Old Phototron Experiment

The tron is getting so full! Its like a contorted jungle of greenery. Hope those problem plants work out well.

The tron is getting so full! Its like a contorted jungle of greenery. Hope those problem plants work out well.
Lol,contorted jungle indeed.Perfect description Dr.215.
I love just sitting with coffee in the morning and looking at my baby girls,thinking of december and hopefully better things to come.:smokin:
Couldn't resist snapping at least one pic to share with ya's.:peace:
DSCF1087.JPG

Nice photo. We are all photo whore's here :)

Thanks Harry!I can't wait to see what I pull outa there either!:smokin:

I paid 2 bills for it.

BTW,here is what I want to do.Found this DIY.
DIY 'AeroMutha' Bucket : Abergreen, DIY Hydroponics Kits
I think I paid around $300 new. That was back in the 80s. :smokin:

That Aero Bucket looks cool, Pair it with with some nice HIDs and you'll be in tall cotton, er.. or tall sumthin'. ;)

The tron grow is looking great Minus!!

:peace:

Harry

Thanks guys!
Ok,small update. {Day 24 12/12} Getting hard to take pics.No room in there with the 4 cfl's and growth.Camera is just a POS for close ups but you can still see what's going on in my jungle room.:smokin:
DSCF11501.JPG

DSCF1149.JPG

DSCF1148.JPG

DSCF1145.JPG

DSCF11351.JPG

DSCF1131.JPG

DSCF1128.JPG

DSCF1127.JPG

DSCF1126.JPG

DSCF1124.JPG

:peace:

Thanks BubbaKush:smokin:Now I just have to remain patient and caring.
No smoke here for awhile and feeling the itch.
I won't cave though as that would ruin my journal,ruin my grow,fill me with regret,and not be worth it in the end.I just gotta hang tough till Dec.

patience will pay off trust me it will always be worth the wait and if you dont youll never know..... good work
Too true.:smokin:

Just think about how big those buds are gonna grow! That's what I think of to keep me from wanting to take any off yet. "You Can Do It!" ;-) Lookin good!

I can do it!Lol,thanks guys.:peace:

Here I am at day 27 12/12 and have only used the 3 month time release miracle grow soil and 2 chicken poo feedings along the way.Last one being about 3 weeks ago.Nutes in the soil should just about be used up now.
I don't have a nute store of any kind around here and like I said previously,$ are short.
I do have a vegetable food granulated fertilizer which I used today.
It has a 20-27-5 ratio and says use 1 rounded teaspoon per plant.
I didn't want to overdo it so I just used 1 tablespoon for the whole box mixed with water.
It's all I've got and I hope it's as safe to use as it states.
Btw,it's Scott's Vegetable Food.
Time will tell,any thoughts on this stuff?

Had to put one morning shot up.:peace:
DSCF1151.JPG

You can't see in this shot as I just misted but a frost has now begun to set in.:smokin:

Not withering BubbaKush.The funky looking leaves were a FIM attempt sometime back.Didn't quite get it right.I only water when dry and as of right now that's about every 3 days.I use 1 gallon to water when dry.I just wanted to give them some food they may need while flowering and that's all I have.Just wondering if it's a good thing or no?

Here is the box:
DSCF1157.JPG

Here I am at day 27 12/12 and have only used the 3 month time release miracle grow soil and 2 chicken poo feedings along the way.Last one being about 3 weeks ago.Nutes in the soil should just about be used up now.
I don't have a nute store of any kind around here and like I said previously,$ are short.
I do have a vegetable food granulated fertilizer which I used today.
It has a 20-27-5 ratio and says use 1 rounded teaspoon per plant.
I didn't want to overdo it so I just used 1 tablespoon for the whole box mixed with water.
It's all I've got and I hope it's as safe to use as it states.
Btw,it's Scott's Vegetable Food.
Time will tell,any thoughts on this stuff?
That's it!:smokin:

Phototrons are OK for the hobby grower but definitely low tech moderate yield - but Hey! any yield is a good yield - well, umm....kinda

Phototrons are OK for the hobby grower but definitely low tech moderate yield - but Hey! any yield is a good yield - well, umm....kinda
Hello Phil.:smokin:Not looking for the big yield.This has been more of an experiment than anything.
I came across this site quite by accident while browsing for some info.
After reading through a few journals and not finding any consistent tron grows,I decided I would share my adventure as so many others have graciously done.(If there is a full tron grow with pics I apologize,I didn't come across it.)
Since starting my journal I have been pleasantly surprised at the support,tips,and friendliness of the fellow growers here.Enjoying it very much.
I am actually producing way more than I expected with this grow also.
Lol,my tron is like my pet.I talk to her in the mornings with coffee(lovingly),making sure all my girls are(hopefully)getting what they need.
Then I get to show my progress as it comes together with fellow forumers.(I so love doing that)
In a nutshell I'm just doing what I can with what I can and I gotta say,I'm a proud parent of all my baby girls.:smokin:

^ nice, i love watching the tron fill up with green EVERYwhere. Pics soon please?

^ nice, i love watching the tron fill up with green EVERYwhere. Pics soon please?
Sure thing Dr.215:smokin:
The pics I post are all from one angle(the front)as it's a pain to move this thing around with the wires,tubes,fan,etc.
I repositioned my top cfl's tonight and spun it around so that I now have the backside out front.
Here's the low side of my tron and her goodies.
The camera just won't do closeups but you can still see some frost forming.

Right before bedtime }:)

DSCF1175.JPG

DSCF1174.JPG

DSCF1172.JPG

DSCF1169.JPG

Now all these seeds were from quality bag smoke saved over the years.They all look the same in the tron to me except this one.(Bottom right)
It's darker and has fatter leaves.Even though you can't see it the flowers have some purple in them.No clue what strain but they're pretty.:)

DSCF1168.JPG

DSCF1167.JPG

DSCF1165.JPG

DSCF1163.JPG

DSCF1160.JPG

DSCF1177.JPG

DSCF1162.JPG

That's all for now,thanks for watchin.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom