New Room - New Medium - New Strains - 425 At It Again

Sunday's stars are the candy Kush and the Sour Fire Lost.

Candy kush has aromatic blasts that hit you as you swing the door open. I really am growing to love this strain. Smells great and looks sexy as hell
420-magazine-mobile519964147.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1089742057.jpg

The Sour Fire Lost is starting to bulk. I really like the way they look.
420-magazine-mobile265224878.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1626015849.jpg

I'm guessing my Hyena will start to fatten up soon, and that have a bit so far, but they are kind of back-building now. Very pretty, excited to see the potential of this sweet lady.
420-magazine-mobile1654362800.jpg
420-magazine-mobile338770069.jpg

Cheers all!!

Thanks Crash and TMD, appreciate it. Been sick with a cold for a few days, and haven't been out to garden. Need to water tomorrow, hopefully it stops raining long enough for me to walk my ass across the yard to the garage and do it.

Take care all.

Looking great Jesse!!

Peace, Hyena

Thanks Crash and TMD, appreciate it. Been sick with a cold for a few days, and haven't been out to garden. Need to water tomorrow, hopefully it stops raining long enough for me to walk my ass across the yard to the garage and do it.

Take care all.
Well shoot. Hope ya feel better! Recover quickly so I can gawk at your plants some more

Today is 49 days into flower, or exactly 7 weeks since flip day! Deep in the 425 forest lies a garden developing at a marvelous pace. The luscious greens are bulking and hulking and showing what they are made of:)

Tomorrow morning will be a res change and a change in nutes too, sort of. Normal nutes will be ruduced by 30-40 percent, and MOAB will be added in its place. Excited to see the next few weeks of bulk with this mix. Here is the photo show from this mornings time in my hideout.
420-magazine-mobile1468147574.jpg

The red box is around the Sour Fire Lost Sativa, the central orange box is around the Candy Kush that is growing under the 600 hps, the green box surrounds the Black Hyena II (round two:), which now the biggest and fattest colas, and the orange on the right is the Candy Kush growing under the BestVA Burples from my first grow. The Blue arrow points to the hole where the giant Strawberry Cough was, and now the midget SFL:)

Sour Fire Lost Sativa
420-magazine-mobile100001566.jpg
420-magazine-mobile956237681.jpg

Candy Kush HPS
420-magazine-mobile26157258.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1867251375.jpg

Black Hyena II
420-magazine-mobile1756509298.jpg
420-magazine-mobile339991094.jpg

Candy Kush LED
420-magazine-mobile1214320676.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1803491591.jpg

Strawberry Cough
420-magazine-mobile285743111.jpg

And this is my artsy entry to Mars Cup4, photo edition. Lol.
420-magazine-mobile363109110.jpg

Have a great weekend all.

Cheers!

Thank you DeVille! I'm excited to get down on that kush! It would be neat to be able to puff with the other folks that I admire here. I always found great joy and peace in smoking with someone new. I remember when I was in my teens, having this guy tell me he was gonna kick my ass. I had a joint in my pocket that was intended for other things (hoping to meet some ladies at the city festival), but I offered it to him. He looked so so confused, but said yes and took the joint. Ironically we ended up smoking it together, and a couple years later we both ended up living is seattle and hung out a bit. Anyways thanks for looking!

Cheers!

Wow. So many trics the buds look white! Frost advisory in WA. Haha. Killer colas

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! Things are going well on the grow front for sure. I ordered 2 new carbon filters today, the 2 I have have about done all that can do, and boy it's aromatic outside my shop, lol. Let's talk about the herbs we are all so thankful for:)!

Last week I was peering around the Black Hyena II, wondering how it was going to fill in, and during this week, she answered me. She now has the bulkiest buds as her tops, not the densest, but the biggest appearing for sure.
420-magazine-mobile1691771124.jpg

That top is about as big around as a can of coke now, which is cool, but she happens to also be almost 2 feet long of basically solid flower, woohoo!
420-magazine-mobile1600338663.jpg

The Sour Fire Lost has been frosting and bulking really well. Their second or third wave of growth is very apparent in the new white hairs everywhere.
420-magazine-mobile1217625446.jpg

The Candy Kush under HPS is looking good, and will finish strong. She sure always has her arms towards the sky, and the temp in the canopy with a digital laser thermometer shows 78 degrees in the surface of her tallest cola. Weird curly flowers, dense as hell and a smell you won't forget. We have seen a lot of her so I'm gonna skip her til next week.

Last for today is the bagseed Strawberry Cough. Holy Frost Wave! This thing has developed frost on almost every bit of every leaf and flower on its canopy!
420-magazine-mobile1957211694.jpg

She is frosty enough that ever her popcorn buds on the bottoms are covered in crystals!
420-magazine-mobile779528085.jpg

All in all things are going well. Did a full res change today, flushed out the system, and went to work.

Our pH is about 8 at the tap
420-magazine-mobile1675130262.jpg

And the ppm is typically around 40
420-magazine-mobile1307229143.jpg

We have been running around 1200 ppm for the last week (sorry LB I told you wrong it was 1200 not 1500 like I said,) and this week I have lowered it to right about 1000.
420-magazine-mobile1900101965.jpg

With pH right on 6.
420-magazine-mobile1501094787.jpg

Next week we will lower to 750, then 500. If we are fully cloudy on our trichromes we will start the final flush stages, but that may require some isolation of the giant sativas from the indicas that will be ready ahead of them. First world problems, right?!

Be kind to one another today, if you have a couple extra bucks give it to the person with the sign at the intersection, or donate to the food bank while you get your last minute groceries today. We are a great community and if you can help others, do;)!

Happy Thanksgiving friends and family.

Cheers!

JB

Surprise! Amber trichs and almost time to chop our first plant from the new room grow! The bag seed Strawberry Cough is showing amber and clouds. Now the interesting part about scrog and hydrofarm combination...how do I get her out of the scrog, into an isolated bucket and flushed? She is very deep in the forest. Lol, we will see about that.
420-magazine-mobile2053926178.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2079511935.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1351567429.jpg

That's not what I was expecting when I went out this morning, but a welcome challenge none the less. I'll report on how it goes tomorrow morning:)

Cheers!

Nice, yeh that problem put me off scrog net, i like to get em out if needed anytime(soil). good challenge kinda init lol. Something to think about next round, am dipping me toes into dwc like a lot wot am seeing whey hey.let`s know how you go about it cheers. regards

Happy Thanksgiving Everybody! Things are going well on the grow front for sure. I ordered 2 new carbon filters today, the 2 I have have about done all that can do, and boy it’s aromatic outside my shop, lol. Let’s talk about the herbs we are all so thankful for:)!

Last week I was peering around the Black Hyena II, wondering how it was going to fill in, and during this week, she answered me. She now has the bulkiest buds as her tops, not the densest, but the biggest appearing for sure.
420-magazine-mobile1691771124.jpg

JB

WOW, Jesse! That Hyena is a BEAST!! Of course I knew that...

Nice work bro!

Peace, Hyena

Back
Top Bottom