NDW's Outdoor Grow

That would be a cool thread. We can call it Getto Hash Making. I can never find silk screens so I bought some bubble bags.

ya triming sucks!!!! been doing it for a week.i just dont trust a lot of people.but the people i do trust i gave 1 ounce per pound they trimed up.and the sissor hash is off the hook! cant wait to se some pics ndw.

Sorry it's been so long, after harvest I ended up real sick and spent some time in the hospital, finally back on my feet, so here are a couple pics. The first is the results of round 2 of the harvest.

DSCF9772.jpg

There was also a round three but sorry no pics. By then I was so tired of trimming I just wanted to be done with it. I ended up just shy of four pounds of bud and another 2 pounds of sugarleaf and small bud trim. Not quite as high as I was hoping for but still not bad. I should be set for this year.

And here is a shot of the sad looking garden. The one at the front is still alive and continues to produce small buds I've been picking and saving for making oil.

DSCF9810.jpg

Again, sorry all for the extended absence. I sure missed it around here. :peace: Also, sad news on the indoor front. Being sick I was unable to take care of my plants and my mother plant and clones all died, looks like I get to start from scratch.

Man, that sucks about the illness and the indoor grow. I was following this thread everyday and I got kinda worried when you suddenly disappeared. Glad to hear that you're ok.

Good to see you back NDW...
Sorry to hear about the misfortunes - domino effect sux. But, that's a nice harvest! I'm sure it will help what ails ya.:cheesygrinsmiley:

^^^Ditto man. Glad to see you back again, and to hear you're feeling better. Starting from scratch shouldn't be such a bad thing. You've got lots of time to choose a new strain and veg a mother before next spring.

Back
Top Bottom