0071440.JPG

The shorter Lowryder #1:

0081321.JPG

It won't be too long on these :)

Today this taller one is getting put in the dark for a few days (3 at most):

0091179.JPG
0101079.JPG
0081325.JPG

They are 70 days old today. That pre-chop dark period would put that one at 73 days from seed. I'm going to let this second one go a few more days,

0061537.JPG

then I'll do the same to it. I'll post dry pics and give a report on the smoke plus my opinion of the lighting. :)

very nice. they finished quickly. did you run a veg or bloom schedule? I think you'll get 10-20 grams per plant. I'm eager to see how the next round turns out.

I ran a straight 24/0 lighting schedule on them, b.real. There's not a full blunt with each plant, seriously :) This unit from now on is going to be used for seedling starts, small mother plants, and clone starts. There are 5 Skunk #1 plants under the lights doing okay and I'm going to start a few more plants under them soon (maybe some of my own crosses again).

Here he is again with the smaller one :)

0012077.JPG

The next pic is gonna be the fat blunts I roll with both of them, and then I'll close this journal out. I think these plants will do okay under this light; the 5 Skunk #1 reg seedlings are doing good.

I changed my mind sorry :) Here's probably the second to last pics, then I'll post the blunt pics. Turns out they might make two blunts each :) Here's the shorter one chopped and trimmed; the top cola actually will make a blunt itself plus have weed left over:

0012079.JPG

This second taller plant has wispier buds; it's gonna shrink some:

0022061.JPG

I have to give these T5 lights a :thumb: The Skunk #1 plants I'm doing under them are at week 3 and look nice; I could easily leave them in longer, but I don't think that any more than a week would be a good idea. It's a nice starter unit :)

Well it's not exactly tomorrow :( but here's a pic of one of the blunts I rolled. It's from the smaller Lowryder #1, and about 1/2 of a normal size doob wouldn't fit in it because I can't roll that good:

0012112.JPG

I can get these blunt wraps with the letters exx exx ell on the top; they're a little bigger. I'm going to need one to roll this other plant up because there's more weed :) As soon as I get to the store to get them, I'll post the last pic for this journal. I'm gonna finish smoking this now.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom