Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

yup, all Lester said is spot on! A truly amazing plant, a truly amazing grower, sense of humor gets a 10, plant comes out of nowhere and

the first timer wins 420 PoM! You are a super addition to the 420 :circle-of-love:

I show you on Laddy w/ that spray bottle to my best friends, every chance I get.

I'll never forget how horrified you were, the day she was named the MONSTER!!

i'm glad the name stuck!, stuck like fresh trichromes:goodjob: looking forward to M2

:bravo::bravo::bravo::cheer::cheer: BE SAFE!:high-five:

on google "search images", this w/out quotes "monster 420 rooster"

you on Laddy are first picture at the top (my alterated pic lol):thumb:

u and laddy r also on page 1 search of "fluxy lady" (quotes needed)!

"fluxy lady 420", search shows YOU & monster, not me lol!

hi, wow that's awesome dude very beautiful and what look like a nice haul as well congrats!

Insane! What a trip down memory lane!

I definitely think that picture of the jars stacked up is the coolest picture of the whole harvest. It must be so rewarding seeing all the effort pay off :)

Now the biggest question is: how long will your new stash last you? :circle-of-love: :high-five:

Official Rooster Update

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

zf3c.jpg

A very good day to all...

Ok So it's like this, I seem to have spoken to soon as on monday during my harvest the power went off again until today, I really hope it is for good this time so for now i am back.

I Am busy compiling the my Final Harvest report on the monster it should be up in the next 2 or so hours, Here is my reply to your comments in the mean time :thanks:

My god lol, lovely reminiscence session brother, so much glory!! It was so great to see it grow, I'll never forget this plant lol, as I'm sure you won't ever either. Thanks for sharing this with us here, it has been great to welcome you into the community here. You have became a valuable member to us, and we wish to see more of your grows.

Again, this was an incredible grow, I'm still boggled by some of those pictures, those roots coming out of the ground, totally gives it the feel that she is really alive. She produced you some amazing medicine with minimal setbacks, definitely a big win (so to speak :) )

Truthfully, that bud looks incredible. :bravo:

Good day Lester...

Thanks, Glad you enjoyed the The monster grow so much, Thanks for all your help and guidance on this grow you where a vital part of the success of this plant!!

Thanks for all the kind words and welcoming me to the 420 community making me feel right at home from the first day, You are a true friend!!!

Best and Blessed to you my friend!!

:adore:

yup, all Lester said is spot on! A truly amazing plant, a truly amazing grower, sense of humor gets a 10, plant comes out of nowhere and

the first timer wins 420 PoM! You are a super addition to the 420 :circle-of-love:

I show you on Laddy w/ that spray bottle to my best friends, every chance I get.

I'll never forget how horrified you were, the day she was named the MONSTER!!

i'm glad the name stuck!, stuck like fresh trichromes:goodjob: looking forward to M2

:bravo::bravo::bravo::cheer::cheer: BE SAFE!:high-five:

Hay there Trichs

Thanks for the kind words and likewise to Lester thanks for all the help with this grow you have been the man!!! also thanks for making me feel right at home in the :circle-of-love: you guys (and Girls) have made :420: a blessing for me!!!

Thanks again for coming up with the name of this weed i will always remember you by it!!!

Best and Blessed to You!!

:adore: :circle-of-love:

Keep the harvest top secret, found this in my yard today, i like it, you should, too

"keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" :peace:

I liked it cuzz there is no "love" button!!! :rofl:

5 star rating awarded for this sub-equatorial journal:goodjob:

:thanks: :adore:

on google "search images", this w/out quotes "monster 420 rooster"

you on Laddy are first picture at the top (my alterated pic lol):thumb:

u and laddy r also on page 1 search of "fluxy lady" (quotes needed)!

"fluxy lady 420", search shows YOU & monster, not me lol!

hi, wow that's awesome dude very beautiful and what look like a nice haul as well congrats!

Thanks for the kind words !!!

Wowww! I am so happy for you lol! Great plant. So beautiful.

Hi There

BIG WELCOME TO :420: !! I hope you will enjoy your time here and you will soon see this is the best forum to be at!!!

Thanks for the kind words on my grow!!!

So bloody awesome! :) great life span timeline! Your an absolute star! :)

Thanks LA ... Learned from the best they say!!!

Wondered where ya went! Man that is beautifully done bro! Also way to go on POTM, YOU fully desrve it.

High High Yogi (see what i did there)

Thanks for you reply, you are far to kind my friend!!!

Insane! What a trip down memory lane!

I definitely think that picture of the jars stacked up is the coolest picture of the whole harvest. It must be so rewarding seeing all the effort pay off :)

Now the biggest question is: how long will your new stash last you? :circle-of-love: :high-five:

Hi there...

