RageMonkey's Phototron - White Widow

cool I'd be very interested how it turns out and am going to be trying it myself, even if I only get a little this time.

I'm really enjoying your journal. The phototron looks like a beautiful exhibit. Would look nice in the malls of the future!

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Damn sorry I never got to update this when I got to the end. Of the 3 plants I had, 2 were males and the middle one was a female. I flowered the female and during flowering it tripled in size to almost fill the phototron. When i harvested i had about 2 oz of weed. After drying and curing we smoked it and to my dismay the weed was a bit harsh. I suspect it was the chemicals int he potting soil, etc. However it was some of the strongest weed i ever smoked. Definitely unsuitable for pipes or joints, but perfect for a vaporizor.

Anyway, the phototron has been in storage since - at least until 3 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago I started a new phototron grow of northern lights with a homeade bubbler setup (no stupid chemicals) inside the phototron. I had some ph problems early on due to a faulty ph meter which was supposedly precalibrated, but was off by 3 points. After I realized what had happened i replaced the meter with a Hanna ph/tds monitor and corrected the ph problems. The plant has bounced back dramaticlaly from the zinc deficiency with only the first layer of leaves dead.

I will get some pics for you guys and start a new journal. This first plant was basically an experiment to get my bubbler setup rolling. I didn't figure it would live, but since it's doing really well now, i am thinking I may let it go to term in this phototron.

Back
Top Bottom