Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

Insane, you're far ahead in Plant of the Month contest. Just checked the thread to vote. Good luck :thumb:

Hi Insane Rooster,

Been following your Monster through Trich's Fluxy Journal & Lester's Journal.

Congrats on your harvest, that was one unbelievable plant and she yielded well!

:bravo:

:woohoo:

WOW Rooster! I'd have been glad to help out just to be part of the fun!

Mainly, I'm just real happy for ya.

:thumb: :welldone: :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Hey Insane, :) :) :) from a guy who used to think he grew monsters lol, to a guy that damn well did it and showed real 420 spirit in standing up for what you believe by showing yourself In the pics etc. You make me proud that this site, with its great influx of talent so frequently is still traveling the correct and just path as shown by such people as yourself!
Sorry to ramble, just wanted to say thanks for making monsters scary again! :)

You da man Insane.

Love ya work mate. :)

Thanks for the love mate!!!

Thanks for the kind words friend

O MY GOD!!!!

That is one cool picture of a Insane looking rooster, I bow to you my man.

Why thank you kind Sir...Best and Blessed to you!!

Good morning Insane, Oh and a warm :420: hello to our new to be members, I imagine your mates in the pics!

I trust your fingers are still sticky?

I just read the second harvest line....second harvest as big....I must have missed it in the excitement :)

What?...I mean beg your pardon?....did you just say....

Holy cow. :thedoubletake:

Hay there TD...

They give a big shout out to you to ... the Friend that drove so far he is also a grower and has decided to stay for a week longer to help with my winter prep plus he has already joined :420: he goes by "GreenHeadBoet" ...

Ya if i am Lucky and all goes well in the next few weeks i should take one more harvest like this maybe a bit bigger by the way MONSTER is looking now.

Best and Blessed my friend!!

That was an amazing update!!! Thank you for sharing the adventure with us. I love the pictures, I'm in awe! :bravo: :bravo:

Thanks you are too kind...always good to see you around.

:popcorn:

Come see the MONSTER's beheading:thumb:

nice sig! i like "team" players:high-five:

you earned this for 4/21 "wake & bake" :bigtoke:

c u in about 9 hours:peace:

Awe my friend how are you...

I have been busy for the last 2 days with some things that needed sorting but i am back should be giving a update soon!!!

Thanks for your kind words as always i :adore: your input and opinion :)

Best and Blessed...i will be over in your yard soon!!!

[SIZE=[SIZE=2]3[/SIZE]]awesome update rooster!:adore: love that CHAINSAW!

what's a kilogram?:rofl::rofl::rofl::green_heart:[/SIZE]

any worms? hope not,

i will NEVER, get the image of you, w spray bottle, way up on Laddy,

out of my dome!
:high-five: all about the :circle-of-love:

Oh snap i forgot you guys don't get the metric system the REST of the world uses :rofl: well it is like this... 1kg = 28oz :)

Ya that was a CLASSIC cut you made with that photo LEGEND you are !!!

:passitleft: means a lot, thanks Roo :circle-of-love:

1 for u & :passitleft::passitleft:1 each for your friends, GREAT PICS!!! u don't see balls like that north of the equator!, showing faces in your pics brings a whole new image for me, everytime i c yr avatar,

might that CHAINSAW have been influenced by 1 of yr friends?:high-five:

it is PRICELESS! a true 420 CLASSIC picture, IMO:thumb:

Thanks again FRIEND...Yes it is SO important for the fight against prohibition that ALL cannabis people not be afraid to stand up for there right and NOT be afraid in any way of prosecution....We live for that dream and we will one day live that dream...KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT!!!!

Best!!!

Great Job Rooster!!!! :cheer:

Glorious!! :circle-of-love:

To you my friend i bid a VERY good day..

I thank you for the support you have shown me since i came to :420: it has beem of monumental help to me you will always be the Outdoor Master :adore:

Best and Blessed to you my friend!!

Insane, you're far ahead in Plant of the Month contest. Just checked the thread to vote. Good luck :thumb:

A VERY good day to you...

It is always good to hear from you, How is that little ladies of yours coming along?

Thanks for all the support it has been NICE to see you also grow as a Member!!