Thanks for the kind words friend, Ya i also like the photo with the "Jaramid" looks impressive to even me!!!

Well that all depends on how hard i smoke .... Maybe a week or so ... lol. The thing is i also grow for retail so it is hard to say just how long it will last

Best and Blessed to you!!!

:thanks:

That is it for now i will be back with the harvest update soon!!!

:adore: :420:

:cheer: Official Rooster Harvest Report :cheer:

homicidal_rooster_by_granitoons-d14eidq.jpg

Harvest off the MONSTER Round 2 .... FIGHT!!!​

OK.....So that time is here, the MONSTER is finally done and dusted.

I have just done jarring up the last of the weed from this grow so here follows the full harvest report!!!

As you all know i did this harvest in 2 stages, this first i did 4 weeks ago and it took 3 guys 4 days to get it all done, I learned allot from the first harvest and improved a great amount as this harvest have done by me alone with some help from one friend in 1 day.

Here is how the it went...

I got up at 4 am on Monday morning and cut the monster down at 4:20 am, this was a task in it's own as this tree once cut off is heavy for one person to hold up and try to cut away restraints at the same time.

P1090048.jpg
P1090052.jpg
P1090053.jpg

Just to give you guys an idea off how empty my garden looks where the monster use to be i will post hit before and after...

Before

P1080943.JPG

After

P1090060.jpg

As you can see this plant was HUGE it makes the garden look empty in that spot!!!

After the cutting down i cut off all the branches to get them ready for trim so i could do wash.

P1090058.jpg

But as you can see this time i had a Ace up my sleeve i made myself a Electric trimmer with a old fan and a drill here is what it looks like and let me tell you this thing WORKS i will NEVER trim by hand again.

P1090056.jpg
P1090059.jpg

Trimming was done in under 3 hrs so we could get to the washing, I did the 3 stage Doc Bud washing system. It uses 3 bucets with one water and lemon juice with backing soda, the next hot water and the last cold.

This is what the water looked like before i started

P1090064.jpg

First bucket with lemon and soda works as a cleaning agent to get all the Shit off and out off my bud.

P1090066.jpg
P1090067.jpg
P1090068.jpg

The 2nd one is Hot water as Hot as the tap can give it, this functions in 2 ways. One it gives the bud a rince to get the lemon and soda off and second it starst the blanching process to make the weed look more vibrant.

P1090071.jpg
P1090073.jpg

The last one is to cool the bud off fast and get the last stage of the balancing process done.

P1090074.jpg
P1090075.jpg
P1090076.jpg

I then hang the bud to dry for till it is ready to go to the jar.

P1090079.jpg

Here is how the water looks after washing....SIES!!!!

P1090081.jpg

All washed and waiting to dry (Dont worry it frame was moved inside for the drying)

P1090082.jpg

I also left some weed Un-Washed to see what the diffrance is in the final product would be!!

P1090087.jpg

Here is the weed that has dried in the jars busy curing

P1090086.jpg

Ok so now the moment you have all been waiting for the FINAL weight.

1.76 KG Dried and cured (1.76kg = 62.082oz)

So that is it for this harvest and grow i will be back with one last update for a smoke report.

I leave you with this it is a bag from the first harvest loooks DANK

P1090089.jpg

Best and blessed to all

:420:

Hi there all

I would like to Invite all of you to my New Winter Grow journal, I will do one more Official Rooster Update for the Smoke report then this journal will be closed and all my attention will shift over to the Winter Grow.

InsaneRooster's Insane Greenhouse Winter Grow - 2014

Hope to see you all there!!

Best and Blessed to all

:420:

Amazing!!!
Just move these drying buds into the shadow a little bit as sun decreases the potency by breaking THC into CBD.
Congrats :thumb:

I believe that THC breaks down into CBN and not CBD.

Cannabinol (CBN) is the primary product of THC degradation, and there is usually little of it in a fresh plant. CBN content increases as THC degrades in storage, and with exposure to light and air. It is only mildly psychoactive. Its affinity to the CB2 receptor is higher than for the CB1 receptor.

"
But as you can see this I time i had a Ace up my sleeve i made myself a Electric trimmer with a old fan and a drill here is what it looks like and let me tell you this thing WORKS i will NEVER trim by hand again.

Dude. Way to improvise adapt and overcome. Seriously impressed me on that one. I know I sound enthusiastic each time I write but lordy bro stepping up the game each time ya post it seems.good on you. (Btw as I write Nl#5 & malawi gold beans are five feet to my right ;) )
Id send you a solar panel if I could to end the power conerns.... peace.

Insane, Can you take a quick gander at my grow to get your opinion because your monster was a sativa and I think the stains I got are showing sativa dominance. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom