New Scotland Guerilla Grow

Had a trip out on thur to water the plants due to the recent and still continuing heatwave. PM seems to be kept at bay although reapplying h2o2 to stop it re-occuring. Some look close to be ready to chop but my pocket microscope is pretty much done in so have ordered and received a new jewellers loupe. Has lights, uv light and 3 lenses - 30x, 60x and 90x. Will check next time am up on mon for another watering. All plants fed with just treacle water except the SB which had a full dose of veg nutes. Group shot and SB shot:

Went out earlier on this evening to give the girls a watering. A couple of the plants have got severely yellowing leaves so they were pulled off and looked at the trich's and most are clear to cloudy so still a bit to go. It 93 days since seed and last time I had a successful outdoor grow I chopped at 100 days and it was needed due to budrot, could have done with an extra 2 weeks. Hoping that these will be ready in approx 3 weeks time so a similar length of timescale. May need to leave some of them going a bit longer but will be regularly checking from now on in and chopping if ready. Will chop the whole plant at once as don't want to harvest the tops then the bottoms.

The SB has now hit the top of the canopy so having to raise it next time I am up in 3 days time. The gorilla glue and one of the ak49's are not budding at all! Not sure why. These two do have a few holes on the fan leaves but this shouldn't stop the plant fom budding. Will take some pics next time I am up and hopefully someone can help me. The SB does have some similar holes on some leaves but will combat that along with the other 2 non-budding plants with a pesticide next time I am up. The h2o2 solution doesn't seem to have stopped whatever bug this is.

Finally 1 of the polar express had some mild PM along the stem, think this was the 1 that it started on. Has been treated along with spraying all the rest for preventative measure and am sure it will make it to harvest with no major problems.

Finally had some rain 3 days ago so not needing to lug any water up. It was d-day for 2 of the plants. After careful inspection I decided that the lollipop amnesia haze and the polar express that had the PM problem were ready to come down. Would have preferred to have cut in the morning but tomorrow wasn't viable. The SB has now hit the netting at the top and not sure if it too big to cover for force flowering. The GG has started showing pistils while 1 of the ak49's is not doing anything so may try to force flower her as well. The rest are fattening up nicely and will need at least a week or 2 to be fully ready.

1st shot is a group shot, the other 2 are of the amesia haze. The polar express I will take a picture of later on.

As promised some pics of the polar express. The 2nd shows a sheet of A4 paper beside it for size comparison.

Upon closer inspection the haze could have gone another week, the polar express had some clear trich's, mostly cloudy and some amber trich's. Perhaps a few more days wouldn't have hurt her. Both have gonr through 3 stage bud washing process. There was a very small infestation of small white bugs on 1 of the lower buds of the amnesia haze, don't wanna smoke that shit. Both now drying in a box (next 2 pics). Will trim them tomorrow before allowing them to dry fully for around a week. This heat may speed up drying which I don't want so after 3 days I will add ice packs to the box to bring the temps down. A slower dry will help retain the smell and have learned this after several years of hay-smelling like weed which comes from drying too quickly.

Finally got out to forceflower my SB. The plant is so f*cking big I can't cover the whole thing. Went with a garden bag (for leaves, grass etc) but that had minimal light leakage so covered with a black bin bag as well. Even this bag only covers the top 2/3 of the plant and had to stuff the side branches in to cover as much as possible. Am covering at 5/6pm and taking off after sunset that way the plant won't sweat too much and it will be dark so no need to get up early doors and remove cover. Only problem is that I can't cover the bottom 1/3 of the plant. Will this cause me problems or should it be ok? Don't really have time to come up with any other method to ensure full coverage. Pic 1 is first covered, 2nd is after I add the black bag, last shows the bottom part not covered.

20180715_175235.jpg20180715_175715.jpg20180715_175241.jpg

Made a new thread asking for help with force flowering. Seems as though it should work. Did spot some problems earlier though. PM! Hadnt given plants a good h2o2 spray for a while but got sprayed when I removed cover. The SB bad a few spots so that was sprayed heavily and affected leaves or fingers of leaves were removed. This may have been caused by the cover as the plant will sweat a bit. Small price to pay so it finishes in time so long as i keep on top of any new PM spots. May lose 20-30% of the leaves in the process but that better than losing the whole plant to PM.

2 more plants were chopped today. Took in the other polar express and amnesia haze.

The 1st 2 plants are now jarred for a curing. Amnasia haze sitting at 68% RH so that ok but the polar express was away up at 80% so probably jarred a little too early, now taken the buds out to dry a little longer. The haze pulled (after de-stemming) 7.15g and the polar 11.26g so am happy with that. The other 2 chopped plants will yield more as they were bigger.
20180718_214723.jpg

Lost just over 1.1g since last night. RH in the jars were a little high so removed buds and placed in paper bag in airing cupboard for a few hours. RH now sitting at 60-62%. Hope to not touch for a few days and burp each jar once a day.

Now have black bags over each individual branch on the SB. Much better now although it is showing pistils. Got another 3 days I can definitely cover and uncover then let nature take its course and hopefully it won't reveg. Also the GG and the last ak49 are also showing pistils. All will be done by end of sept.

Other pics are of the ak auto and the bhudda. Still not sure which is which, lol.
20180719_182809.jpg20180719_221445.jpg20180719_221454.jpg

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh!!!!! I got robbed. Lost 3 x ak49, the buddha and the ak auto. They left 1 x ak49 (the smallest 1). The SB is still there along with the 2 autos that hadn't budded yet. Too late to try dig them up and give them a new home. Have to take my chances and hope that I can them when they ready and not them bastards!

