2 cups cheese
4 Tablespoons Cannabutter
1 cup green onions
1 cup bacon bits
1/2 cup sliced black olives
2 Teaspoons horseradish
1 Teaspoon mustard
1/2 cup heavy cream

Wash and poke holes along the top of your POTatoes with a fork.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until tender when poked with a fork.

Cut the top off of the POTatoes and scoop out the insides into a large bowl. Combine all ingredients into the bowl with the POTatoes and whip with a mixer until semi-smooth but still a little chunky.
Spoon the mixture back into the POTato skins and sprinkle cheese on top.

Place back on the baking sheet and into the oven for 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes.

Serve and Enjoy!!!!

Always good with a steak or salad!

Mmmmmm. What I like about this recipe is if you happen to make baked potatoes for dinner, you can make a few extra for a planned late night snack! I betcha these would freeze well for individual servings, too. Do you think freezing would damage the cannabis?

ms. fox, i don't think the freezing would do much damage, just be carefull warming it back up.

WaVancouver, i love all of your recipes you've posted in the kitchen, they're genius, and good, especially this one, i'm going to make it for lunch, if my dealer will get over here with my kush.
But bravo man, keep'em coming, i'm going to start writing them in the back of one of my cook books.

Thank You!
I have accumulated a lot of recipes on this forum, huh! I haven't posted any new ones in awhile. You have inspired me to post one! :)

ms. fox, i don't think the freezing would do much damage, just be carefull warming it back up.

WaVancouver, i love all of your recipes you've posted in the kitchen, they're genius, and good, especially this one, i'm going to make it for lunch, if my dealer will get over here with my kush.
But bravo man, keep'em coming, i'm going to start writing them in the back of one of my cook books.

Back
Top Bottom