Dragoond2's Soil Girl Scout Crack & Others Grow Journal 2019

It's getting close to 4/20 don't think this grow will be ready for it unfortunately. I will still be partying hard anyways hope everyone else has a fun time. Also I have been keeping an eye out on 4/20 sales really hope @SeedsMan will be having a good one. Could use a nice stock pile of seeds to chose from. ;) let me know if anyone sees any good deals out there.
If you hit @SeedsMan during their 4/20 sale, you get a shit ton of freebies, but I also pick all of my seeds from breeders who are also running promos to maximize the freebies.

I will normally come out with buy one get one free by carefully picking the best promos.

:thumb:

@Preston9mm ya I'm not well versed in breeders yet still getting to know who the good ones are. So far I like @SeedsMan seeds but I do wanna try other breeders strains and compare strain across breeders. All though funds are tight so cant just buy seeds whenever. I missed the Halloween sale they did so many free seeds o_O need some more photos for big grows and a bunch of auto for fast harvest times.

@Preston9mm ya I'm not well versed in breeders yet still getting to know who the good ones are. So far I like @SeedsMan seeds but I do wanna try other breeders strains and compare strain across breeders. All though funds are tight so cant just buy seeds whenever. I missed the Halloween sale they did so many free seeds o_O need some more photos for big grows and a bunch of auto for fast harvest times.
2019-03-29-11-24-38.jpg
2019-03-29-11-25-22.jpg
2019-03-29-11-26-00.jpg

If you select breeders who are currently running a promo, they send freebies, then Seedsman will also toss in freebies for the overall $$$ amount you spend. Doing this during their holiday sales, you maximize the free shit they send.

Hope this helps...
:snowboating:

Nicely laid out Pman! Should help others who were unaware of the feature.
I actually just threw together an order for 15 seeds and will get 15 freebies. LoL
Not even the 4/20 sale yet.

I think I'm still gonna hold off until the big sale. The freebie packs are rediculous!

Great breeders running promos right now... Humbolt, Sensi, Dutch Passion....

I'm always window shopping...

:thumb:

Sorry been busy but just a quick update. Lowered the amount of nutes to 1 mil per gallon of water. Also idk if this is a good schedule but I have been doing feed,water,feed,water I have heard of some people doing a feed,feed,feed,water schedule. I felt that too many feeding in a row would be an issue. Any opinions on feed schedule? I really wanna flower these girls getting impatient but I'm going to wait a little longer. Been doing a lot of lst to keep them low.

Girl scout crack

Lemonchello haze

Critical purple kush

Any opinions on feed schedule?
There really isn't a right or wrong schedule. Your plants tell you when you need to adjust. If they are showing signs of overfeeding the tips tend to start to burn first, or you lock out other elements because of too much N,P, or K.
If underfeeding the plant may start to lose it's color, as in turning yellow from the bottom up.

I like to stuff as much food into my girls as possible, so I feed every time, no water in between. It's always good to follow what the manufacturer says for a schedule. If they say water every fourth then there's a reason. Maybe they want the salts flushed out so not too much buildup.
Your plants show no signs of either so you could bump it up or just maintain the same. It's all good right now.

Too low an RH and the plant's stomata doesn't function as it should. Stomata open and close to allow the intake of carbon dioxide and the release of oxygen, but when the RH gets too low the plant closes the stomata and oxygen is no longer available. Without the oxygen the plant can't make the energy required to flower at it's fullest.

Below 40% for short periods will be fine, but it's always best to get it in the 60-70% range. Below is a chart showing what your Rh should be at a certain temp. You want to hit for the green areas.

Back
Top Bottom