BabyTrees First Grow!

Holllllllly shit my friends.
I couldn't be happier, I've got a grin ear to ear,
WOW is all im left with... We've destemmed and deleafed, we killed our expectations, we hit 1 ounce of trim anddddd I won't spoil it check the pics to see what we got! (; The stems I weighed after cutting everything off and we had .6 of an ounce of stems alone haha.
IMG_20200707_073827.jpg
IMG_20200707_073311.jpg
IMG_20200707_073117.jpg
IMG_20200707_073109.jpg
IMG_20200707_080645.jpg

Did you finish 3 plants in 2x2x4? For real?
Nope, this is just one plant. My bag seed was a male, the Northern I let my buddy have and he killed it from heat but I got clones so it wasn't a big deal.
Although if you look on YouTube there's a few people that do grow 4 plants in a 2x2x5, and have pulled some really insane numbers. One guy I saw pulled 6 ounces, and one guy in a Mars tent (2.5x2.5x5? I think) pulled 13 ounces.
My next run is two plants in my 2x2x4 though! Stay tuned bud.

Congrat's on your harvest! :high-five:
Thank ya! I never expected to get 4 ounces from this tent haha especially not on the first run man, some killer nug and I had such a blast growing this strain.
Now that the nugs out, on to the next plants! Just got them in, I need another few weeks of veg to fill the tent out completely.
IMG_20200707_102447.jpg

Day 16 of flower, born may5 , flipped jun8, started flowering jun20. She is getting frosty and stacking up. Crossed her with a short bushy indica, creme brulee male. Had 2 young freeworld genetics, "2 scoops" indica but a mouse killed one that was about 5 days old.

Hoping the badluck with males is over and the expensive seed is fem.

Day 16 of flower, born may5 , flipped jun8, started flowering jun20. She is getting frosty and stacking up. Crossed her with a short bushy indica, creme brulee male. Had 2 young freeworld genetics, "2 scoops" indica but a mouse killed one that was about 5 days old.

Hoping the badluck with males is over and the expensive seed is fem.
She must be a quick flowering strain! Wow mine didn't even start stacking till almost a month after 12/12!
Do ya do the crosses/bag seed for fun, or can't get fem seeds?

Alright 420Fam, I've started a new journal for my two clones, the link is in my signature.
Plants have already started turning up towards to light I'll be training out these clones to fill all of my scrog over the weeks to come, I've gotta be super weary of height, as they're already taller than I wanted to be before a 12/12 flip but we'll be able to make it work! Let's see what we can pull off two plants in this small space!

The smoke is very nice on this bud and very sweet. Can't describe the smell or taste but the smell reminds me of a candy I've had before but can't put my finger on it. The highs very nice lasting around 1.5-2 hours,
Can't wait to get my next plants flowering. Check out my new journal to see the new babies, I just got a portable AC unit I'll be using till it cools down a bit, gonna have to finagle something up on the window to keep bugs out of the house when I run the exhaust out, I'll be fiddling with that after work today, my plants have been telling me every day how hot they are and it's tough cause I wasn't able to do anything about it because I tried to run the ac with the hose inside but the amount of heat/humidity it threw into the air I didn't want it to grow mold, so I turned it off and ordered a longer exhaust hose to run it outside the window. Hopefully this can cool down me and the plants.

Well, dont leave us hanging. How much did it weigh? Looks like 5 or 6oz easy. Maybe 8?
It was 4.3 Ounces dry, and one ounce of trim, maybe I'll be able to get 5-6 this run on two plants!
Wet weight was 728 grams, so It dried to about 16% of that in nug, 20% if you count the trim.

Back
Top Bottom