Dr Jones Outdoor - Auto-Flower Strains - Summer 2015

Dr Jones x DK

Hello you all

This is my first time growing and it is such a pleasure finally having a guerilla spot.
My friend and i have four different autoflower strains growing in our secret spot at latitude 55 north.

The strains are:

- Northern Lights
- THC Bomb
- 60 Day Wonder
- Cash Crop

The plants are grown in buckets with drain holes in the bottom. Fluffy Fertilyzed soil and snail protection in form of cut beer cans. Allthoug the snails does not seem kene on climbing up the plastic buckets in the first place.

We water the plants about twice a week, depending on the weather.

DSC_uge_1.jpg
DSC_uge_2_5_.jpg
DSC_uge_2_4_.jpg

The plants were off too a great start. It was not all sunny days, but no snail attack or nothing. And our spot is covered with snails, deer roam and all other sorts of animals and bugs.

too all outdoor growers, perhabs depending on your area, remember to check for thicks, once you are home, damn!.
Afghan Kush Ryder did not make it :(
DSC_uge_4_15-7_3_.jpg
DSC_uge_3_8_.jpg
DSC_uge_4_19-7_4_.jpg
DSC_uge_6_29-7_3_.jpg

And More photos.

The plants are well into their life cycles.

Currently; Northern Lights and THC Bomb are 12 weeks old. Ther are probably ready for harvest in just a few weeks.
60 Day Wonder and Cash Crop are 10 weeks old.

We had some leaves turning yellow, especially on Northern lights. Perhabs because we were a little late on starting with feeding them nutes.

The Northern Ligths had vigorous growth in the beginning, but were later overtaken by THC Bomb wich has denser buds and more trichomes.

60 Day Wonder is fast, with many flowers and good trichome production.
Cash Crop lokking good and healthy with some leaves turning purple.

DSC_uge_7_9-8_7_.jpg

DSC_uge_7_9-8_9_.jpg
DSC_uge_9_18-8_11_.jpg
DSC_uge_9_18-8_18_.jpg

DSC_uge_9_18-8_2_.jpg
DSC_uge_10_26-8_5_.jpg
DSC_uge_10_26-8_7_.jpg
DSC_uge_10_26-8_9_.jpg
DSC_uge_10_26-8_6_.jpg
DSC_uge_10_26-8_17_.jpg
DSC_uge_10_26-8_16_.jpg
DSC_uge_10_26-8_15_.jpg

Hey mate! Nice plants, was keen to see some THC bomb grown! Thanks PGR for the link :)

Keen to see em Finnish! :)
KJC420

Update

Thank you KJC420 :) That THC Bomb is covered with trichrome, looks really good.

I visited the grow today and was sad to see that disaster has struck. The two older plants are infested with mold. Mostly Northern Lights was hit, but one budsite on THC Bomb also had some mold.

I took the knife to the buds infected, and tomorrow my friend and i will harvest both of them.

Northern Lights

DSC_uge_11_2-9_2_.jpg

DSC_uge_11_2-9_3_.jpg

THC Bomb

DSC_uge_11_2-9_7_.jpg

DSC_uge_11_2-9_9_.jpg

69 Day Wonder

DSC_uge_11_2-9_13_.jpg
DSC_uge_11_2-9_14_.jpg

Cash Crop

DSC_uge_11_2-9_15_.jpg
DSC_uge_11_2-9_16_.jpg

Mold/Budrot

DSC_uge_11_2-9_17_.jpg
DSC_uge_11_2-9_19_.jpg
DSC_uge_11_2-9_22_.jpg
DSC_uge_11_2-9_23_.jpg

Update.

So we harvested Northern Lights and THC Bomb (13 weeks old). We had to cut a bit more off, because of mold. We got the buds home and gave them a trim and a budwash. When we started, we did not know what to expect or if we would get anything out of it, as this was our first attempt at a guerilla grow. But we got a result, and are pleased :)

DSC_uge_11_H_st_3-9_2_.jpg

Northern Ligths
DSC_H_st_NL_2_.jpg

DSC_H_st_NL.jpg

THC Bomb
DSC_H_st_THC_Bomb_2_.jpg
DSC_H_st_THC_Bomb_4_.jpg

We are now waiting for 60 Day Wonder and Cash Crop. I was at the spot tuesday, and discorvered a few small mold spots. Therefore the plants will be cut down tommorow at week 12, as we do not dare waiting any longer.

60 Day Wonder

DSC_uge_12_8-9_2_.jpg

Cash Crop

DSC_uge_12_8-9_4_.jpg
DSC_uge_12_8-9_6_.jpg
DSC_uge_12_8-9_7_.jpg

Final update.

Now all four plants are dired and weigth. Our first guerilla grow was a succes and we got 92g fine trimmed bud off the plants.

the last two girls and Northen Lights + THC Bomb could have benefited from more time under the sun, but had to be harvested cause of mold. Apperently auto strains are receptive for mold in our northern climate. Next year we will start earlier and hope for a nice dry end off the summer.

the results:

THC Bomb = 25 g ( Most potent)
60 Day Wonder = 24 g ( least potent)
Cash Crop = 22 g ( second most potent)
Northern Lights = 21 g ( Best and most intense smell)

here are 60 Day Wonder and Cash Crop at week 12

DSC_021617.jpg
DSC_023918.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom