Urdedpal's Journal

I just stare at my buds. It gets me higher than anything else thinking about what monster mother this baby came from. But possession is 9/10ths of the law...damn...

Urdedpal, those are some beautiful plants! I have learned so much from the many journals on 420. It's like Cannibis College! I've just started my lowryder grow and will be starting a journal once my computer is out of the shop. Using my son's at the moment. I will be seeking advise. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you and thank you. People in the grow section are just too kind.

We are now day 51 in flower for the five plants from seed. These are some pics of the Double fun of No Mercy seeds. I am going to have to harvest early on her. All her pistols are already down and changed color, the calyxes are swelling and the majority of the trichomes are opal or cloudy in color. I am not seeing much growth going on except for the buds getting heavy and sagging. I also need the room for the clones, this is the primary reason. She takes up alot of space and I think she is finishing early because she is probally root bound. Started flushing with florakleen yesterday and will harvest tomorrow.
double_fun.jpg

double_fun2.jpg

I thought this was a pretty cool pic. Its DF on the left with chronic on the right and lucky queen in the back.
Creativity is easy when high or at least its what I am thinking now lol.

0111.JPG

Thought you might like these cola shots. Its the chronic.

chronic6.jpg

She will be the last plant from seed that I will harvest. Doesn't look close to finishing yet.

chronic11.jpg

This pic is a pick of the larger Lucky Queen. LQ lateral branches cannot support the weight of the buds so I had to tie alot of them up. Not LST but for support.

luckyqueen.jpg

These last three shots are of the LQ2. She is pretty heavy also. These pics are of the same bud just getting closer.

luckyqueen1.jpg

luckyqueen21.jpg

luckyqueen3.jpg

Beautiful girls man I envy you, fantastic work. Personally I would love to try some of the Lucky Queen and DF haha :allgood:

I didn't bother with a pic of the white skunk. The pics I took looked bad. But here is a pic of the clones. You can see why I need more space for them.

clones9.jpg

I will be starting my Blueberry and cheese grow in another thread real soon. So if you like this journal, your gonna really like the next. It will be more tutorial style.

clones look awesome man. I'm definatly looking forward to the next grow.

Beauty!

Thats great. Can't wait. Me too. Can't wait for cheesy bud and I always love blueberry. Got the rockwool soaking for it.
I also finally got to making another cloner with pics. DIY DWC cloner tutorial is right around the corner. I just need to take the time to put it all together.
Beauty? Beauty is when I smoke em lol. Thank you.

Aren't they gorgeous? I think this is the true reason Blueberry excels. The dedication of the growers that choose it. Freaking gorgeous Urderhomie.

And from this guy, with his outdoor monsters, im sure you know its one hell of a compliment!

dammmn i wish i had equpiment to grow like you man. seriously. HOLY SHIT. lol mna im excited for that next journal of yours.

Back
Top Bottom