Best to you

Hi Insane Rooster,

Been following your Monster through Trich's Fluxy Journal & Lester's Journal.

Congrats on your harvest, that was one unbelievable plant and she yielded well!

:bravo:

Oh SNAP good to see you here, i have been seeing you around I bid you a BIG welcome please enjoy whats rest of the show!!!

:woohoo:

WOW Rooster! I'd have been glad to help out just to be part of the fun!

Mainly, I'm just real happy for ya.

:thumb: :welldone: :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :Namaste:

Good day to you Slowgro :)

If I could share some of this weed with you i would...That was kind of you to say!!!

:adore:

Hey Insane, :) from a guy who used to think he grew monsters lol, to a guy that damn well did it and showed real 420 spirit in standing up for what you believe by showing yourself In the pics etc. You make me proud that this site, with its great influx of talent so frequently is still traveling the correct and just path as shown by such people as yourself!
Sorry to ramble, just wanted to say thanks for making monsters scary again! :)

OH HELL YEAHHHH!!! That coming from the Flux MASTER means ALLOT...YOU DA MAN GUY I :adore: your work man thanks indeed for the kind words !!!

What's left of MONSTER sends her regards!!

Well thanks mate, just about to purchase lights...Im nervous...the misses doesn't want me growing at the house...everything else has been outdoor...and I think Im gunna do it any way, hence the nervousness, other than that it looks like it's gunna be a great day, how about you?

Well thanks mate, just about to purchase lights...Im nervous...the misses doesn't want me growing at the house...everything else has been outdoor...and I think Im gunna do it any way, hence the nervousness, other than that it looks like it's gunna be a great day, how about you?

All good to hear you are also doing some indoor as well it always helps in the winter...

Well for me it is almost bed time but i have had a wonderful day!!!

Best to you!!

Yes, I need to look at doing indoor, and stop the out, it's just too much work in these parts to make it all secure and safe.

Well good night then mate! :)

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

homicidal_rooster_by_granitoons-d14eidq.jpg

Harvest of the MONSTER sage 1​

I bid a VERY good day to all :420:'ers!!!

Ok so it's like this...

I am done with harvest (some of the bud must still be manicured today) and all in all it was goos, HARD WORK nut good.

Total trimmed down weight came to 11.5 kg but like you all know this is still the wet weight i will post the final weight just before it goes to the jars.

I just would like to thank some of my friends for giving up there Easter weekend to help me with this harvest, JT, KB and MA1 you guys are LEGEND, these guys will also be joining us on :420:, they saw me posting on the forum and wanted to join Strait away.

Also i want to give a BIG thanks to my :420: friends that helped me up to now it has been overwhelming the Support i have received from you guys and girls :adore: everyone of you!!!

well i still have work to do so i will be getting back at it now... i leave you with some photos i took during the last 2 days of harvest.

P1080955.jpg
P1080958.jpg
P1080961.jpg
P1080969.jpg
P1080970.jpg
P1080971.jpg
P1080972.jpg
P1080973.jpg
P1080974.jpg
P1080975.jpg
P1080980.jpg
P1080981.jpg
P1080983.jpg
P1080984.jpg
P1080988.jpg
P1080979.jpg

A VERY happy Grow and Smoke to all

easter-greetings-rooster-smoking_i-G-37-3771-C3QZF00Z.jpg

:adore: :420: & :circle-of-love: 4 Ever!!!

:)

Beautiful sunshiny faces! All three...just beautiful! Sending love to you Rooster. Enjoy your smoke.

Hey Rooster what did you decide to do with the skeleton/stump? Gonna try and let it live through the winter? :surf:

Hey Insane (crazy) rooster, I tried to make it there by harvest but, they red flagged my passport, damn....so instead I just voted for you.

Will you let everybody know how you washed your buds.

A very good whatever it is for you...

I have been away on what turned out to be a most sudden working holiday for the last few days but more on this latter in my Official rooster Update, for now here are my replies to you comments...

Beautiful sunshiny faces! All three...just beautiful! Sending love to you Rooster. Enjoy your smoke.

A VERY good day to you GF, as always it is GREAT to hear from you. Much love for the kind words and yes the smoke is turning out to be NICE few more weeks in the jar and it should be epic, watch out for my first smoke test in my update latter!!!

