Ultimate hand sanitizer

i use a tincture made with cannabis oil and isopropyl alcohol for pain in my arthritic joints,, hands and shoulders.

i have been for a long time,, and it works great for pain,, not as good as the oil i make because the oil seems to soak in better

but the nice thing about the tincture is that it dissipates near instantly where as the oil lingers long after,, which is why it penetrates better i guess

so,, i have no science, but i cant imagine a better hand sanitizer than 93% iso alcohol and the added cannabis is a bonus if no pain is involved but a real bonus if pain is involved

just thot i would throw this out there

cheers friends

oh, one thing,, this tincture is not for internal consumption,, no, not at all,, tinctures for internal combustion can be made with drinkable alcohol

oh,, the nice thing about the iso alc is that it holds a tremendous amount of cannabis,, compared to drinkable alcohol,, other than everclear etc

perty darn simple actually. the oil is obvious,, and i actually currently am using the oil that i recover from my volcano vaporizer,, the left over cannabis after vaping,, i save it. vaping does not get it all

i save it and make it into oil

ok,, heres the silly part. i make the oil from cannabis and isopropal alcohol, then reduce the alcohol to recover just the oil,, then i re saturate some iso alc to make the tincture,, ha,, how redundant, goof

ha,, i don't really do that,, just kidding,, but i had some oil saved from the above process, and i did resaturate some more iso,, but from now on i can just soak the vaporizer residue in the iso alc and achieve the same results minus the reducing stage

so, the recipe,, well, that's it

soak cannabis in iso alcohol and rub on the body. research showed me mexican conties where this practice is very common. the alc and cannabis for a rub

it absolutely works,, next step is to make some from the cbd plant i just harvested and see if i can see some results

one thing about the vape residue oil is it smells real bad,, but the smell goes away on the skin very rapidly,, so not really an issue, and tincture made with good oil would smell good, right??

cheers weaseley,, thx for asking

ya know,, if this had been just coming on the market right now it would make someone very wealthy

I’m going to make some when I get home. Would be nice to be able to use ethyl alcohol, if only I had a still.

I suppose overproof vodka would work though not as well. And more expensively.

Speaking of still. I have a old friend from the oilfield the lives in Tennessee. I get a jar every year from him. Great stuff. It comes in real handy for lots of different things. I don't drink much anymore so I always have a little around. Think I may make me some crazy hand sanitizer LMAO.

Back
Top Bottom