NDW's Outdoor Grow

NDW ur the Don of this Shit maine. Seeing ur Big Girls make me think of a Ganja Safari for real. Lol. There awesome, keep up the motivation. Peace and Be easy.:bongrip: :headbanger:

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Trichrome Pic of the Day

z1.jpg

Bragger..

You just wait... :Rasta:

Since the last pics my big girls have really gone into budding mode. Only problem is that they have gotten so tall that even with my extension to the front of the fence it was still peeking over the top. Plus with the visit of a couple tree trimmers across the street I got a bit nervous. My solution was to put up a trellis roof. I feel so much better now that someone can't just hop the fence into my garden. True it blocks some light, but there is still plenty getting through and it might help a bit with how fast they are going through water. Enough jabber, on to the pics.

DSCF8886.jpg

DSCF8881.jpg

DSCF8884.jpg

DSCF8887.jpg

DSCF8890.jpg

Here is the Trainwreck, comming along nicely, going to be an awesome smoke.

DSCF8879.jpg

DSCF8877.jpg

Here is my Mother plant, the mondo clone from one of my outdoors. Looks pretty good for just having given birth to 4 clones. (Sorry the color is so bad.)

DSCF8875.jpg

Here is my impromptu cloning chamber, there is a bubble wand in there among the hydroton.

DSCF8868.jpg

DSCF8871.jpg

NDW, you always are comin' up with ill contraptions, man...:adore:

I'm diggin the water bottle clone dome.:bong:

I didn't realize that you had the outdoor trainwreck goin already. I remember you postin' about it askin' questions, now its budding nicely.

PEace

Yeah that Trainwreck is really startin to stink up my yard. :cheesygrinsmiley: As for the clone dome, when you're broke and want to grow you have to get creative. lol

How did you fit that big peice of meatle through the tiney hole in the bottle? Nah, just kidding. Good idea though, when I can grow again I think I might steal that one.

that is such a clever idea. good job bro.

So, since my Trainwreck is only a couple weeks from done, I decided to take a test bud. I chopped it off two days ago and just let it air dry on a dish in my closet. I just packed this bud in my bubbler this morning and have only taken two hits and I'm floored. Tastes fucking awesome and the high came on so fast. I can't imagine what this girl is going to do to me when fully mature. :bong:

Ok, OK so when's the party? :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Nicely done Mr NDW!

^^^dito man. Sounds great man. You gonna up-date pics when your harvest them? Why did you cut off the ends of the leaves in your clone dome? That's pretty cool by the way. Love the modifications to the fence too. Any problems w/the nieghbors yet?
vin

Hey vin, I will most definitely have pics of the harvest and most likely a vid. Trimming the leaves on the clones makes them focus more on root production rather than developmental growth and gives the plant less to support while it has no roots. I haven't had any problems with any neighbors yet. I think what is going to save me with the smell is that not a single plant out there is the same strain as the next. The two big ones smell pretty fruity, and as long as I don't have too much skunk out there I should be fine. One of the two lesbian lovebirds is a skunk variety of some sort, but it's the only one. Thanks for stoppin by bro. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Your going to have to trim super fast to get it all done in 3 minutes.

Strictly pics this time around boys and girls. Don't have time right now to say much, but I'll come back tomorrow and have a bit more time.

Page 1

DSCF8957.jpg

DSCF8959.jpg

DSCF8961.jpg

DSCF8962.jpg

DSCF8964.jpg

DSCF8966.jpg

DSCF8967.jpg

DSCF8968.jpg

If I fly over there, can I spend the weekend at your place?
Those are some sweet plants bro, you gotta be grinning everytime you post a pic.

You are welcome any time bro. Stay for a weekend or a week, I'll smoke you out till you can't stand up. lol

And yes I'm smiling like the devil each time I go out and see my plants. :15:

Back
Top Bottom