Help! Yellowing leaves

Gardna

Using 15 litre pots in biobizz allmix. Im into week 2 of flower. This is wot ive done so far.
Wk 1 0.5 ml biogrow per litre
Wk 2 1 ml biogrow per litre
Wk 3 1ml biogrow per litre
Started to show pistals so i switched em
Started feeding them 1 ml grow 1ml flower 1ml topmax twice a week .
After first week slight change from nice dark green to light green. 2nd week there now very yellow all over.

Do i flush for 3days and start feed again from half dose or.....?

Or is this a nitrogen def, mag def or nute burn? Too scared to do anythink.@3

sounds like under feeding. Did you transplant into a bigger container before stating the flowering cycle?

No straight into 15litre pot. There clones. Indica strain (some type of cheese)
Ive been feeding from the top since i switched to 12/12.

PICS IN GALLERY!!!! Water been standing in tent min 12hrs before adding biobizz, been feed almost straight away. Had 1 litre of feed per pot last week in 1 go. then 1 watering. Second week i gave them 2 litre of biobizz per pot in 1 go from the top. Hense nute burn? but the dosage im using is under half the recomended dose. Coulple of the fan leaves on each plant are starting to go brown at the tips. Im very confused to where im going wrong? I hope its something really simple. Thanks for the help guys n girls.

If you grew your plants in the same container for veg and bloom by the time you reach bloom the nutes in soil mostly your micro nutrients will be completely depleted. not transplanting can cause root circling and soil compaction. to put a different way if you veg and bloom in the same container buy the bloom phase you should be feeding your plant the full amount of grow nutes and some bloom and maybe a micro.

PICS IN GALLERY!!!!!

So what u guys reckon. Up the grow for this week? 2ml grow 1ml flower 1ml topmax per litre?
Feed 3-4 tyms a week with 1 ltrt of solution per saucer from the bottom then water once top gets dry?
Then start getting rdy for trees to crave more flower?

Thanks guys n girls ... :thumb:

any chance you can post us some pics,

im thinking you may be overwatering, if the leaves are wilting or curling down then this is usually down to to much N but if this was the case it would look like claws and less like curling down,

when you over water the roots start to die and this then looks like the plant has some def, pics would tell us if its over watered or lack of nutrients, the roots need oxygen as much as they need water so make sure the pot totally dries out between waterings,

if its lack of N then the leaves start to turn light green from the bottom up, so you will usually have green leaves at the top of the plant then light green leaves further down, the plant takes nutrients out of the leaves to support the plant higher up,

if you think you have been over watering then you need to let the pot dry out and the plant will recover in 10 to 14 days as the root grow again,

image6472.jpg

image6474.jpg

Here's your photo's for you :high-five:

Check out the Photo Gallery Guidelines and you should find the information for your phone.

:welcome:

:thumb::thumb::420::thumb::thumb:

Thanks guys and girls!!

Picking up lovely switched nutes to 35ml gro 20ml flo 10ml topmax
Was under doseing them!

Pics soon.. Thank you happy kitty for posting my pics.

thanks kitty for sorting the pics out.

now we can see whats going on, it looks to me like your not giving them enough nutrients,
let us know what your feeding them and how often then we can know for sure what the problem is,
but to me it looks like the leaves are losing their nice green colour and turning light green then yellow, this is usually a sign of the plant not getting enough feed, as the plant gets bigger you need to feed it more as the plant is taking a lot more out of the growing medium,

so you either need to up the dose or feed more often, some nutrients you need to feed the plant every time you water, others you feed once then plain water next feed then repeat, so you might need to feed every time you water if thats the schedule your using.

so let us know what your feeding and how often and we can sort out getting this plant back into good health so it finished well for you.

Biobizz allmix 15ltr pots, put straight into container its in the same medium from week 1. Havent been using it with every water also havent upped the dose of N. Getting back on track. Problem is im not sitting on it therefore my guy has to use his eyes n nose for me. I can only go 1 2 days a a week. Thank you for all the help!!!
Ive upped both n&p my npk is 21-20-20 feeding 1once a week on top allowing to dry with 3ish saucers appx 1-2 ltres each feed.

ok, it sounds like its lack of nutrients then.

up the dose and you should see it recover and look greener over the next few days, or keep the same dose and feed it twice a week,

whats the stated dose on the nutrients your using. im sure it will start to look better within days, just keep an eye out for nute burn by upping the dose, maybe use nutrients every time you water until the plant is back to a normal colour, so its just lacking nutrients at this stage, not a huge problem and it will recover within days,

i feed all my plants the same dose of nutrients and one of my plants started to look similar to yours so ive had to up the dose on that one plant compared to my other plants, some plants need more and some need less. so it can take some adjusting to get the dose right.
the lack of green colour in the plants is down to lack of N in the soil.

Back
Top Bottom