Lowryder #1 Grow Unit Test

how close are the lights? within 6"? is that a 2 ft 4 bulb fixture?

looking good! Im here!

The sugar leaf'll probably fall off from the overbountiful harvest breaking these stout branches :)
The tops are about 2" from the bulb covers I'll go 1" as soon as the stretch is done and yep it's a 4 bulb T5 2' bracket. It may work for cloning and I'll put a small plant in here soon to see what it does, but I'm afraid to start seedlings in here; these bulbs are kind of weak.
Hey mrrobert420 how's it going? You're just in time to see one of the reasons why they discontinued Lowryder #1 :)

well i guess i will have 2nd hand experience with it lol - Good setup you got going never the less

Thanks man :) Whoa look out it's bending from the weight! ;)

0012046.JPG

Man at 49 days from seed that only gives me about 11 days left. I'll roll it into one big blunt I guess. :)

they look great, definitely gonna take longer than 10 days though. how many ounces are those containers they're growing in?

I wish the lowryders I grew out looked anything like that :( Yours looks delish and small. Mine for some stupid reason grew to 6 foot.

I'm a little surprised you didint keep the dudes and polinate some ladies. Free seeds are sorta always maybe somewhat nice?

I wish the lowryders I grew out looked anything like that :( Yours looks delish and small. Mine for some stupid reason grew to 6 foot.

I'm a little surprised you didint keep the dudes and polinate some ladies. Free seeds are sorta always maybe somewhat nice?

I grew Lowryder #1 before and did exactly that. I was thinking at the time I could plant them in my yard and hide them the strain grows so small, but I put the seeds from the breeding aside because the weed wasn't that potent. :)

thanks so much for the update. the flowers still have a lot of growing to do.

I've got 5 Skunk #1 seedlings under that fixture now; I'm going to keep them as close to the bulbs as I can get them.

that's the only way to get anywhere with fluorescent lighting. I make sure my plants are always within 4" of my bulbs.

How's it going

Not too bad sorry for the late reply been busy :) This grow doesn't have too much longer and they lived under these lights, but I'm hesitant to keep anything under it for longer than 3 weeks because of weak growth.

Back
Top Bottom