Unpacking my seed order

Pinktiger777

Saturday I received my seeds from Seeds Supreme. This is the fourth order I have made through them, and they always give me good service and quick response. I received these seeds five days after paying through bitcoin, and it came from California even though the seedbank has a UK address. This was the fastest yet, and I'm pleased with the seeds, which are packed in little plastic bags with the name on them.
I'm excited because this order has been the result of much planning and thinking.
Here's what I got:

1. Gorilla Zkittlez Feminized Seeds-1 Seed
  2. Strawberry Amnesia Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  3. Girl Scout Cookies Feminized Seeds-1 Seed
  4. CBD Medi Kush Feminized Seeds - 5 seeds
  5. Blue Dream Feminised Seeds - 3 seeds
  6. Peppermint Kush Feminised Seeds - 5 seeds
  7. Green Crack Feminized Seeds-1 Seed
  8. Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  9. Monster Profit Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  10. Grizzly Purple Kush Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  11. Expert Gorilla Feminized Seeds - 5 seeds
  12. 18 FREE Feminized Cannabis Seeds: Skywalker Ghost Triangle Fem., 4 seeds; OG Kush Fem., 4 seeds; Fire OG Fem 4 seeds; Bruce Banner Fem 4 seeds; and Harlequinn Fem., 2 seeds.

The cost was $240.41, with free shipping. I received a 30 percent discount for using Bitcoin. This is a limited discount, and I'm glad I took advantage. I know they aren't a sponsor, but they should be. The seeds always germinate and they are very good at customer service.

Saturday I received my seeds from Seeds Supreme. This is the fourth order I have made through them, and they always give me good service and quick response. I received these seeds five days after paying through bitcoin, and it came from California even though the seedbank has a UK address. This was the fastest yet, and I'm pleased with the seeds, which are packed in little plastic bags with the name on them. :rofl:
I'm excited because this order has been the result of much planning and thinking.
Here's what I got:

1. Gorilla Zkittlez Feminized Seeds-1 Seed0
  2. Strawberry Amnesia Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  3. Girl Scout Cookies Feminized Seeds-1 Seed
  4. CBD Medi Kush Feminized Seeds - 5 seeds
  5. Blue Dream Feminised Seeds - 3 seeds
  6. Peppermint Kush Feminised Seeds - 5 seeds
  7. Green Crack Feminized Seeds-1 Seed
  8. Sour Diesel Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  9. Monster Profit Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  10. Grizzly Purple Kush Feminized Seeds - 3 seeds
  11. Expert Gorilla Feminized Seeds - 5 seeds
  12. 18 FREE Feminized Cannabis Seeds: Skywalker Ghost Triangle Fem., 4 seeds; OG Kush Fem., 4 seeds; Fire OG Fem 4 seeds; Bruce Banner Fem 4 seeds; and Harlequinn Fem., 2 seeds.

The cost was $240.41, with free shipping. I received a 30 percent discount for using Bitcoin. This is a limited discount, and I'm glad I took advantage. I know they aren't a sponsor, but they should be. The seeds always germinate and they are very good at customer service.
What no Blueberry in that order
:rofl:

I had a bad experience with blueberry. LOL. It was my fault the grow bombed,but you know....

I had a bad experience with blueberry. LOL. It was my fault the grow bombed,but you know....,
I grew blueberry once only one out of4 seeds germinated so had to clone 5 plants gave two away
Mine had no smell growing indoor so I thought it was a flop
Friends grew the other two clones outdoors and was quite fragrant
Initial smoke was not that good but I cuted it for like six months and gave most of it away to friends and they loved it
Then I smoked some of what I had left and it was great
Damn I wish I would have kept more of it
Or at least kept a mother plant!
Good luck growing! :goodluck:

I grew blueberry once only one out of4 seeds germinated so had to clone 5 plants gave two away
Mine had no smell growing indoor so I thought it was a flop
Friends grew the other two clones outdoors and was quite fragrant
Initial smoke was not that good but I cuted it for like six months and gave most of it away to friends and they loved it
Then I smoked some of what I had left and it was great
Damn I wish I would have kept more of it
Or at least kept a mother plant!
Good luck growing! :goodluck:
Love that story! I decided my next grow - I'm going to grow Bruce Banner. It is a cross between strawberry diesel and OG kush. I'm familiar with OG - and love it. Can't wait to see what it does. Supposedly has a high THC content of nearly 30 percent.

The Bruce Banner seeds, which were a freebie, failed to sprout. So I contacted the company and they gave me a credit for my next order. So, today I ordered some Bruce Banner seeds and some others, and again got a (this time) 25 percent discount for choosing Bitcoin to pay, and also got six free seeds coming. I expect this to arrive in a few days, like last time. Of course, the Corona virus could complicate the speed. I'll let you know what I get when I unpack the order and I'll post it here.
I'm doing this because people are always wondering how dealing with a seed order goes.

Back
Top Bottom