My First NHtea Grow

Well end of this journal and onto the next.
Update on the smoke: My boyfriend went away for a weekend hunting so i figured id sit back smoke a bit and just watch a movie. Bad bad idea! I got so paranoid I went around and locked all the doors and windows. Then I went up in my room locked the door, took out my 380 and loaded the clip and put it on my bedside table. Couldn't wait to fall asleep that night, I scared the shit out of myself. Needless to say, this is definitely not for me to smoke. That kind of high is the reason I gave up smoking it years ago. Its okay for a couple of tokes to fall asleep with (with someone else home) but not for just sitting around. At least not for me.

Anyways, I have started three seeds and they are about 4" and 3" high. Sweet skunk, Afghan Kush and a turbo. Havent done anything special. Put the seeds in a wet paper towel, they popped open within 3 days and after sticking them in a mish mash soil they sprouted within 4 days. I have a 400 watt grow light on them. We shall see how this goes :)

Ps Im saving the amnesia for the next round in the spring. Better chance of success :peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom