Unsure of time to harvest

Ultimately I think back to "Nice Dreams" with Cheech and Chong, that thing Stacy Keach had. Like a little vape gun.
I've rigged my arizer to pull thru a piece of glass water bong and it mellows that whip style right TF down..no waiting for a bag and cool on the spot. I've also rigged my rechargeable evape pen with dispensary cartridges and omg! Pulling thru that water bong..changes that coughing game. I got a crappy 40$ piece so I know theres something that will hit better right?
But I know, the bong is where you know you can get right..here's a pic
20201004_105601.jpg

Hit post to quick. This is where I'd like a good percent of my plant to end up. I have but to get some PEG type vape solution and try it out. I'm pretty sure the extraction method using ever clear will give me something to work with.

Looks like your modifications make for an interesting apparatus. Where I am Skid Row, this Q set me back over $170, hit me below my budget belt but since I am very susceptible to pneumonia, I thought I would take a risk.

Today I'm hoping my monthly food purchase ($250. Kroger's) store won't leave me short for the regular bills.

The fact of my bills are all auto-pay, I have never been late or behind with any of my monthly's. My family has never been cold and/or homeless no matter how tight my income may be.

Hey Warezaholic

Take all that ABV or AVB and recycle it. The deal with edibles, Green Dragon and RSO oil that I mentioned the other day.... all of them require that you use decarbed bud.... guess what’s already decarbed? The leftovers from your vape. The acronym means Already Been Vaped or Already Vaped Bud once you run it thru the vape save it in a sealed jar, even after vaping it once - it doesn’t always do a full decarb. You can make butter, brownies, green dragon or rso oil with your ABV bud

When you smoke weed you heat the cannabinoids and it does the decarb so you can get high, but all is left is ashes. Recycle that AVB and use it again for edibles

Thanks 013. I have been saving all the scraps in a recycled chip dip bowl; pennywise was suggesting making butter and making baked treats with it.

I'll inquire more about that when I collect enough scraps to make it work.

Right now I'm trying to learn how to get the most of every stack in the chimney. I don't have much of an aptitude for chemistry science since my late 30s when I gave up on photography.

I'll catch up on this edible subject at a later date.

The thing for me right now, is getting used to taking 20 minutes to do my head. But it seems like it's a different, better kind of high. I might become an addict.

I'm considering retiring that Arizer Q vaporizer! I get much faster and better results from my tiny hitter pipe. Planning to give it, sell it or store it away. In my "empty jar" perspective, it's a waste of my money AND $tash.

Back
Top Bottom