Jetsgrower First Grow I Hope

ok just got from the fishing all week the girls were left in good hands with family well they look good still
did some clean up with dead leaves thinking of starting a solo cup challenge I have two extra critical purple
might try out a slurpee cup any way here are some picks the gorilla glue is putting on some extra weight

Looking good jetssssss :bravo::passitleft::ganjamon::bongrip:

ill try update more often but im a 8/5working guy then the kids then sports
never enough time in life mate. we are with you mate.lol
all looking great too. nice work

Hey @jetsgrower ! Had to check out your grow. Looking great, I love that big spire. I feel ya on the sports, J E T S Jets jets jets, lol. I'm a Packer fan. But tonight is a good night because the warriors lost! Finally.
Bet you cant wait to smoke em. I look forward to your review. Now I have to catch up on your journal.

Hey @jetsgrower ! Had to check out your grow. Looking great, I love that big spire. I feel ya on the sports, J E T S Jets jets jets, lol. I'm a Packer fan. But tonight is a good night because the warriors lost! Finally.
Bet you cant wait to smoke em. I look forward to your review. Now I have to catch up on your journal.
Winnipeg jets hockey every body giving me shit new York jets fan im a hockey guy

Back
Top Bottom