Urdedpal's Thread

Re: Urdedpal's Contest

Hey guys, I am having a real picture contest with a prize. I am looking for the best toke and smoke shot and the winner will recieve a one year green membership paid for by me. If you are already a member I will renew it for one year. If you are a mod I am sorry but you just get bragging rights.
The rules are simple. 2 pics per person. 1 toke. 1 smoke.Any type of weapon like a joint, blunt, bong, pipe, ect.The pics must be new. No altered pics unless you want or need to block your face. Posting closes at 11pm March 29.
Afterwards we will have polls in chronological order until we have a winner.
Creativity is the key to success! Good luck!

POSTING IS NOW OPEN!
Here is the original post.To clarify things only two pics can be used for the contest.What I should of said is up to 2 pics. So one pic is allowed.
I will post later tonight to start the voting and will bring all the used photos into one thread so you don't have to back track.Thank you.

Its Your Dead Pal. A bit morbid but what the hell, I am a strange cookie thats been left in the jar to long. By the way, luv the new name and avatar.
You were a superhero before that anyways. LOL

/\/\/\/\/\ is bong man old bong man? edit: so it is obm

Here we go A nice fat bong rip finally put some ice cubes in the bong.and i thought i would add to the picture with the other bongs and tried my hardest to get some smoke rings . Enjoy :allgood:

MVC-151F1.JPG

MVC-152F1.JPG

:bong:

Posting is now closed Voting will now open.Voting is open til 3/31/06 11pm eastern time
The rules: You can only vote once if you vote twice your vote no longer counts. Voting is open to everybody including the contestants. If there is a tie in anyway I will be the deciding factor.Remember only smoke shots and hit shots count.
1st place gets 1 year green membership or one year renewel.
2nd place gets 6 months
3rd place gets 3 months
4th place gets 1 month
A mod gets bragging rights
Here is the review

jimmybong

CIMG0402.JPG

CIMG0401.JPG

Kittyloaf

blackhit.jpg

johnnypotsmoker

tn_smokin027.jpg

tn_smokin028.jpg

shavosgirl

growsmoke005.jpg

growsmoke002.jpg

Matanuska Valley

MV-821.jpg

MV-831.jpg

i vote for Snugglefunked because of his creativity

:allgood:

Where's the artsy and bold people! Vote for me, ishmar rodriguez. The blue is made from 100% real lightsaber (D batteries required).

!!

Back
Top Bottom