UK grower

GINGERMANALAN

hiya all
FIRST TIME ON HERE AND IM LOOKING FOR TIPS HELP OR ANY KNOWLAGE YOU AMERICAN GROWERS HAVE. I HAVE A 600 WATT HPS FOR VEG AND HOPE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET A METAL HALIDE 600WATT TO FLOWER THEM I GOT 7 PLANTS IN NORMAL GARDNERS SOIL THE PLANTS ARE ABOUT 3 TO 4 FOOT 36 TO48 INCHESSO ANY TIPS ON HOW TO START MY 12/12 WITH A BANG I USE A GOOD FERTILIZER BUT I KNOW THEY NEED MORE POTTASIUM AND PHOSPHORUS HELP GREATLY NEEDED CHEERS ::thanks:

hiya all
FIRST TIME ON HERE AND IM LOOKING FOR TIPS HELP OR ANY KNOWLAGE YOU AMERICAN GROWERS HAVE. I HAVE A 600 WATT HPS FOR VEG AND HOPE I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GET A METAL HALIDE 600WATT TO FLOWER THEM I GOT 7 PLANTS IN NORMAL GARDNERS SOIL THE PLANTS ARE ABOUT 3 TO 4 FOOT 36 TO48 INCHESSO ANY TIPS ON HOW TO START MY 12/12 WITH A BANG I USE A GOOD FERTILIZER BUT I KNOW THEY NEED MORE POTTASIUM AND PHOSPHORUS HELP GREATLY NEEDED CHEERS ::thanks:

Hi GINGERMANALAN , welcome to :420:
first thing, the HPS you have is not best used for veg if your using both spectrums. You used Metal Halide for veg as its a white/Blue spec mimicking Spring sun. You swith to HPS for flower as it has a red/orange spec that mimicks the autumn flowering sun.

If you veg with MH and not HPS you plants with have shorter node length meaning more bud sites.

There's info all over this site, and many good members always willing to help. There are links in the grow room on how to grow marijuana if you need to know more, or sub to some peoples journals and see how they do it start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom