Grateful Bud's Backyard Outdoor Grow - SFV OG

I tried to trim in gloves once but didn't feel like I did a good job. Some folks recommend coating your fingers with olive oil but that seems weird!
That is weird. I use blue heavy duty latex. Not ideal but it works.

Congrats on a couple of great harvests, GB!
I use blue heavy duty latex. Not ideal but it works.
Pot "goo" doesn't stick to vinyl gloves at all..
I've tried latex and nitrile, but it sticks to both of them pretty bad.
And vinyl gloves are dirt cheap.. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's a small detail, but it's just a little easier to trim buds without the sticky fingers...

Congrats on a couple of great harvests, GB!

Pot "goo" doesn't stick to vinyl gloves at all..
I've tried latex and nitrile, but it sticks to both of them pretty bad.
And vinyl gloves are dirt cheap.. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It's a small detail, but it's just a little easier to trim buds without the sticky fingers...
Thanks Carcass!

Gonna chop the other 3 OG girls Wednesday. They are ready. I removed most of the large fan leaves and any yellow / brown leaves.

Dawn and Sunny are bagged up in the two small mini fridges on the patio. Both are running about 40-42 degrees. The older white one has a small fan I installed in it, the black one does not. Each large grocery bag has about 110 grams wet (should be close to an oz when dry). 3 bags are just drying larf.

I already gave away several paper bags to my buddy. He's gonna help me chop tomorrow and will take several more bags to dry in his fridge. I got two other friends willing to take some bags to dry.

I should just go by a large fridge off Craigslist.

Happy harvesting tomorrow, GB!
Are you going to dry tomorrow's crop the regular way?
Those little fridges look pretty full...

Congrats on the harvests so far, GB and thanks for the strain info updates! I'm happy that there wasn't too much rot. That's my main goal for the outside plants, too.

Might be a cheaper electric bill too!
Heh. I have THREE mini fridges out on the patio. Sheesh.
Happy harvesting tomorrow, GB!
Are you going to dry tomorrow's crop the regular way?
Those little fridges look pretty full...
Yes they are! I gave several more bags away, and will give more away tomorrow.
I'm still going to fridge dry the remainder. I ended up with quite a bit!
Congrats on the harvests so far, GB and thanks for the strain info updates! I'm happy that there wasn't too much rot. That's my main goal for the outside plants, too.
Thanks! It was a struggle for sure. The two plants we harvested today looked fairly clean. No bugs and minimal rot.

It's all those canada dry hogging the drying space lol. :p
LMAO!
I asked my buddy if he wanted something to drink. He asked what do you have. I said 'well, we have beer and Canada Dry Ginger Ale.'

Not sure how we ended up with so much.
I actually put a bunch of beer bottles and several cans of ginger ale in a cooler to make room for the bags.

Some numbers from the chop today.
We only chopped 2 plants. Tara delivered 708 wet grams in paper bags drying in the fridge. That should work out close to 6 ounces. Totally stoked! She was the sleeper for sure. I did not defoliate or train her as I should have but she had some fine chunky nuggets.

Lori gave us 562 wet grams. Should end up close to 4.5 oz once dried. I'll take it.

Very little rot. Quite a bit of larf on Lori - which I knew was coming. I'll give most of that to a friend - she does not smoke but loves edibles. She'll also get most of what I pull from the last OG - Cindy - tomorrow. Cindy looks very larfy sad to say. But very frosty and should make nice edibles. Now I need to make sure they get dried and cured properly. Struggled with that last two harvests. Ended up just a tad grassy. I'll cure in turkey bags this time and do better burps.

Thanks for stopping by!

Back
Top Bottom