First Grow - Auto-Flowering Dominant Sativa - Indoor LED

That light will help and you can try to chop the big one and try to let the little go I bit longer.
With normal plants it works so maybe Autos will too.

I know with all that extra for shipping and in my case also taxes, that sucks but still better than nearly produce nothing.

I would say that you have done very well with what you had to work with in the way of the lights .. When you get the new light set up a timer at 18/6 like you mentioned.. Would also recommend a thermometer to monitor the temps .. Happy Growing ..

I would say that you have done very well with what you had to work with in the way of the lights .. When you get the new light set up a timer at 18/6 like you mentioned.. Would also recommend a thermometer to monitor the temps .. Happy Growing ..

Thank you so much for your kind answer!! I have now a timer with 18/6 and I do have a thermometer I'm keeping the temps around 21 with 40-50% of relative humidity... But when the lights get here it will be much better!!

I have some updates too!! The main cola has grown quite a bit:

image17255.jpg

Also got myself a usb microscope to check the trichomes as I want more of a head high I don't want to wait too long for the harvest and as I see it most of the trichomes are now cloudy but I would like some expert opinions:

image17254.jpg
image17253.jpg
image17252.jpg

Any advice is kindly welcome! :)

I do not know much about growing auto flower strains.. With that said you may want to see what folks recommend for a light cycle.. It may need to be switched to a 12/12 cycle..

I would wait longer for harvest, until you see some Amber and it will pack some more weight to.

You can but don't has to do 12/12 that's why they are Autos, I go with 18/6 or 16/8 from start to finish.

Update!!

Got my Mars lights I'm so happy!!!

This is what the setup looks like now:

image17300.jpg
image17299.jpg

I also covered the walls with aluminum foil for more reflection and I am keeping the 18/6 light cycle I will wait a couple more weeks like advised and I already have the little sister starting next to the big one :)

image17303.jpg

Ahhh ok like lower the light so the lower buds get more of it? :) will do so then! And amazing tip with the light I love it!!

Jep the lower buds now get more do to that bending and lowering.

It wont hurt that top bud I got that light myself and did my first to indorgrows with it.
And I was like 5" away at the end just have a look how the plant reacts or if the top leaf start curling or anything look different.
But that light isn't to intense as it is quite big for 48 LED so there is no danger to go close.

Still cheaper than buy several CFL witch use more power and degrades over time and has more usable light for a plant.

I use mine as veg light now and it does that very well with just 60W.

Jep the lower buds now get more do to that bending and lowering.

It wont hurt that top bud I got that light myself and did my first to indorgrows with it.
And I was like 5" away at the end just have a look how the plant reacts or if the top leaf start curling or anything look different.
But that light isn't to intense as it is quite big for 48 LED so there is no danger to go close.

Still cheaper than buy several CFL witch use more power and degrades over time and has more usable light for a plant.

I use mine as veg light now and it does that very well with just 60W.

Hi!!!

Ever since I started using the led lights I have noticed brown spots on my leaves, I am worried cause this had not happened before the led lights were used, I have risen the led light a bit but brown spots keep appearing all over my plant. Would you know what could be wrong? I am now flushing with only water but I doubt this had to do anything with nutes since this is the first time in has happened in the entire grow.

Can you help me??

You need Cal-Mag

As I cant get Cal-Mag here without insane shipping cost I use Canna Calcium and Magnesium in single bottles.

Sooooo finally found a place that ships canna magnesium and canna calcium! No luck on a calmag compound sold anywhere near me and MEGA expensive to ship so now is the waiting game until they arrive.... I turned the led lights off until then... Is this a good idea?
Other than that all buds seem to be fattening up even the lower ones that seemed so airy are starting to fat up and frost up.

I read somewhere that using Epsom salts on the water will help with the magnesium deficiency has anyone heard of this?

Anyway I will try to be patient as my supplements arrive :)

You need Cal-Mag

As I cant get Cal-Mag here without insane shipping cost I use Canna Calcium and Magnesium in single bottles.

Sooooo finally found a place that ships canna magnesium and canna calcium! No luck on a calmag compound sold anywhere near me and MEGA expensive to ship so now is the waiting game until they arrive.... I turned the led lights off until then... Is this a good idea?
Other than that all buds seem to be fattening up even the lower ones that seemed so airy are starting to fat up and frost up.

I read somewhere that using Epsom salts on the water will help with the magnesium deficiency has anyone heard of this?

Anyway I will try to be patient as my supplements arrive :)

Back
Top Bottom