Best an Blessed to you friend.

:adore::circle-of-love:

1000 Likes Insane, Congrats on the first K :)

Good day Kind Sir...

Thanks for this REPS to you for seeing this!!!

Best ad Blessed

Awesome update Rooster! Congrats on the harvest:bravo:

First off :adore: :adore:

Thanks for the kind words it is good to hear this from you, How are your plants coming?

Blessed uncle Mo FAYA!!

Hey Rooster what did you decide to do with the skeleton/stump? Gonna try and let it live through the winter? :surf:

Hi Lester, how are things over in your garden haven't been around for a while i will try to catch up latter after my update.

I am gunna cut and seal the stem 30 cm from the bottom and try to let her grow again in the summer, as for thr rest the stump is VERY thick so i was thinking of making a bong or a pipe or bouth will just see... :)

Best and blessed to you my friend

Hey Insane (crazy) rooster, I tried to make it there by harvest but, they red flagged my passport, damn....so instead I just voted for you.

Will you let everybody know how you washed your buds.

A very Good Day 60...

Not to mind my friend i felt you there in spirit helping out blessed to you for the help, BIG thanks for the vote my friend!!!

I will show all the steps of the hasvest and wash with the next one as this one i still made lots of mistakes and i have now fine tuned my procedure so the next one will be much smoother and make for a better step by step...

Blessed an Much respect

Insane rooster how's the hand healing up?

Good day SIR

Hand is healing up WELL thanks for asking. REPS to you for the kind consideration, you sir are a scholar and a gentleman :)

Blesssed to you friend!!

Official Rooster Update

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

zf3c.jpg

OK so first off i want to take this time to thanks everybody that has up to now help to make me feel 100% at home here at :420: you all have made it a new home away from home for me, here is one to pass around the yard :joint:

Well i have been away for a few day as i had to take my friend back home that came to help with the harvest, i was suppose to just drive there and drop him at home and come back this was a simple 8hr task that turned into 4 days of greenhouse set-up witch i just got back from....you will see this in my friends first journal that should be up this week!!!

now let me get to the thing i have been burning to share i have given the weed from monster a name and since i intend to keep growing this strain i had to give it a name so i went with "Monster Haze".... the Nugs from the first harvest has been in the jars for 8 days now and smell just DIVINE, it has a very citrus like flavour with a slight pine/spicy undertone. up to now i have had NO sign of mould and hope to keep it that way i think this is because i open the jars twice a day for 10 min to exchange air. I took one head as a sample to smoke to see where the weed is at...OH HELL i can say this it is SOOOOO good, is taste's exactly like it smells and smokes even smoother thanks to the bud washing!! I thinks 3 more weeks in the jar and this will be some of the best weed i have ever smoked.:adore: Monster Haze

Here is the bud that webt up for test smoke by me and some mates...it made a whole lot of joints and we where very high...

P1090032.jpg
P1090029.jpg
P1090030.jpg
P1090035.jpg

Ok so now on the MONSTER ...

Sice the Harvest i have note done much, Right after cutting i gave her a goon helping of organic nutes and lots of water. the buds on her has been growing like mad since the harvest and IMO doubled in size in the last 11 days, the way things are looking now the next and last harvest will be bigger than the one i just pulled off.

One thing that has become a breeze is pest control with her being 2/3 the size she was and also the de fol i did helps too in managing the pests. all over she looks very good and it seems like the buds that are on her now are WAY better that the ones i took off and this makes me SMILE big inside, but as they say time will tell all will be revealed in the last 3 weeks of her live to come.

The tepm has also been getting very low at night and this morning this first frost appeared so for the rest of MONSTER's life she will be sleeping under Frost Guard at night to keep the stuff off her.

I will post some nice pics in the morning as i came back after sunset these where all i could snap for now but in the least it will show youhow it looks under it's blankie ...

P1090027.jpg
P1090026.jpg
P1090025.jpg

Well to all a VERY Best and Blessed day...

:420:

Good day to you Insane.

Glad it's as good as it looks and smells...you deserve it! :)

Thanks for sharing :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom