My 2017 Outdoor Soil Gurls

Morning pics of our early bloomer...

Took the 35mm out to get some close up shots and the dam battery went dead....duh. So I had to settle for the POS apple4...

Enjoy...

IMG_111138.JPG

IMG_111045.JPG

IMG_110947.JPG

IMG_110848.JPG

IMG_110756.JPG

IMG_110644.JPG

IMG_110558.JPG

IMG_110450.JPG

Greetings and Salutations....

Just a quick update with pics to follow tonight when I get home.

Short recap...
Started with 13 gurls. Down to 7 which includes tiny. Who refuses to die. Strains are unknown. I ordered a bag set of BC's outdoor strains. You can check their site to see what that is. I really wish I knew...lol. I went with them because who should know more about northern outdoor strains then them. Feeding schedule is weekly which is fine for me. Besides they all were suppose to be gorilla grow with little to no attention. They do get a foliar spray every couple days when I go out to pull down some arms. We started with 3 locations. One on the lake, one on the back forty and one on the hillside. The lake proved to be to time consuming and was to close to wondering eyes. Even though they are in a legal state I didn't need the hassle. The back forty gurls weren't getting enough sun but getting plenty of pest. They were all but gone. Haven't (and won't) been up there for awhile. Maybe a nice surprise at the end of the season but doubt it. Whoever was left was moved to the hillside. So we have Tiny who refuses to die. She gets fed with everyone else and continues to show new growth. We have Stilts, topped her at 7'. So far the only gurl that has been topped. Can't reach higher than that. EG (early gurl), she's at 5' with over 40 potential bud sites. She's officially in bloom stage with trichs clearly visible. And then there's a gurl that has fans bigger then my hand. Her nodes are stacking up nicely. I'm gonna call her Elephant as in elephant ears because of the size of those fans. Other then EG, she is going to be my next favorite. Her training is coming alone perfect. The other gurls are 4-5' and coming along just fine.

So, that's it...lol. Pics tonight.

All is well in my garden. Snow Storm Ultra came in on Wednesday. Promptly applied some that night. And again tonight. Feeding schedule upped to twice a week because I saw some yellow leaves. EB is getting all frosted up. 2 more gurls are officially in flower. Pistels began showing during the week. Stilts seems to still be growing even though I topped her 2 weeks ago. And the second tall gurl got topped last week. I can't even reach the top of either anymore. I'm 6' with about a 3' reach. I'll top the dam things again if I have too...LOL.

Pics...

IMG_114141.JPG

IMG_114041.JPG

IMG_113939.JPG

IMG_113843.JPG

IMG_113736.JPG

IMG_113634.JPG

IMG_113542.JPG

IMG_113435.JPG

IMG_113334.JPG

IMG_113239.JPG

IMG_113150.JPG

IMG_113039.JPG

IMG_112938.JPG

IMG_112842.JPG

IMG_112754.JPG

IMG_112645.JPG

IMG_112544.JPG

Have a high, high week...

All is not as well in my garden as I had thought...LOL. Found a poser.

Didn't see any signs on Wednesday when I fed them last. But today I went out to check on them and found this....

IMG_114640.JPG

IMG_114741.JPG

IMG_115037.JPG

IMG_114836.JPG

He was promptly removed out of the patch. Not sure what to do with him. He's my first boy...LOL. Is he viable? THC levels will be minimal at best. I think I'll just chop him up and throw in the compose pile.

On another note EB is coming along just fine...

IMG_115339.JPG

IMG_115241.JPG

IMG_115143.JPG

MOrning chodes...LOL.

Waiting for the clouds to clear in new England so I can check in on the gurls. Been doing drivebys on other journals.

Checked in with BC. Some dumb ass bought regs...LOL. With that said not a bad turn out. 1 out of the 7 survivors was a boy.

Almost tempted to put one of the gurls in with him and let them have some babies...LOL. Thoughts....

Gonna top the tallest 2 plants. Stilts1 is every bit of 8-9' and Stilts2 is slightly under at about 7-8'. I don't need that much height. Both are just into flower...finally, so it won't hurt them much to get a hair cut. It will at least stop the upward growth for awhile. I'll probably top where I can reach up...7'.

Gonna pull a leaf off of EB and scope her. Curious how her trich's are coming along. She began flowering mid to late June. Showed trichs the first of July. And I began using SSU 2 weeks ago. She's stacking up and although upward growth has slowed she does continue to stretch. That main cola is about 12".

And they all will get fed in the morning with SSU applied either tonight or tomorrow night. Dam rain will be the deciding factor.

Yeah looking good, bummer about the male, but not too bad considering all the females you got.

