UK legal weed

JoetheChro

Have recently started getting prescribed weed privately, my NHS doctor not happy but can’t stop it.

Just a very strange situation to be in. Have been told I can drive on it if it doesn’t affect me, walk around with my prescription as long as it’s in the original pot and not get any legal comebacks

I came across it by accident but now 10k users of medicinal cannabis supplied by pharmaceutical companies across the UK.

It isn’t common knowledge here. As I said just very strange.

I doubt we will ever have the recreational side of things legalised here. Tbh I’m glad. I like the way this works. All by app. All by card. All delivered to my door and completely legal and discreet.

Never thought I’d live to see the day.

Anyone there with a bit more info on how and why it got here much appreciated 🤟

Hi Joe - my GP approved my application but it was rejected without reason
His advice was simply to eat it rather than smoke it
That is precisely why I do not want street shite
That is why I'm here :cool:
lol. Good for you 🤟

I bypassed my doctor. It’s private, so I pay for it, nowt to do with him. Had to get it signed off by him though. As I said he wasn’t happy but apart from increase my tablets every 4 months for past decade not a lot has been done to try and treat me. Haven’t told him that I’ve secretly been dropping all tablets and replacing with psilocybin but what they don’t know don’t hurt them. I’d only get called mad if I told them.

420 is the absolute shebang, kit and caboooodle. Loads of edible recipes to satisfy your doctor 😂🤟

lol. Good for you 🤟

I bypassed my doctor. It’s private, so I pay for it, nowt to do with him. Had to get it signed off by him though. As I said he wasn’t happy but apart from increase my tablets every 4 months for past decade not a lot has been done to try and treat me. Haven’t told him that I’ve secretly been dropping all tablets and replacing with psilocybin but what they don’t know don’t hurt them. I’d only get called mad if I told them.

420 is the absolute shebang, kit and caboooodle. Loads of edible recipes to satisfy your doctor 😂🤟
But seriously. How and how seems to be my question, never thought it would happen but all of a sudden it’s here with no fan fare?

But seriously. How and how seems to be my question, never thought it would happen but all of a sudden it’s here with no fan fare?
UK will follow US like a puppy as it has done since 1900
The public will needs to be enormous in order for it to be a political vote-winner
Until then, it's the elephant in the room

UK will follow US like a puppy as it has done since 1900
The public will needs to be enormous in order for it to be a political vote-winner
Until then, it's the elephant in the room
Looool. Bloody hell Roy, where’s your patriotic duty? 😂 I honestly believe we are far too conservative here for all that. It will never be a political fulcrum unlike the US because of it.

I’m going to have a snoop about. See what comes up. I’m intrigued 🤟

Lol I can’t stand that guuuuuy/yoooooot 😂 recognised him straight away from other jarring videos

But. Yeah same weed. Same pot.

Please save me the trouble, does he go into the laws of it? Don’t really fancy watching a little oiks neeky smoke report 😂
There’s 5 different strains they are doing. EMT 1-5. Varying levels of THC and CBD. I’ve got an ami basically. It’s alright. Nothing to write home about but cheap as chips and just that legal side of it.

Have already used the “back up fool I’ve got a prescription” line. Felt good. But strange 😂

93BE27D8-EF23-4B66-AC31-89A3E25C3022.jpeg
DF587CD4-C09A-449C-BF16-5134E7E2F668.jpeg

Not sure if he gets into the law in this video but he has past videos on the subject..I'm sure I've seen him explain it somewhere. He should have the videos titled.

You most probably already know that Britain is one of the worlds largest medical cannabis growers along with Germany, so it is a bit confusing and hypocritical.

Not sure if he gets into the law in this video but he has past videos on the subject..I'm sure I've seen him explain it somewhere. He should have the videos titled.

You most probably already know that Britain is one of the world's largest medical cannabis growers along with Germany, so it is a bit confusing and hypocritical.
Lol yes, I did. Wtf? It’s so strange but predictable. Do as I say not do as I do here 😂

Back
Top Bottom