My Very First Grow

IMG_20161214_184230.jpg
last but not least the 3rd and final plant I only gave a regular cut at the top and nothing more this was the second biggest plant

as of this post today the plants are 35 days old….. 7 days agoi gave all plants their first nutrient feeding using the technaflora recipe for success starter kit…. I also bought a ph meter finally and my water is a low 4 and barely a 5 with nutrients I see everyone say the ph should be between 5.8 and about 6.8 or so will this eventually kill my plants but i havent noticed anything wrong yet…. any comments and advice would be greatly appreciated

also last but not least all of my plants are from bag seeds can anyone give me any kind of indication on what strain they are to the best of their knowledge

also last but not least all of my plants are from bag seeds can anyone give me any kind of indication on what strain they are to the best of their knowledge
Too many strains to tell without checking DNA.

Sent from my SM-G935P using --------

So how can I go about doing that
There is honestly no way to tell your strain without you knowing what kind of smoke it came out of. Just grow them til its time to flip to12/12 then pray they are females. I would flip soon because transition takes 2 to 3 weeks of good stretch so they double in size sometimes triple depending on strain. I had a 8 inch girl get to be 3 ft in transition to flower, also make sure your ph is on point soil calls for 6.0 to 7.0. Always start at 6.0 soo she can eat all nutes it will rise on its own.... so remember your height restrictions and flip accordingly. I like some clearance from light. So i never let my girls stretch to close to it. I have 2 girls that go into flower today. They have been veg since 9/15 so they are bushes bc of topping, fimming and LST. After i flip if they stretch to much I'll super crop them to stop upward growth. I also start with a hot soil FFOF oceans forest but after 4 weeks i start to feed. When thrown into flower i will give them micro,bloom, Cal-Mag, armor si, and some earth juice hi-brix. But long story short listen to your ladies and let her tell you what she needs. My last harvest was 2 ladies and got 9 jars curing so my guess is 8oz off 2 ladies. Your training is perfect keep up the good work and keep experimenting with different styles til you find your favorite. Mine is lst with topping at 6th node. Then once side branches get big enough top those once and then flip once those heal and growth starts again. Sorry so long was just trying to help as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

There is honestly no way to tell your strain without you knowing what kind of smoke it came out of. Just grow them til its time to flip to12/12 then pray they are females. I would flip soon because transition takes 2 to 3 weeks of good stretch so they double in size sometimes triple depending on strain. I had a 8 inch girl get to be 3 ft in transition to flower, also make sure your ph is on point soil calls for 6.0 to 7.0. Always start at 6.0 soo she can eat all nutes it will rise on its own.... so remember your height restrictions and flip accordingly. I like some clearance from light. So i never let my girls stretch to close to it. I have 2 girls that go into flower today. They have been veg since 9/15 so they are bushes bc of topping, fimming and LST. After i flip if they stretch to much I'll super crop them to stop upward growth. I also start with a hot soil FFOF oceans forest but after 4 weeks i start to feed. When thrown into flower i will give them micro,bloom, Cal-Mag, armor si, and some earth juice hi-brix. But long story short listen to your ladies and let her tell you what she needs. My last harvest was 2 ladies and got 9 jars curing so my guess is 8oz off 2 ladies. Your training is perfect keep up the good work and keep experimenting with different styles til you find your favorite. Mine is lst with topping at 6th node. Then once side branches get big enough top those once and then flip once those heal and growth starts again. Sorry so long was just trying to help as much as possible.

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Hey I really appreciate all the info I ran into a real bad problem and had to stop my grow but I did learn quite a bit but I have a long way to go plus I definitely want to order feminized seeds when I start back up

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom