NDW's Outdoor Grow

waz up man nice to see that your girls are doing awsome... just took my frist harvest got 5oz off 6 girls... but frome the looks of it you'll get a shit load more off one plant than i got off of six...but, it's nice to be back and knowing that everyone is doing good... congrats on the huge girls so far keep it comming...

Yup, just kidding lol. Let's see more pics, work with me here. :laughtwo:

LOL, sorry, didn't get the joke. LOL I hope you are able to meassure each plants yeild in pounds man. What an insperation for those of us looking forward to growing outside some day!
"pot that tastes like piss"? No dought about it. My first grow was LowRyders, and it tastes just like cat piss to me. It's a bit better not that it's cured some, but I still don't care for the taste or the high. But, I'm getting high again, so I'm not complaining. NDW4M, do you know of any strong setiva strain that's also good for pain control?
Vin

Ok another big 2 page update. Make sure to check out both pages.

The big girls just keep getting bigger, but are hopefully slowing down now that they are budding up beautifully.

DSCF8660.jpg

DSCF8662.jpg

DSCF8665.jpg

DSCF8667.jpg

DSCF8669.jpg

Here are the two lesbian lovebirds twined together. :cheesygrinsmiley:
DSCF8675.jpg

This stem is over 8 inches around!!!!
DSCF8676.jpg

DSCF8678.jpg

DSCF8685.jpg

Page 2

Here is the Trainwreck. Some really nice coloring going on with this girl. She is also just dripping with trichromes already. MMmmmm

DSCF8651.jpg

DSCF8689.jpg
Here is a little volunteer from some seed I must have tossed over there this summer.

DSCF8693.jpg

This is that branch, that came off one of my outdoors, that I managed to clone. I did this training yesterday, I know it looks strange but was necessary since all the branched were growing so closely together.

DSCF8694.jpg

And here is my indoor I have flowering right now, she should be ready in a week or two, definitely a long flowering strain. She's going to end up at about 10 weeks of flower.

DSCF8696.jpg

DSCF8699.jpg

Thanks Torco, I'm pretty excited. The big girls just seem a little unrealistic to me, I think that's why I'm so excited about that Trainwreck even though it is alot smaller. I'm looking at probably a couple pounds a piece on the two big girls, and I've never seen more than 1 pound. Just seems unreal. If I get 6 pounds from all my plants together, then that is smoking over a quarter oz every day for a year, even half that is more than I could smoke, but I think I'll manage. :laughtwo:

They are looking fucking sweet, especially that indoor man. And you know you can always count on me for help in your time of need. I'll save you a few days work, just send me a few q's. :laughtwo:

NDW4M: You have now reached the status of demi-god in my oppinion. Your hard work pays tremendous tribute the the powers of the sun and a green thumb! As I told Droppony, I don't currently have the ability to grow outdoors like the two of you are doing, but in a couple of years, I hope to put what I'm learning hear to very good use.
Well done man.
Vin

nice work ndw!!! since we are both getting a big outdoor harvest we should meet up since we livbe close by and roll a blunt thats ungodly!!!!!! lol

We'll definitely have to figure something out after harvest. I have some ideas I've come up with over the years that I thought I'd never have enough pot to try out. Soon I will and my dreams will come true. lol We'll have to get together and have our own little 420Magazine Cup.

Commin along nicely bro, keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom