NDW's Outdoor Grow

No I'm going to have a horible time harvesting. lol Harvesting and trimming that much is going to be a serious pain in the ass. Going to take Wifey and I a few days to trim it all. I'll have a great time smoking it though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
No I'm going to have a horible time harvesting. lol Harvesting and trimming that much is going to be a serious pain in the ass. Going to take Wifey and I a few days to trim it all. I'll have a great time smoking it though. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Poor guy... I feel so sorry for you... If you like I can come haul all that stuff away so you wont have to deal with all that work... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Holy shit bro. You got some serious weight there. And your right, you got a lot of work ahead of you. But damn, it's gonna be well worth it. I can't wait to see the final weigh in.
oh yeah, go get that electric trim thing. I seen it on some video where a guy was using it to trim his plants, can't remember where. It's like that flobie thing that came out years ago to cut hair. sucked up the hair as you cut it.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Beautifull NDW4M, just BEAUTIFULL!!! I love the colors man, especially on the train wreck. You and Droppony have given the rest of us something to strive for. Like Styx, I'm looking forward to the final weigh in.
Vintner

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
If only i had your problems.......LOL. Cant wait for your massive harvest!!! I have a spot like that on the side of my house that gets a lot of sun. Do your neighbors ever look through that wood fence or say anything about the great smell??? Let me know bro, id really appreciate it. Maybe ill do an outdoor next year.:peace:

They have never said anything but I'm sure they know. Like I've said before, the neighbors back door is only 5 or 6 feet from my grow. On hot days with a slight breeze there is no way that everyone in the neighborhood doesn't know that there is weed growing somewhere in the area. lol Just hope I don't get robbed, that's my only concern. On a happier note, the buds are getting so heavy I had to tie the plants to the house to keep them from falling over. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I feel kinda pushy for asking this, but I'm sure we'd all love to see a bud shot or two. If you have the time, of course.

Man, these grow journals are too addicting!

This cold is still kicking my ass and I still had to work a 10 hour day today so I'm going to go lay down and smoke a bowl. Only pics again this time folks.

DSCF9256.jpg

DSCF9270.jpg

DSCF9276.jpg

DSCF9279.jpg

DSCF9284.jpg

DSCF9287.jpg

DSCF9291.jpg

DSCF9292.jpg

:cough:

Thanks for all the responses and well wishes! :cheesygrinsmiley: Feelings a bit better today, but we'll see how it goes. I've got another fucked up work day ahead of me so.....

Back
Top Bottom