Twice As Nice

Bud

Hi all, Welcome to my grows, I have two going on now,the inside grow consist of 4 autos,2 moby dick xxl and 2 northern lights, all were topped at the 3th node and are under 600 watt cool tube,carbon filter with a 440 adjustable fan and a adjustable ballast.plants are in 2gal smart pots with ffof and perlite started 3/22/18 I started to flush them a week ago when thay started to cloud up,I’m looking for a touch of amber.
My outside grow is 4 girl Scout Cookies extreme In 5gal smart pots with my own soil mix of ffof,core,peat and perlite. Started inside 4/30/18 moved out when the threat of frost was gone, I topped once at the6th node and have been supercroping them when thay reach 6’.
I’ve been using ff trio at 3/4 strength with cal-mag, molasses and silica, water PHED to 6.5 for my outside grow.
The same thing on my inside grow without silica till the flush started.
I should introduce myself,I guess,my name is bud and I live in a state that does not abide I’ve been growen outside since 16 I’m now 67,I started growing inside about 5 years ago and got hooked on growing inside too! My last inside run I grew 4 autos with good genetics thay were gorilla glue and G.S.C. Auto after the cure so smooth and a plesent smell and high.....that I can’t keep my stickey hands out of the jars.
Now I think I’ve caught u up on what’s going on in my gardens,... please feel free to comment, and or give advice.
I’m just a old hippy,happy to b alive and token.

I did a second flush on my inside autos last night with sledgehammer and as expected more yellow leaves appeared this a.m. I’m so close I can taste it...yum,yum! Keeping humidity down and temp’s within range sure helped with bud production during flower,lights on 18/6. I’m going to go look for my loop tonight.....fingers crossed..... still looking for that touch of amber...... later gator

Did a 3th flush on my inside grow yesterday the final flush,I hope. Just PHed water, and as expected,more yellow leaves today I’m shooting for a chop on 7/18. I’ve never matched time to flush before if I don’t match with this run I’ll just wait for the plant to tell me when.
As for my outside girls, I fed them with veg nutes yesterday and supercroped any thing over six feet tall and placed bird netting over grow to prevent bird from landing and breaking branches. I don’t know wether or not I mentioned this but I put a layer of sand on top of my soil to prevent insects from reproducing. Not to heavy just a coating I do this several times during the run because it works! Chow for now.

The 3th flush did the trick, and the harvest went very well Tuesday all buds trimmed and hung to dry some were 14” long and thick as a water bottles. Happy Hippy Here. I can’t judge yield yeat,I will when cured.
Now.... on to the outside grow, 4 Girl Scout Cookies EXtreem In 5gal. Sp’s. I’ve been supercroping the girls at 6’ and thay have responded with more bud sites and branch’s. I’ve been using The ff trio with cal-mag, molasses and silica for stress all at full strength since onset of veg. So far no real bug damage I’ve been spraying neem oil on leaves back and front once a week to prevent that.
I think the strech is about to begin,no more supercroping just let them go now and wait for the booty to arrive in a mounth or so.

Hi all, it’s bin raining cats and dogs here in the east for almost a week now without relief. The outside girls have grown over 7’ now with all this rain, I’m just glad to still be in veg. And not have to worry about bud rot and mold and those headaches,yet.
My inside grow is curing nicely,burping daily,and a smoooth smoke for sure. Flushing x 3 smoothed it right out. August is right around the bend and depending on my outside yield I’ll b starting another inside grow later in the month green crack autos from fast buds sounds like the bomb but what to pair with it? I always grow 4 plants at a time,2 different strains,Gorilla glue auto does sound good but not sure yet. Any suggestions from the studio audience? Thank for reading Chow for now

Finally a break in the wether,a chance to mow the lawn and check out the girls I’m spraying neem oil today to stop any damage from getting started. There looking good at 7.5’ with good color and many branch’s.

Watering today with veg nutes 7/31 plants seem happy. I see lots of bud sites just beginning to show up
I think I’ll switch to bloom nutes with the next nute feeding. Chow for now

It’s the last day of August and my outside grow has exceeded all expectations plants are over 11’ tall and bushy, lots of bud building going on. I can’t see them getting over 12’ but who knows? I’m hopeing to harvest at the end of September.If the gods permit, and the river don’t rise.Fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom