First Grow. Phototron box.

i already did update. lmao. 400w HPS, and a 250w MH. hahaha. but i might just keepit and use it as a living room piece lol. or for germ/clones. we shall see.

thanks for stopping by fluro. stick around. harvest time is coming:grinjoint:

ok so today the 23rd. will be day 80 flower. i cannot flush. so i have been giving it nothing but water since monday. the leave tips are starting to yellow. this would be the uptake of the N correct?

im thinking the chop date will be around day 90. so probably around the 2nd or 3rd of Oct. we will see.

Hi Weedy:nicethread:

So your saying the tron my friend has had in storage for years is totally not worth the effort to get it of out storage and try a grow?

By the way, I think the big time growers steal our thunder on our little grows, but I have to admit they are fascinating. :ganjamon:
Our grows mean just as much to us as theirs. But it does get lonely sometimes. I mean we get just as fired up as they do. Sometimes I lmao
because I do something I think is wonderful and post the pictures and then wait and wait.:grinjoint:
I'm sure you are just as happy as I am because there is a whole lot of self satisfaction in what we are doing. :peace:

ok my girl was here today, i managed to get a couple pics, and i also have some shittier quality pics from my phone. so bare with me. the ones of the tron are all pretty good.

0915091708a.jpg

0915091708.jpg

0915091707b.jpg

0915091707.jpg

0915091707a.jpg

heres the link to my new journal for the clones, also it will be my attempt at a continuous grow.
weedys closet 400w HPS/250w MH

these look delicious. question, what size fluorescents are in the box? T12's? An easy upgrade would be throwing T8 lamps and an electronic ballast in there if it doesn't already have it, either way your lady friends there look gorgeous, congrats man

Weedy, now some smoke from those buds, a comfy treestand and a warm indian summer sunrise will make bowhunting very good this year! ^5 they are looking really great bro. Can't wait to see them fatten somemore before harvest.

Hi Weedy:nicethread:

So your saying the tron my friend has had in storage for years is totally not worth the effort to get it of out storage and try a grow?

By the way, I think the big time growers steal our thunder on our little grows, but I have to admit they are fascinating.

Hey Old Med I think small grows are awesome and can kick the a** of large grows when you consider yield per ft^2. You just can't focus the light on a large space like you can in a small grow w/o spending huge $$. Then there are the techniques like LST, FIM, and ScrOG that will allow you to grow a wall-to-wall canopy of buds in your small grow. Those w/ big grows can't spend that kind of time or manage the techniques that we can when we're working with a small number of plants.

Hey Old Med I think small grows are awesome and can kick the a** of large grows when you consider yield per ft^2. You just can't focus the light on a large space like you can in a small grow w/o spending huge $$. Then there are the techniques like LST, FIM, and ScrOG that will allow you to grow a wall-to-wall canopy of buds in your small grow. Those w/ big grows can't spend that kind of time or manage the techniques that we can when we're working with a small number of plants.

Thanks JC:nicethread:
I will tell him and I think we will give it try soon. :peace:

Weedy, nov 15th is also a date I have with my .270. :) I just love the "up-close-and-personal" aspect of bow hunting. I am hoping to have a small smorgasbord of bud varieties available when I go. ^5 bro, keep up the great work.

Lookin great weedyMac.. Them er some fatties...Reps if i can...

Back
Top Bottom