What's up UA... Yea, not bad at all. Still got a chance to pull some good meds out of all of them. Actually happy about EB since she will be the first to chop. Going on 30 days now so looking for the end of august early september.

Update...

Bud back building on EB late afternoon. Pinched a small bud from EB and quick dried a piece to test smoke and dried the rest for later testing. 30 days since trich's began showing. My excuse for pinching was I thought I saw mold...lol. Maybe, maybe not. We have had a lot of rain in New England lately. High was full, soft and mellow. Very functional. Lasted 4 hours. Note: last smoked about 2 months ago. Slept great.

Didn't have the heart to cut Stilts1 so I had lovely do it...lol. Both Stilts1 and 2 now a bit more manageable at 7'. The flower stretch will take them back up. Of the 2 EE plants one was the male so we're down to just the 1. The male was cut up.

All the gurls (even tiny) are in full flower. Leaf structure on all the gurls from pulling the branches down are great. Similar looking to EB gurl.

Applied SSU at sunset. Gurls look great. Going to be out of town for a week. No more LST. Overall structure looks good. Will attempt to get home on Wednesday for feeding.

My friend, I don't read alot... I was never taught,,, bummer bout the male... But looks like you caught him before he could cause alot of problems. Damn boys looking thru the Phillies........But hey,,, if he''' and you know who he is,,, crossed with her damn hussy,,, ,,, and thats the only thing it can be,, you have afew seed you made. Who knows he might or she might have been something special you might want to try to replecate later.. Your little ladied look great for this time of year... No flowers on my photos yet...

Keepem Green

My friend, I don't read alot... I was never taught,,, bummer bout the male... But looks like you caught him before he could cause alot of problems. Damn boys looking thru the Phillies........But hey,,, if he''' and you know who he is,,, crossed with her damn hussy,,, ,,, and thats the only thing it can be,, you have afew seed you made. Who knows he might or she might have been something special you might want to try to replecate later.. Your little ladied look great for this time of year... No flowers on my photos yet...

Keepem Green

But your sure up early. Sleeping problems? Which is what I use my meds for. Probably some of that PSD shit from the military.

I was actually excited when I found my little boy. Never had one. Always ordered fems. But none the less he was removed and chopped. Your spot on, if I knew the strain I would have put him with a female to see if I could get some seeds. Clearing a spot for next year and will drop some know strains to do just that.

Can't help but be excited about my early gurl. By the scooped pictures I'm guessing about 16% cloudy. I'll run her past 50/50 with a bit of amber. Low amber count because a couple friends need a more functional high. And a better med for my sleep issues so I wake with no weed hang over. Anything past 50/50 is a good count. I'm guessing another 30-45 days. Hopefully she bulks up now that I've BBB on her. Shaved every top I could find.

The rest of the gurls are in full pistels now. Not stacking up yet but they are at least in flower. Even Tiny is showing pistels with fresh healthy grow since they all went to 2 a week feedings.

Oh, and I did scope those brown buds I pulled this past weekend and it was mold. Again a bit (but not really...lol) excited since I've never had that problem and now I know what it looks like and how to tend to them. We've had a bad week of rain with little to no sun for the past week. Should clear up the rest of the week so hoping things dry out. Will make a mid week trip out to check on her.

Lovely is watching over the gurls while I'm away so they are in good hands.

Keep'em Green friends...

Well a bit of a scare yesterday when I got home...

Yesterday evening when I got home all the gurls had multiple yellow leaves with the branches falling over. This after their mid week feeding. Was short on NOTG Herculean Harvest so that may have been the cause. No worries, The branches were turned back up this morning and they all got the soil aeriated and flushed with just water. My well comes in at 6.5-7.

Here's a few pics of EB, my morning wood...um I mean plant...LOL.

IMG_117546.JPG

IMG_117645.JPG

IMG_117739.JPG

Have a High, High weekend....

Got a bit of time on my hands so I went to BC's site to try and figure out my strains. I'm guessing at this point on my strains but here it is.

EB is a Mighty Mite for sure. A squat compact plant. An early finisher as early as mid August but normally mid September. An early finisher...me likey...lol. Gonna keep this one in the rotation for all my outdoor grows. On the seed list for re-up.

Stilts1 & 2 are for sure sativa's so they at either Pinewarp or Timewarp. Both plants finishing late September. They went into flower the end of July to early August so the finishing time sounds right.

EE2 is possibly a Purple Star. Short stout plant. Which means EE1, that boy we found was possibly Purple Star as well. Both EE1 and EE2 had the same plant and leaf structure. PS finishes mid to late October. Hope not, that's a long time to wait. I'll confirm pistils today.

