First bloom box grow

F!@#S@#$@D@#$ i forgot to shut the f@#$@#$ drain valve and all 5 gal in the damn carpet. when i touched the carpet with my hands i was eletricuted like helll@!!!!!!F!#$!@#$%!@$ that hurt so baddd. for all you bloombox users make sure that valve is shut because you will have one hell of a mess to clean. and unplug the machine before you touch any of the water because i was seeing stars after that one.

OMG! Are you ok?

Now... How much do those things cost again? They don't have any kind of LOUD leakage warning? Such a thing wouldn't cost much for them to add.

They cost $3500 new. You could find them used $1200 -$2000. No, there's no warning for leakage. lol... Although that would have been useful for DBOY. That usually doesn't happen. You just have to stay on top of which way the knob is turned.

next time ill save the bubbler for after i change the res. , doiiii.... it was definately something that shouldnt happen but can happen when rushed though . i noticed that the fan leaves were covering the valve so i can see why i missed it. lol. ill never make that mistake again.

next time ill save the bubbler for after i change the res.

<DOH!> Work FIRST, relax SECOND lol. Yeah, I know, been there done that - not in trying to fill my shoes with nutrient (I'm only laughing because it looks like they'll have a full recovery), but in other ways.

ill never make that mistake again.

It's always fun until someone loses an eye!

<WHOOPS>, that's not it... Oh yeah:

As long as you LEARNED something, it was worth it.

We can tell each other stuff and about 75 out of 100 times it'll stick, but if we personally learn it the hard way the ratio jumps to 99 out of 100 (there's still that one boob who, after grabbing the glowing red log out of the campfire, reaches for another one...).

i will be changing the res. tonight. just finished week 4 going on week 5
D331.jpg

mmmm.. buds are looking tasty
D221.jpg

been so busy i havnt had time to move my babies to bigger pots... the chronic plants are growing so much better with the soil mix
p111.jpg

Hey guys, I'm new here, been reading some of your journals and was inspired so got a producer of my own. I have a question bout co2 tanks, I have a full 20lb tank set at 5 psi, and my box seem to go through it every 8days. I was told from bcnl that a full 20lb tank should last a grow. I believe there's a bad solenoid in the controller seem to be stuck after running for a certain period of time, cause all the air seem to drain out on the 7th or 8th day, which indicates a leak, however I can't find one.
Anyone have the same problem? I seem to remember reading bout someone having the same problem and said that Justin helped him out, and that he had to reprogram something, however I could be wrong, mem not so guuud ;)

Hey guys, I'm new here, been reading some of your journals and was inspired so got a producer of my own. I have a question bout co2 tanks, I have a full 20lb tank set at 5 psi, and my box seem to go through it every 8days. I was told from bcnl that a full 20lb tank should last a grow. I believe there's a bad solenoid in the controller seem to be stuck after running for a certain period of time, cause all the air seem to drain out on the 7th or 8th day, which indicates a leak, however I can't find one.
Anyone have the same problem? I seem to remember reading bout someone having the same problem and said that Justin helped him out, and that he had to reprogram something, however I could be wrong, mem not so guuud ;)

Did u buy the producer brand new ? Because the timers can be set to come on whenever u like...Mine only comes on only while the lights are on every 8 Min's for 7 sec's(set at about 6 psi) ...If u bought it used it might be set up different ...but Yes a tank every 8 days is not right at all...I have had my tank setup for 3 weeks and i haven't even gone down a full 5 psi...Have u tryed spraying connections with soapy water to try and spot a leak

I got it used, however they have not reprogrammed anything. It comes on every 8mins for 7sec like urs, I have it set at 5 psi. I think it's a broken solenoid valve, may be stuck or something. The strange thing is if that was the problem not sure why it works for 8 days then the valve gets stuck.

i am changing the res. tonight and starting week 6. the time just flew right by. my only concern at this time is it seems there isnt much growth of the buds. maybe they will really beef up the next three weeks, or not?

thats how mine seemed like there was not much grow but that is because we just keep startin at them and looking at them everyday so seems like they are not growing but are. if not then you can have nute lockout and stun growth for a lil bit, are you feeding every watering or everyother watering? if not i would have to imagine that they will beef up maybe more lights as well

All of the clones were survivors, and are really liking the new pots. There was plenty of water jugs sitting around so those came in handy for pots. l8 i noticed when u mentioned if i was feeding them every watering and i was ,but i started doing every other because the tips were starting to burn. They are looking very healthy now.
C38.jpg

srry no pics. tired of using my phone camera. i just purchased a digital camera but i am having problems downloading them. anyways, my first bloom box grow is nearly complete. the nugs are looking really nice. so i went and purchased a microscope from radio shack to see the trics. it seems i am at about 60% milky and the others are still slightly clear. i am shooting for 50/50 amber and milky. so i started flushing today and plan to harvest next week.

my question
will this be enough time for the buds to finish ripen to get the results i am shooting for?

i am at day 50 or week eight following the bloombox manual. i am growing mazar i sharif and i believe this is mostly indica. i filled the res last night with just distilled and assuming there is still enough salt build up to continue feeding. how fast will the tric turn from milky to amber?

damn.. i want to download pics from my new camera but keeps telling me i am exceeding the file size. how do i fix this?

Back
Top Bottom