Trying to clean out for future drug test, ADVICE PLEASE

MaryMonster

So I found a job that will help my further my future dream career
However I've been tipped off they drug test using urine; seeing as it is in a medical setting working with the mentally disabled.

I am a 21, 108 lbs, Female, with a very high metabolism
I've been clean for a week; but for the past year I've smoked about 5 bowls a day and a couple one hits here and there.

How long would it take for my system to clean out to the point it is safe to test and get a positive result? (With my weight and metabolism playing into the factor.)
How can I assist my body in getting to that point faster?

I hate being away from my sweet mary jane; Seeing as I use it for medically for my own mental disorders.
It is unfortunately not legal where I live yet medically.

Hi,

There are only 2 things that you can do naturally to help speed up your metabolism; exercise or anything that make you sweat and drink lots of water.

It is hard to say how long it will take for your body to naturally clean it self out. After a couple of weeks, you can take one of those at home tests to give yourself an idea. This kind of test has a cut off of 50ng. If you test negative of this, then you know that you are at least under that amount.

There is however another kind of drug test that they can do called the GC/MS lab test. The cut of for this test is 15ng, so a lot lower. If you don't get tested for at least 2 weeks from the last time you used, you can always use a natural product on the day of the test, just to be sure, something like the One Shot Concentrate would do the trick.

If you have less time then that, you can contact our customer service office Monday thru Thursday @ 1.866.900.5656 and speak to one of our reps that can help you find the right product for your situation.

Back
Top Bottom