Scrogsters On Going Indoor Outdoor Grow

And back she goes. Cant eait to flower dutch seeds.
20191118_173107.jpg

Awww man that is going to squeeze nice!
:drool:
The weird thing bobby is it doesn't squeeze shit. Lol "BUT" the flowers are dense hard huge and smell like a sweet skunky skunk. She even taste better then she smells. Weird I thought my self but I do know 1 thing I have 3 more fem. Seeds of her so last time for this girl shes out in with the new.

I smashed 2oz. Nothing but a little wet spot on the paper. Real weird im telling you fucking weird lol
I wonder if it’s not sticking to your paper...

I have a purple Kush that has antifreeze in its genetics and is a pain to collect.

I thought that was your tattooed arm giving a thumbs up behind the Canucks bench this week! A very similar looking tattoo.

Hiya scrogster. Happy hee haw holidays to you, sir.
I keep looking at your method of making oil from rosin. I’m thinking this is the next step I need to take to make stronger capsules without solvents. I’m frustrated infusing decarbed bud that you hit saturation point at a pretty low concentration.
The decarbed rosin dissolves in the oil ok?
Local sadist dealer wants $900 for the tiniest bottle of drops, maybe 25 or 30ml. It’s good oil, but damn sure I can make it for cheaper. Your method looks simple enough even for a donkey.
Thanks for your journal, man.
:peace:

Cool man. Dab press looks like the go-to provider. Plus they are a sponsor. What size press do you use? No. What size press would you get if you were setting up from scratch now? 10t?
Maybe you could help me put a shopping list together? I’ve never tried rosin. I see you guys using silicone for handling and storage. Then you have a bunch of picks and scrapers. Presumably there is a way of smoking the rosin too? Then of course the micro screen bags you’re prepping and pressing as pucks. So - what are all these things and what have I missed? :rofl:
I appreciate your help mate. I’m not pissing around so anything useful you can think of will be going in my cart. There’s no urgency though - we won’t press play on any purchases til the new year.
Cheers man :high-five:

I bought the 6ton press from dab press . I only press rosin for my wife and I . with that said I can press an oz. In minutes. I bought the round puck maker from dab press as well. Far as bags for the pucks not a must have but keeps rosin from being contaminated fron little chunks of bud ect.ect....

I use oil slick paper 250 sheets for like $20 us dollars. I usually store my rosin on the silicon paper and just fold the sides.

Oh if you never tried rosin and you like getting baked then you'll like rosin. Lots of flavor with each strain oh did I mention you'll get baked . I use little oil rig my wife uses a nector collector.

When pressing flower I use 160u bags when pressing kief ill use 37u or 90u bags.

Please feel free if you have any other ? Off to go feed the girls.

:nerd-with-glasses:

Thanks scrogmeister :thumb:
I can see that rosin might just be the weapon to give me a twofer in the war against pain and sobriety :cool:
And oh yeah boy oh boy do I like getting baked I like getting baked in the morning I like getting baked in the evening I will get baked like a biscuit (the things you call cookies) I will bake til my bell goes ding! I would rather be baked to put it bluntly :rofl:
:ganjamon:
I will look into the smoking apparatus side of things.
Good to know it doesn’t have to be a complicated rig for the pressing. Been having a look at the 10t dabpress with the portapower. I need to ask them to build the heating gear for 240v50Hz. Do you know if the sponsor has a rep on here? There’s probably an obvious way to find them but I don’t see it. I can go through their website but I’d rather start the conversation with them here on :420:if poss.
Thanks man :yummy::cool:

Thanks scrogmeister :thumb:
I can see that rosin might just be the weapon to give me a twofer in the war against pain and sobriety :cool:
And oh yeah boy oh boy do I like getting baked I like getting baked in the morning I like getting baked in the evening I will get baked like a biscuit (the things you call cookies) I will bake til my bell goes ding! I would rather be baked to put it bluntly :rofl:
:ganjamon:
I will look into the smoking apparatus side of things.
Good to know it doesn’t have to be a complicated rig for the pressing. Been having a look at the 10t dabpress with the portapower. I need to ask them to build the heating gear for 240v50Hz. Do you know if the sponsor has a rep on here? There’s probably an obvious way to find them but I don’t see it. I can go through their website but I’d rather start the conversation with them here on :420:if poss.
Thanks man :yummy::cool:
Yes they are a sponser here on 420mag. Im sure you can dm them.good luck drop me some pics when you do you're 1st smash you will like it.

Back
Top Bottom