I'm still unsure what Tiny is but she's still around with pistils showing. She's no more than 2-3' with only a few top shoots.

And then there's the 6th gurl. Honorable mention. Didn't talk about her much because I was dealing with the others but she thrives none the less. She stands at about 4'. Structure is good. Pistils showing. So I'd figure 30-60 days out.

As I look up I like the possible strains above. Harvest begins the end of August with chop just about every few weeks till October.

Nice...

Feeding time. Got a refill on Herculean Harvest. Also picked up some Aphrodites Extract and some Tritons Trawl. The last two are new to my lineup and are for taste and bulk. Now is the time to use it.

Made a trip out mid day and loved what I saw. All the gurls are healthy and happy. Stilts2 is now in mid flower and her flower stretch begins. She will have one hell of a main cola. SSU applied at sunset and they will get a fresh batch of nutrients in the morning.

Forgot to scope EB yesterday so here are the shots...

I'm figuring 80% cloudy with one or two amber sightings. Which would be ok by me. Just got the word that the local bears will be out doing fly-by's the end of the month...ugh...LOL. They will be looking for the big grows but that doesn't mean they won't pass on 6 plants.

Image62010.jpg

Image61510.jpg

Image61210.jpg

Image60510.jpg

Image60410.jpg

Image60010.jpg

Image59710.jpg

Image59010.jpg

Image58711.jpg

Image58611.jpg

So early finisher works for me on at least one of the gurls. The rest will be moved under the trees. No more direct sunlight.

Look into the center or least bend the bud and look to judge trichomes.. The ones on leaves turn faster than the others. They get sunburnt.. If that makes any sense. But looks close.. Your judgement of the leaf tric's is on point. I use the pistil development and the trichomes clairity to judge harvest with mine. Once 3/4 or so of the hairs brown-out and the trichomes are fully cloudy and swollen like to pop, in the buds, I'm happy. Alot to consider. And if some sprays alot of water products or anything on flowers and the hairs brown to so the comes into play too.
I'm bad cus I threw this out just lookin at the last pic's.. I should read before I say anything. That is iffin I could read...

GL with the harvest,,, I'm going to backtrack a page or so
Keepem Green

I just backtracked a page or so... Let me ask,, I hate reading but what are they and how long is the breeders say to finish and where abouts are ya. If your outdoors, these must be autos? GL and Keepem Green

Got a bit of time on my hands so I went to BC's site to try and figure out my strains. I'm guessing at this point on my strains but here it is.

EB is a Mighty Mite for sure. A squat compact plant. An early finisher as early as mid August but normally mid September. An early finisher...me likey...lol. Gonna keep this one in the rotation for all my outdoor grows. On the seed list for re-up.

Stilts1 & 2 are for sure sativa's so they at either Pinewarp or Timewarp. Both plants finishing late September. They went into flower the end of July to early August so the finishing time sounds right.

EE2 is possibly a Purple Star. Short stout plant. Which means EE1, that boy we found was possibly Purple Star as well. Both EE1 and EE2 had the same plant and leaf structure. PS finishes mid to late October. Hope not, that's a long time to wait. I'll confirm pistils today.

I'm still unsure what Tiny is but she's still around with pistils showing. She's no more than 2-3' with only a few top shoots.

And then there's the 6th gurl. Honorable mention. Didn't talk about her much because I was dealing with the others but she thrives none the less. She stands at about 4'. Structure is good. Pistils showing. So I'd figure 30-60 days out.

As I look up I like the possible strains above. Harvest begins the end of August with chop just about every few weeks till October.

Nice...

I'm probably close with my guesstamate of what they are...

Look into the center or least bend the bud and look to judge trichomes.. The ones on leaves turn faster than the others. They get sunburnt.. If that makes any sense. But looks close.. Your judgement of the leaf tric's is on point. I use the pistil development and the trichomes clairity to judge harvest with mine. Once 3/4 or so of the hairs brown-out and the trichomes are fully cloudy and swollen like to pop, in the buds, I'm happy. Alot to consider. And if some sprays alot of water products or anything on flowers and the hairs brown to so the comes into play too.
I'm bad cus I threw this out just lookin at the last pic's.. I should read before I say anything. That is iffin I could read...

GL with the harvest,,, I'm going to backtrack a page or so
Keepem Green

Spot on... I use both trich's and pistils to judge ripness. Pistils will begin to form a darker color to the vain that runs up the middle. That and trich count. I'll be running these as close to 25% amber as I can but at this point I could still chop in a week or two and get some quality functional meds.

Back
Top Bottom