Trunk5's Closet Garden

Wow. Buds look great bro. Nice set up too :bravo::bravo:

repizm+

thank you. yeah my whole set up is DYI except for the 400watt hps.

Yo trunks, glad you're hanging in there man! My prayers will be with you. On another positive note the grow looks top notch! That blue widow has been my unicorn man, never got a seed to grow properly, yours look great!

yeah this grow is going well, aeroponics definitely surprised me. growing this way is almost like giving the plant an air bath every day. things are turning around for the better for me, i do thank you all for your concern. but hell what dosent kill ya makes you stronger right? well im a hardened diamond shell.

hell if this blue widow is your unicorn ill hook it up with clones!!! yeah this strain came from the one free seeds i got from attitude and turned out to be a great pheno. there giving them away again right now with your seed orders.

I still got one BW bean left. After that, IDK, it sounded like a great strain in the description, that's why it was soo frustrating when I lost my first 2 beans.

that sucks. how do you germ them? i use brown paper towel that way it doesnt have any whitening agents in it. put a few down on a take out styrafoam tray lay lay down the beans, cover with another few layers then spray till saturated with 5.0 phed water. close the lid. let them sit for a good 3 days and wahlah inch long tap roots.
rsz_img_0967.jpg

Hey Trunk, I am just catching up with your journal now. Very cool stuff! Your closet is about the same size as mine, where did you get your tent? Link?

Thanks and keep it up bro! :thumb: :nicethread:

Hey Trunk, I am just catching up with your journal now. Very cool stuff! Your closet is about the same size as mine, where did you get your tent? Link?

Thanks and keep it up bro! :thumb: :nicethread:

this is what i used to make the tent. Walmart.com: Rubbermaid 60" Garment Closet: Storage & Organization

then i got a roll of panda film, a few cans of 3m 90 spray glue, and a roll of foil tape. i had to make this because they dont make tents that fit exactly into closets. and this wardrobe closet fits exact. altho assemble it in the closet if you can, if not its a hard squeeze to get in. they also make a 36 inch wide one instead of the 60 inch. so you could get two 36's and make a veg and bloom tent.

I admire you for the DIY and design, Trunk5.

hey now, its just because i cant be spending all my money on top of the line equipment so i have to make do with what i can afford. but thank you rose, like i said befor if it wasnt for your info "over there" that i stumbled upon id never be as far along as i am today.

The numbers of my wife's closet are severely numbered Trunk! I will be emulating this for my closet but gonna do 2 tents. About another month or so, watch! lol And very nice looking buds, good pics!!

The numbers of my wife's closet are severely numbered Trunk! I will be emulating this for my closet but gonna do 2 tents. About another month or so, watch! lol And very nice looking buds, good pics!!

haha i hope she doesnt get to upset. yeah eventually once i do my motor swap this spring the whole other side of my closet is gunna open up some. im hopeing for enough room to fit a 36inch wardrobe so i can make that a veg tent. get a mini light mover for my 400 and have the big 60 inch for all bloom, with two indipendent systems, so i can get back into a 4 week cycle. basicly picture my bloom side x2, harvesting one side every 4 weeks.

well took a run to my hydro store to pick up some net cups and some bud candy. took out my nutrients to take a pic. this is all i use.
rsz_img_1278.jpg

Trunk5 you seem to be the master of DIY!! Great looking girls too!

+rep for awesome ingenuity

thank you!! idk i just like working with my hands and ive always been good at making things.

Nice set up Trunk, gotta love a nice full flower room...:goodluck:

yeah its full of sumthin.. haha thank you Vapo!

anyway here are a few pics i snaped tonight, there at about 2 gallons a day now. blue widow 5 1/2 weeks into flower or 39 days!
rsz_img_1282.jpg

rsz_img_1280.jpg

rsz_img_1281.jpg

Just ordered some Blue Widow and G-13 Pure Power. Hope my Blue looks as nice as yours with my led. Keep on keepin' on.

Trunk, Those are some mighty fine lookin buds there :thumb: Are there 2 in a res or buckets ? I'm havin a little problem with my closet being to narrow ! Are you flowering early to keep them shorter ? Topping ? They sure look good ! :peace:

Just ordered some Blue Widow and G-13 Pure Power. Hope my Blue looks as nice as yours with my led. Keep on keepin' on.

i hope so to, but hell im hoping you get the more blue pheno. it looks the best out of the 3 ive seen. let me know tho im down to watch them grow.

Trunk, Those are some mighty fine lookin buds there :thumb: Are there 2 in a res or buckets ? I'm havin a little problem with my closet being to narrow ! Are you flowering early to keep them shorter ? Topping ? They sure look good ! :peace:

actuly these arent in a bp setup there in a sort of stinkbud mock up aero using the pvc fence post. but when i did have the tubs i used the 12 gal gray steralite bins. they fit in there just perfect sideways. here is a pic of one of my bp grows, it was the last of the bins befor i switched to all 2gal buckets. it worked better for me because it helped keep them shorter as the roots didnt have as much room to grow. yet i still got 4oz 8grams from one plant in a 2gal. yes i do top my plants and make it so i get 6 to 8 branches, i lst them to further the struggle of keeping them short. i like having a plant between 2 1/2 feet to 3 1/2 feet yielding from 2oz a plant to my new current record of 4. i veg them 2 to 3 weeks max usually two weeks then ill do my topping and what not let it grow out a few more days then throw them into flower.
rsz_img_1158.jpg

Trunks, everything is looking good. BTW, is your name from DBZ Trunks?

yes it is, i started using it as my gaming name in counter-strike back in 98. i still use the name and play to this day. been getting down on left 4 dead 2 lately.

Back
Top Bottom