NDW's Outdoor Grow

NoDirtWeed4Me

I say poorly updated, because I will probably only update pics once or twice a month. I vegged these plants for a few weeks indoor, they are from seed and I don't know the strain other than they came out of my grower friends indica/sativa jar. lol He's my source for seeds and he grows nothing but med bud, so I know it's high quality. I started out with 4 and they were 3-4 inches tall when I put them out on April 14th.

DSCF75531.jpg

3 weeks into their experience with the great outdoors 2 of the four showed to be male and two showed to be female. That's the great thing about growing outdoors and planting early, your plants sex and then revert to veg but you get to remove the males and replace with new seeds before having wasted months of time.

Here are the seedlings that I planted 1 week ago after having pulled the 2 males.

051606-021.jpg

And here are the 2 females 1 month after transplanting outside.

051606-011.jpg

051606-031.jpg

They are doing great and I know I need to pull some weeds, and hopefully the seedlings will play some catch up. These are going to be some BIG plants I think. They are already almost 3 foot tall.

:allgood:

Re: A Poorly Updated Outdoor Grow

Now I'm not a pro at this or anything but isn't this too close together?
051606-021.jpg

yeah thats a bit closer together than i would put them, but i think he's compinsating for at least 2 to die... correct me if iam wrong?

hey does that last plant pic, does it have that big ol coliflower looking thing ontop, i have seen this on a few tiny plants that were outdoor, and always wondered?

Ohhh, looking beautiful. Sometimes you just can't beat an outdoor grow. Those look like they're going to make someone really happy for awhile.

Looks like a stoner mistake, even with experience people make mistakes, I know I do.

Brett2theMax said:
Now I'm not a pro at this or anything but isn't this too close together?

LOL no not a mistake. I intentionally planted 3 seeds per hole. That way if 1 dies I still get to choose the strongest out of 2, I'll just chop the weakest and leave the strongest, and since I have no shortage of seeds I can afford to waste a few.

Dank that is from me putting the plants early so that they would pre-sex. That is actually the beggining of the cola starting to revert to veg.

thats the wierdist fuckin thing i ever heard, but i believe it, i dont understand it but i will shortly, a buddy gave me a few plants(3) that were outdoor there whole life and they had the califlower deal, and they were no more than 6 nodes high with no identifiable branchs. it was the queen nug :D

It's just from being planted early in the season when the days are still short enough for the plant to think it's time to flower. Sounds like you are set with your 3 plants though bro, congrats. Can't say no to 3 healthy free plants. :allgood:

Ok, I got some time today so I took a few pics. They girls are looking great. Getting pretty bushy and some massive leaves.

DSCF78311.jpg

DSCF78321.jpg

DSCF78391.jpg

DSCF78441.jpg

The seedlings I showed in the last update are comming along nicely, and look like they are going to be very healthy.

DSCF78411.jpg

And I don't have a journal for these so I'll just pop them in here. These are my 2 plants I'm flowering indoors right now.

This bushy one is a reveg of one of the boiled plants from my last grow.

DSCF78191.jpg

DSCF78271.jpg

This smaller one is one of the clones that I took in the cloning vid in the member video section.

DSCF78231.jpg

As you can see the clone only branched out on one side when it started growing, so I've had to tie it off the the wall to keep it from pulling itself over.

DSCF78251.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the update!!! :peace:

Looking very very good NDW4M especially the two outdoor plants! Keep up the awesome work bro can't wait till the next update.
Peace P420

hey... NDW4M those look awsome!!! Hope to see more pics i've read alot of your threads and learned alot look foward to reading more and learning more from you and the other pros here...

Thanks everyone. I'm really impressed with how beefy these girls are getting. The stems on these girls are already pretty damn impressive. Should support a huge amount of bud. I can't wait to see some real weight on these plants.

Looking good bro, you should put your hydro shit outside, premium production.

Alright another update!! These two outdoor plants are getting me all hot and bothered. lol I can't believe they are this big and still have months to go. All my seedlings a planted out there are going good too. I didn't take any pics of them this time because as you can see I just put out some bug powder and the little seedlings looked like shit all covered in white dust. I also took some shots of my indoor plants. The reveg plant is looking amazing I can't believe all the bud sites on this girl. My little clone is doing well too. Not going to be a huge harvest but it will definitely be some quality bud. I also started a couple more seeds in a little hydro setup I improved last week. They are growing nice and low so far so they should turn out nice as long as they aren't fucking males again. lol Anyways, enough of the chit chat here are the pics. :peace:

DSCF78731.jpg

DSCF78741.jpg

This is a shitty little clone that up untill last week was just dying and suddenly the top just went into full flower, won't produce much but I thought the amount of trichs on this sol little bud in contrast to the dead leaves just below it was pretty cool.
DSCF7882_8058571.jpg

DSCF78841.jpg

Here is my indoor clone that is doing well in flower.
DSCF78871.jpg

And here is the reveg. Yes that's one plant. lol
DSCF78961.jpg

I don't know how well you can see it in these shots but the trichs just started comming in a couple days ago and already it there is a nice dusting, another month and I think this girl will be looking very impressive.
DSCF78941.jpg

DSCF78921.jpg

:allgood:

Thanks torco. I think that zoom shot turned out pretty nice, you can even see a bit of the purple on the pistils.

Back
Top Bottom