after email was sent) and then the "original" order arrived 3 days later (14 days after being shipped).

TNSB notified me immediately that order had been double shipped, and requested that I send it back (they would send postage and envelope, etc.)

Haven't heard back since before the new year, so I'm just holding the order until I do (very small order less than 10 seeds).

Cost of shipping to me and back to them will cost approx 1/3 of order cost......

Called today and got someone who walked down to the shipping department to check and see what's going on. Turns out it was being shipped in from the U.K. and then will be shipped to me. They offered to ship something similar in its place today with lots of freebies but I decided to wait on the strain I originally ordered and since I know what's going on I feel better about it. She said they normally are good about letting folks know but the holidays have been a busy mess. That's where we're at now. I could have gotten a different strand shipped today but I really want the original one. In the future I'll call and check stock before I order online.

Joe

ordered my 3rd order Dec 31 2015. Cheese Auto Fem - 5 Seed
Auto Lemon Skunk Fem (Canuk Seeds) - 1 Free Seed
AutoFem Freebie - Free Seeds with Every Order

cheese turned out great, tons of trichomes from my last order. the lemon skunk was a freebie last time also. it hasn't finished yet but even though it's stout size, it out-smells everything else in the room. past two orders have shown in less than 2 business weeks to US with just paying for the cheap $5-6 insurance, that also comes with a small toy. hoping for more great speedy service with great genetics. got a free auto-ak canuk last order that was awesome but it's been sold out ever since...guess every1 else feels the same way

Back
Top Bottom