First Grow - Auto-Flowering Dominant Sativa - Indoor LED

Yes Epson can be used for Mag deficits 1 Tbls = 5ml I use 5-8ml per gal or 4 liter of Cal + Mag each.

And is it known form many LED grows that more of Cal-Mag is needed.

Yes Epson can be used for Mag deficits 1 Tbls = 5ml I use 5-8ml per gal or 4 liter of Cal + Mag each.

And is it known form many LED grows that more of Cal-Mag is needed.

Just today the Epsom salts arrived and I used it as you said... The canna calcium and canna magnesium should arrive by the end of the week... I'm a bit sad cause the leaves look pretty bad and the buds I feel have stopped growing... I interrupted the led lights so they are just getting the 4 Cfs :(... As soon as I get the nutrients this week I shall start with the led lights again... I have also been checking the trichomes and they are all just white not even 1 is Amber and well I'm in week a million of flowering (or so it feels it's actually week 7 of flowering), do you think this process will go faster once I get the cal mag and led light going again?

I guess the leaves that have gone bad won't recover... When should i start with the cal mag for the little one? She is only 2 weeks old at the moment.

And also it is 5 ml of canna calcium plus 5 ml of canna magnesium per gallon right?

Thank you very much for your help!

Jep that light will help.

I would not use Canna Mag + Epson as both is Mag.

For the bottles I use equal of each it says 1-2ml/l on the bottles.
For Autos I would try 1/2 dose and see how they respond so 0,5 - 0,75ml/l

For the young girl I would ad cal + mag after week 3 and start with 0,25ml/l.
And affected leafs will not recover and as I don't know if new leafs will grow so late in its life you only could tell if it don't get worse.

Hey thank you!!! I will check your out!!! I have now starting putting the calcium and magnesium and finally cranked up the lights and we'll just an update on how the lady is doing:

image17812.jpg

And the lower buds are picking up a bit as well :)

image17813.jpg

But the trichomes are certainly not ready:

image17811.jpg
image17810.jpg

So will keep you posted its taking soooo much longer than I anticipated, but I'm trying to be patient!

On Thursday the girl turns into 8 weeks of flowering the buds are tight and fat specially the top one and when I touch it it smells of mango... (Have never smelled anything so fruity and delicious) The leaves where and are moatly damaged by the calcium deficiency but I am still giving it both Calcium and magnesium every other watering and through foliar feeding.... What I don't understand is that it has been EIGHT weeks of flowering and not 1 trichome is Amber and believe me I have looked... Does this ambering of the trichomes happens with all strains??

How much longer do you guys think she will take??

Thank you in advance!

The estimated time is with optimal conditions and 1000W HPS.

Also the light schedule counts in a plant witch gets less hours takes longer as said you can do Autos from 12/12 to 24/0.
With to weak light and such a big plant you can be some sort of lucky that it takes a bit longer so that you can harvest some descent smoke.

Try to get something out of that an try to do better with your next plant.

So... Update!!!

Spotted some Amber tricks on the top cola so she came down last night... And is now in the drying process. The lower buds are still not ready but I'm hoping that soon they will be ready too.. IJust took the top cola but I'm waiting for around 9 more to be ready... And now for the pics!

image18568.jpg

image18567.jpg

Cool grow. I just started my autoblueberry grow under my LED light. One question, does that say 19 grams or 1.9 grams on the scale?

It's 19 grams but that's the weight while it was still wet 2 days into drying and that number has dropped to 10 :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom