New Day New Way

Thanks guys for the heads up on the purple stems, couldn't see the forest for the trees lol. Off to the grow store for some dolomite lime to treat the low ph. Now here I are some pics of my 2 girls in room 2. This was my veg room but sat empty to much of the time, now it's a flower room in progress,lol need a light upgrade.
image7872.jpg
image7873.jpg
image7874.jpg
:peace:

Quick update: room #1
Showing more signs from low ph in my soil. Will recheck and add more dolomite lime if needed. Also added some Redmond Conditioner at a rate of 1 tbs per gal of soil, here what's in it
image7994.jpg
also started using some bat poo
image7995.jpg
can't wait to see if this makes a difference . Whew a pic of the WW
image7996.jpg

Up date on deficientcys in room #1
Checked runoff today ph was 5.8 so t think the dolomite is doing the job. I will recheck ph next watering. Top dressed all plants with worm castings and watered with smart tea. Here are a few pics of what I have been seeing
image8105.jpg
image8103.jpg

This poor plant:(

image8106.jpg

Even with all this she still puts out bud so I will hold on to her as best as I can.
image8107.jpg

hiya g-daddy,

kinda looks like it's a phosphorus deficiency.

- musshy

High ya musshy
I believe your right, gave them a watering with Indonesia bat guano 0-7-0 and a top dressing of soil conditioner it just takes a little longer with organic stuff. I am starting to gather materials for my new base soil so I can get cooking for 30 days and use on my next grow.:peace:

Happy Weednsday G youll get them to recover heck the bud still looks great :thumb:

Beautiful day to you all here at :420:

Update on room 1

Gave all the girls 1/2 gal ea of compost tea
image8208.jpg

Now that I have the ph issue under control it's a matter of time . New leaf growth looks good so I am feeling a little more positive :thumb:

Here a few updated pics for room 1.
image8209.jpg

image8210.jpg

This is a bud developing off one of the colas
image8211.jpg

Well that it for now have to get ready for the ice storm they are predicting,omg I hope it doesn't happen :peace:

Howdy G-Daddy,

Glad you're feeling better and getting a chance to spend some time with your ladies ;^) PH seems to be about the biggest problem I've encountered. Impressed by how quickly you diagnosed and remedied the situation. Great Job!

JJ

Howdy G-Daddy,

Glad you're feeling better and getting a chance to spend some time with your ladies ;^) PH seems to be about the biggest problem I've encountered. Impressed by how quickly you diagnosed and remedied the situation. Great Job!

JJ

Thank you for the kind words and yes feels great to be back in the flower room.
PH problems suck, lucky for me a fellow member tipped me off about my purple stems. Thanks WC! When I checked my run off it was 4.6. Now have it up to 5.8 going to 6.5 or so. That's why I love this site growers helping each other :circle-of-love: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom