NDW's Outdoor Grow

It got so hot here yesterday that it actually burned the tops of a couple of my plants. Didn't hurt the big plants, just a couple of the smaller plants, but still 110* is not good for my girls.

Sure.. I bet it was you who did it. :laughtwo:

Looking good as always dude, oh and if the neighbours don't like it, FUCK 'EM. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I like the grow ndw4m. i am going to be planting some seeds outdoors also i know its kinda late but i might be able to pull it off just in time. any suggestions on if it is gonna be a complete waste of time and whats the real diffrence between indoor/outdoor

If you haven't planted your seeds yet, yeah you are pretty much too late unless you live in an area that it stays warm later. It's flowering time now. So if you can give them a couple hours extra off light for a month, and it doesn't freeze where you are for atleast another 3 months, then you could do it. Of course that will only work if you are growing somewhere with electricity.

On a note with my grow, I've been doing all the videos lately so I haven't updated in here in a while, but now that they have started budding I will get some new pics in soon.

i'm growing marijuana in my yard...lol.

Part 1

I know it has been a while since the update so here are a bunch of pics. First are my big girls. I'm going to buy an extension for my fence in the next couple days here because they are growing too fast for me to keep up with the tying over and I'm pretty much out of branch room that will bend.

DSCF8598.jpg

DSCF8602.jpg

DSCF8610.jpg

Starting to bud
DSCF8609.jpg

These are my non-topped "smaller" plants, still at a little over 6 feet, the two that I decided to try twining together. Both ended up being female, and are growing nicely together. I'll be interested to see what they end up doing as far as production. You can't really see the second plant in these pictures because it is slightly short than the other and is currently pointed toward the back of the plant. I twine the sorter around the taller about 1/4 of a wrap per week, about 4 wraps so far.

DSCF8609.jpg

DSCF8607.jpg

Here is my beauty of Trainwreck. Every leaf a 9 finger once developed it is definitely one of the nicest plants I've seen.

DSCF8596.jpg

DSCF8612.jpg

Part 2 Make sure to read Part 1

And here is my indoor flowering girl, about 2 weeks from harvest. She had a major nute problem a week ago but has recovered very well.

DSCF8614.jpg

DSCF8618.jpg

DSCF8620.jpg

The largest clone ever taken. lol This branch broke off one of my big outdoor girls about a month ago. Just for the hell of it, with no real hope of it surviving, I dipped in root hormone and stuck it in a large rockwool cube. I kept it moist and watered for a couple weeks, then gave up a week or so ago and it's been sitting in a slightly moist cube with no water since. Today I go in to grab it to toss it in the trash and all the sudden it has roots. I quickly made an improv dwc bubbler out of a kitty litter bucket and there she sits.

DSCF8621.jpg

You never cease to amaze me dude. Just fucking amazing, what else can I say?
You're a grow god. :adore:

I know! He's probly gonna get like a whole half an ounce! :laughtwo: :adore:

Gonna be a par-teee! :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

NDW4Me, I gotta agree w/Andrew86 here, "Fuking amazing man!" I can't wait till I have the opportunity to grow out doors like that too.
But I must say...1/2 ounce? 1/2? Dudes, he's looking at over 3 times that per plant, minimum! Grow outdoors once like NDW is doing. I had a friend when I lived down in Arkansas that harvested over 5 ounces of dried and cured bud off one plant started indoors in March, planted outside in May, and harvested some time in Oct. It was a small f'in tree! Just NDW's are goona be. Great job!
Vin

Back
Top Bottom