What do brown tips and a slightly pale vein mean?

V3nomzz

Hello all,

I am a new grower and recently today I noticed my girl is having a slight problem, she's currently in a 1galon/4L pot in biobizz light mix using the biobizz nutrients as well. The temp is 23C with a humidty of 55/60% placed around 25inches away from my 600W led, she was recently fed 2 days ago with the smallest amount of biogrow at 1ml per litre and I used 750Ml of that water to feed her to give her a slight bump, is this a nitrogen or potassium deficiency?

I forgot to mention I PH the light mix soil to around 6.2

Help would be appreciated, I want to try and save her

Attachments

• 20190326_122833.jpg
    20190326_122833.jpg
    424.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 20190326_122819.jpg
    20190326_122819.jpg
    562.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 20190326_122803.jpg
    20190326_122803.jpg
    490 KB · Views: 86
  • 20190326_122755.jpg
    20190326_122755.jpg
    578.6 KB · Views: 76
It's a seedling mate, leave her alone lol. They barely need any nutes at this point. Personally I don't give them anything till they start turning yellow. Just had a check what your soil is. Says it's set to ec1.2 at ph 6.2. That s a shit load of nutes in it already. I barely feed full grown plants that much. 1.2ec is about half of what manufacturers advise for a full strength dose. Id stop giving her anything other than water for the time being and just let her do her thing.

I had a feeling I fed them way to soon, it's done the same in my DWC and I've just swapped the water to a PH of 5.9,as for the soil grow should I flush that for around a week until the brown/yellowish leaves go away? And for future growing should I start feeding the nutes when the first ever set of multiple fan leaves appear? Thank you so much for your help! It really does mean everything :)

I'm not a soil grower mate so my advise is limited. I wouldn't actively flush her though, might make the soil hotter. Just cut the nutes and keep her moist. Should be enough nutes in there for at least a couple weeks. Have a hunt about the soil growers section though and you'll find someone who uses it quickly enough. They'll be able to tell you about nutes etc.

I agree with @Barney86 -no more nutes for at least 2 weeks,probably longer.
She doesn't look too bad right now,so just let her go it on her own for awhile,at
least till the cotyledons turn yellow.

Don't usually see the clay balls in soil-is that a thing?

I
I agree with @Barney86 -no more nutes for at least 2 weeks,probably longer.
She doesn't look too bad right now,so just let her go it on her own for awhile,at
least till the cotyledons turn yellow.

Don't usually see the clay balls in soil-is that a thing?
I'm glad she's doing okay, I had a bag of them so I thought about putting them in the pot to give her a cosy home plus it looks nice

I'm glad she's doing okay, I had a bag of them so I thought about putting them in the pot to give her a cosy home plus it looks nice
[/QUOTE]
In theory they should oxygenate your water a little as it goes through and should help somewhat to stop bugs getting in. Hope you rinsed them First though. Last time I got hydroton it needed a clean cos was covered in some sort of alkaline dusty shit.

I rinsed them once and let them dry and did a Re rinse to make sure they are fine, they also store nutrients as its warm it could possible drip to the soil which is a win a win

Back
Top Bottom