Jetsgrower First Grow I Hope

Look at that cola.
:welldone:
Shes gonna be big nug aye cuz
I reckon next time you cut that sucker or train/tie it down so those nugs down below get closer to the party lights.
:thumb:

Plants look awesome @jetsgrower congrats man!

I've run into that leaf discoloration pattern on a big vegging plant before, I thought maybe it was light that caused it, but really have no clue for sure. Mine wesnt way further and browned up where those white ridges are pretty hard core to where it was like gold and green stripes but only happened to a couple of leaves and the plant grew right past it, big old budding thing now. Cheers mate, great job! :yahoo:

co2 deficiencies.
I didn't know there was such a thing...

Just got caught up on your journal,JG- man,you're doing a great job on those plants-you may need to get a taller house for that Purple Critical :)
My next grow is going to be purple also...GDPxGumberry & Purple Punch ...
I wish I could advise you on the stripes,but I just don't know...
Keep up the good work...you are gonna have soooo much pot...

I didn't know there was such a thing...
If you were to close your plants up into a space with no air they'd definitely struggle. With this grow & setup there is NO way these plant would lack co2. Growing large, large scale you'd need to feed your plants co2 as the amount of plants in the area take up more co2 than what is available, and co2 is vital during photosynthesis. :yummy:

quick update the critical purple is doing still and the little gorilla glue is doing fine but the bigger gg look a little pale green on some leaves I can see red dots only on some of the leaves

Back
Top Bottom