Outdoor Sativa Grown In The Ground First Outdoor Grow

Re: Outdoor Sativa grown in the ground (First outdoor grow)

Morning all..

Just a update..

Harvest of the MONSTER round 1 ... FIGHT!

P1080958.jpg
P1080955.jpg
P1080953.jpg
P1080951.jpg

Best and Blessed, off to do bud washing...

Once again Rooster, much Congrats on the harvesting of this beautiful plant, it also saddens me to see her go, but it had to be done! I am so happy for you! :bravo:

A VERY exhausted Rooster Update

OK so FIRST off i just want to say....DANG MONSTER HAD SHIT LOADS OF WEED ON HER, well i took off about 1/2 of the buds and to me she still looks big at any rate plus she still has ALLOT of buds on her that needs to grow big so by the looks of things i should pull off one more harvest the same as this one if not bigger.

Ok so it's now 22:20 PM i have been up since 3:30 AM....I AM TIERED !!!

I have managed with the help of some friends (one had to drive over 300km to come help out) to pre trim the buds and also wash all of them, this was ALLOT of work much more than i thought!! we started at 4:20 am hung the last to dry about 30 min ago, I will now give them time to drip dry so we can do final trim in the morning.

Would love to post some photos but i an WAY in needs of sleep plus i have to be up at 4 am if we are going to get all the final trims done and get them in the drying room so they can dry up and get ready for them Jars!!!

Best and Blessed to all!!

:adore: :420:

Wow, 12hrs of washing & trimming with the help of a few friends; That's amazing! Congrats on Part 1 Rooster.

:cheer: Official Rooster Update :cheer:

homicidal_rooster_by_granitoons-d14eidq.jpg

Harvest of the MONSTER sage 1​

I bid a VERY good day to all :420:'ers!!!

Ok so it's like this...

I am done with harvest (some of the bud must still be manicured today) and all in all it was goos, HARD WORK nut good.

Total trimmed down weight came to 11.5 kg but like you all know this is still the wet weight i will post the final weight just before it goes to the jars.

I just would like to thank some of my friends for giving up there Easter weekend to help me with this harvest, JT, KB and MA1 you guys are LEGEND, these guys will also be joining us on :420:, they saw me posting on the forum and wanted to join Strait away.

Also i want to give a BIG thanks to my :420: friends that helped me up to now it has been overwhelming the Support i have received from you guys and girls :adore: everyone of you!!!

well i still have work to do so i will be getting back at it now... i leave you with some photos i took during the last 2 days of harvest.

P1080955.jpg
P1080958.jpg
P1080961.jpg
P1080969.jpg
P1080970.jpg
P1080971.jpg
P1080972.jpg
P1080973.jpg
P1080974.jpg
P1080975.jpg
P1080980.jpg
P1080981.jpg
P1080983.jpg
P1080984.jpg
P1080988.jpg
P1080979.jpg

A VERY happy Grow and Smoke to all

easter-greetings-rooster-smoking_i-G-37-3771-C3QZF00Z.jpg

:adore: :420: & :circle-of-love: 4 Ever!!!

:)

:bravo::420::goodjob:

O MY GOD!!!!

That is one cool picture of a Insane looking rooster, I bow to you my man.

Good morning Insane, Oh and a warm :420: hello to our new to be members, I imagine your mates in the pics!

I trust your fingers are still sticky?

I just read the second harvest line....second harvest as big....I must have missed it in the excitement :)

What?...I mean beg your pardon?....did you just say....

Holy cow. :thedoubletake:

That was an amazing update!!! Thank you for sharing the adventure with us. I love the pictures, I'm in awe! :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:

[SIZE=[SIZE=2]3[/SIZE]]awesome update rooster!:adore: love that CHAINSAW!

what's a kilogram?:rofl::rofl::rofl::green_heart:[/SIZE]

any worms? hope not,

i will NEVER, get the image of you, w spray bottle, way up on Laddy,

out of my dome!
:high-five: all about the :circle-of-love:

InsaneMember with CHAINSAW vrs a MONSTER!!!!

:passitleft: means a lot, thanks Roo :circle-of-love:

1 for u & :passitleft::passitleft:1 each for your friends, GREAT PICS!!! u don't see balls like that north of the equator!, showing faces in your pics brings a whole new image for me, everytime i c yr avatar,

might that CHAINSAW have been influenced by 1 of yr friends?:high-five:

it is PRICELESS! a true 420 CLASSIC picture, IMO:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom