Luxx's very first grow

here we go, had to upload each one manualy, but o well, you guys (and girls) have helped me tremendously with my grow!

why are the budsites super green on this one?
P10125541.JPG

P1012553.jpg

looks like it has 3 colas, only has 2
P1012552.JPG

P1012548.jpg

my burning bush. grow chamber isnt big enough for this one. i fixed it by running a wire all the way around the plant to pull the sides in some.
P1012547.JPG

cant belive this is bag seed.
P1012541.JPG

its sideways, forgot to edit, sorry.
P1012539.JPG

P1012541.JPG

late lst, and a bad one.
P1012514.JPG

P1012515.JPG

P1012516.JPG

P1012530.JPG

P1012554.JPG

so what do you think? my next door neighbor has a friend with a professional camera hes going to let me borrow. So look for the new pics in a few days.

Wow...I'm impressed :) Got a jungle going on there!

why are the budsites super green on this one?
P10125541.JPG

Someone had mentioned a possible nitrogen deficiency in my journal after seeing my new growth having a similar lime green coloration. However, once the new growth was a few days old they darkened up to a normal color so I didn't worry. Yours appear to be doing a similar thing, the leaves are turning a darker color the farther out you go on them and also as they get older.

Or maybe light bleaching? Maybe back your lights off a tad and see if that helps.

cant belive this is bag seed.

Did those seeds come from some brick weed? It's all in how the distributor takes care of the fruits...

Did those seeds come from some brick weed? It's all in how the distributor takes care of the fruits...

If anything it was a low mid grade pot, like a seedy, midgrade

BTW, i used 2 differant strains of seeds, if you cant tell.

Thanks 420mag. cant wait for the next one.

Hey luxx!
Nice grow man, plants lookin great! Keep it up :yummy:

Buds are fillin out nicely, formin some tight nugs looks like! :cheer:

hey all, been a while since i posted, the girls are picked and dry, and mostly smoked.

For mid-grade bagseed, this is some of the best pot ive ever smoked. More amazingly it was done with cfls. The yeild was a little low but good none the less. I have pics on my home pc of the last few pics i took.

Heres a funny one i wanted to share that i sent myself.
P1012653.JPG

Yea, thats what i said, what does it look like to you?
:slide:

Very entertaining Luxx lol Can feel yer stresses here n there n stuff, makes me laugh then worry about my babies upstairs haha. Still havent figured if have overwatered or underwatered but seeing yours pull through gives me heart of getting through some things too when its called for. :-D

Cats are toatally banned from the room now, 5 of em so not that easy if Im in and out lol

good soil is hard to come by here, its all outside, full of pests, and its mostly fertilized soil. So bad for what we need it for basicly. People wonder about you if you go in there and grab 4 bags of potting soil when its 15f outside. Also, for the DWC i did, it was normal for me to walk in a pet store and get what u need. I think it will be better, since you can control what goes to the roots, as opposed to getting some soil, wondering how much of what is in it, Using it, killing your plants (what i think i am going through now.)

You see a lot of soil people switching over to hydro, you hardly ever see a hydro switching to soil, why? I guess i will have to find out what the hype is about.

I was under the impression actually that soil is far easier, particularly for the novice grower than hydro. Of course there are extenuating circumstances sometimes, i.e you cant get anything decent where you live I suppose.

Over here you can get soil that is specifically designed for growing the weed so the ferts you can trust.

A lot of this is about confidence tho. If you arent that confident with soil then it probabaly would make sense to try 'coco' which can be reused, meaning less trips to the store, less prone to disease and has no nutrients added at all so it is 100% under your own control.

Take a look

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom