MKono's First Indoor Grow

Isn’t that the truth! :high-five:

Are you going to lollipop if your plants?

if so, then wait till day 21 of flower before you do any major defol.

Now to your question about leaves blocking light. there is no reason you couldn’t. A few here and there, won’t stress the plant out much of any at all. I would do a good once over on the tops of your plants around day 10 of flower (only removing a few big leaves in the centre) , then do it another time again when you lollipop your plants on day 21.:thumb:
Actually day 10 is pretty much when I did it and then 2-3 each night I check up on them. But I do plan a bigger cut next week. Regarding lollipopping, if you mean keeping the underside clean is what I'm doing. I can't really go up much higher and any at all.

Day 19

Time seems to be flying by and they seem to be going very smoothly. My temp and humidity have been pretty on point which is great I dont have to watch it as much. I was making 5gal feeds but it seems that is too much water now as I get close to 2gal runoff so im making smaller batches. Watering every 3 days now.

In the last pic you will see the only mishap iv had for a while. I knocked a bud site off one of the stems but hey at least i didn't break the whole cola.

5 gal per plant? :thedoubletake:
lol yeah you might want to dial er’ down a bit lol:thumb:
Sorry about the mishap! But it happens! Ohh well! Plenty more where that came from! :thumb::high-five:
No no lol... For all 3 plants but collecting a combined total of 2gal. I have to always make sure I know where all my body parts in the tent are.

DAY 28

Just finishing off week 4 and things are overall going smoothly. Watering every 3 days now and im suspecting thats going to get even shorter. I was kind of hoping not to have to buy more nutrients but Im thinking I might have to before this grow is over. I actually ordered a free bag of Mega Crop just because and just paid for the shipping. I was thinking I could use that if I run out but maybe its a good idea to stick to the same until the end. I wanted to try a organic solution next so didn't want to have too much stuff left over. Its looking like im going to have to trim at some point this week as the some fan leaves are getting big and getting in the way. Other than that, all is good with this grow.

Great job filling out the net. They all look fantastic :goodjob:
Thanks, I honestly think I could have done much better in terms of a much more even canopy but Im happy with the result for a first time. Im pretty sure im going to kill it next time around.
:woohoo: Welcome to the MC gang! :high-five:
That’s funny. I just come from a completely different journal, and I just said the exact same thing lmao!
It seems like pretty awesome stuff from what I have read. The organic side of growing really interests me. Im planning my first auto run next and want to continuing using the sunshine mix I have with something. I made a post a few days back in the organic forums but havent heard any input back yet.

All the information I have read can be overwhelming but I could just be over thinking it. Trying to figure out what should be in a base mix vs top dress/tea.

Looks like I'm starting my first signs of nute burn. The GSC looks like it's praying so I move the light up a bit. Maybe the plant working to hard due to the light? Been feeding it the same since the beginning of flower. Do you think just water next round is a good idea?

Back
Top Bottom