My First Grow Blueberry

420-magazine-mobile2002104697.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1574358893.jpg
420-magazine-mobile373770832.jpg
watered them last night with just pH water and with a little bit of 3% hydrogen peroxide @ 20ml a gal. they're swelling up by the day

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks!! huntin, fishin, lovin everyday love !! Love that song by the way. I'm getting a little inpatient wanting to try out these beautiful lady's maybe one more week, well see. I have to be patient tho. They keep filling in , and I do want a every relaxing affect to help me sleep so so waiting is good

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Thanks!! huntin, fishin, lovin everyday love !! Love that song by the way. I'm getting a little inpatient wanting to try out these beautiful lady's maybe one more week, well see. I have to be patient tho. They keep filling in , and I do want a every relaxing affect to help me sleep so so waiting is good

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Haha they are my 2 favourite hobbies besides growing weed! Those nugs look so nice I bet they smell really good. I'm growing CKS green crack and bubba kush right now and this makes me want to try blueberry on my next grow

Check out my current grow | 1200 watt MARS Hydro | 4x4 tent | CKS Green Crack & Bubba Kush

Back
Top Bottom