Here is the 1 they left me:
20180724_214451.jpg

Just finished chopping my other dried amnesia haze and polar express, now in the jars for curing. The AH weighed in at just over 14g and the PE just over 20g. Although the following pics show both just being under there was a few buds of popcorn thrown into my other curing jars last night. Once they all been curing for a month then will mix the buds together (obviously keeping each strain separate). So far I have amassed approx 51g of dried bud with the small ak49 to be trimmed later on and dried over the next week. I reckon that will be approx 7g. Judging by what I just cut and knowing what I still had to pull from outside before I got ripped off that approx 4oz that has been lost! And some of those plants had recently been sprayed with pesticide so better hope they wash it or they gonna get an unpleasant smoke.

I thought the site was secure, obviously not. Did I miss someone watching me go to the site from whatever route I took, I don't know. Did me changing my route because I was creating a path the other way lead someone to spotting me, who knows. Did someone perhaps accidently stumble across it and decided to go home to get chopping implements and take a chance chopping it? All these questions will likely never get answered.

I just have to hope that I can get the others before I get ripped off again and harvested at the right time. Don't wanna pull too early as it will not be any good.

20180725_122020.jpg20180725_135033.jpg

I feel an update is due. Most of what I have chopped is now fully dried and mostly cured. The first 2 plants I chopped (AH and PE) are now in optimal curing range but I have been smoking them. The haze is a very heavy heady high followed by a body buzz and does give you munchies. The PE is more of a body buzz and bit couch-lock. Both very pleasant. The other haze and express are not getting touched till the end of this month giving them a 6 week cure. The PE has slowly got down to 70% RH and still opening the jar 3 times a day, the rest are arouns 62%-65% so I quickly take the lids of, shake the buds around and place the lids back on, eventually I will leave the lids on till I want to smoke them.

Back at the site I still have 3 growing, 1 x ak 49, 1 x gorilla glue and 1 x strawberry blue. The site has been tidied up, checked to see if anyone is spying on me (nothing I can see) and the meshing has been re-done. The ak and gg still don't appear to be doing much (that is now 4 months+ for these autos) and the SB has really stretched and is now sitting 5' high. She has quite a few pistils showing so just now waiting for the 3 of them to start doing their thing. Gave them a good feed of bloom nutes and pk 13/14 as they no had anythinf for a while, plus we have had a fair amount of rain over the past few days so the feed will do them good. Not much more I can except wait and hope I can get these chopped before I get robbed again. Luckily no-one wants to take a chance of ripping the plants from thr ground and re-potting at home as they would probably end up dying. Also how on earth do you transfer a 5' monster up the road, ha ha.

Took some shots while I was there. The first few pics (x4) show pistils of the ak and gg plus the stem i brok on the ak which surprisingly hasn't healed properly and the top is still growing. The rest are pistils on the SB. Also took a few pics on approach to the site and another after I had finished sorting it. The netting has been loosely placed on just to stop deer munching on them. If the plants get much higher I may have to either think of raising the fencing around them so I can cover with clear plastic to stop budrot or perhaps tie them down. The less extra work I need to do from now and the less visits to make is better. Been a bit paranoid that my visiting out twice a day caused me to be seen.20180802_144304.jpg20180802_144437.jpg20180802_144534.jpg20180802_144637.jpg20180802_141545.jpg20180802_144212.jpg20180802_144659.jpg20180802_144719.jpg20180802_144738.jpg20180802_150055.jpg

Went out to the site 2 days ago to check on things. They are still there thankfully. The GG and the Ak49 don't seem to be doing much. They are both looking a bit healthier but not much going on in the way of flowering. Both had some really mouldy leaves (had a fair bit of rain recently) so they were pulled off and discarded. Will just need to leave those 2 and see how they get on as for autos they really should be flowering. If push comes to shove then I may chop them once they got some buds on them and turn it into bubble hash.

As for the SB, well that is another story. This monster has put on a massive stretch. Since I was last out and gave the plants a good feed with flowering nutes and pk 13/14 this plant is now topping 6'. It is HUGE!!! 5 main branches in total. It is also throwing out pistils with the new growth and the old growth. Don't think it will be ready until the end of October so just need to keep an eye on it. Don't want to pull ot early as it won't be any good and hopefully those that robbed my last lot either won't come back or if they do they leave it till it is fully ripe. Estimate end of October for chopping. Gonna be difficult to chop it and get it moved without being spotted. Here are some pics.

20180819_172602.jpg20180819_171840.jpg20180819_171848.jpg20180819_172346.jpg20180819_172447.jpg20180819_172500.jpg20180819_172917.jpg20180819_173210.jpg20180819_173213.jpg

Been 2 weeks since I was last out. Fresh slug pellets been scattered around, mouldy leaves removed but not muc else happening. The SB has finished stretching and is now sitting at 6' tall, plenty of pistils now just playing a waiting game and also leaving for as long as possible before I chop and before I possibly get robbed. The last ak 49 has started to flower (pics included) but the GG is doing nothing, a few pistils here and there but difficult to find them. Will head out next week to give them all a good feed and to tidy the site up - removing some long grass and possibly increase the height of the meshing to prevent possible deer munching.

20180902_150434.jpg20180902_151943.jpg20180902_150436.jpg20180902_151830.jpg20180902_150805.jpg

I couldn't get time to re-arrange the site or to tidy it up. Recently the weather has been pretty shit and with the storm that is here at present means i need to take another trip out in the next few days to see it there is any damage and also see if the meshing has blown away. I did get out to check things recently. SB is now over 6' tall and is looking good although 1 of the main stema has a big gouge in it about half way down. No idea what has caused it but will be keeping an eye on it. The GG is still doing nothing. The ak49 is starting to fatten up nicely. Want to give it another 4 weeks before I pull it, perhaps longer but time is now against me. Pulled off more rotting leaves and found a rotten bud as well. It was small but was chopped and discarded anyway. Also have a branch on the ak49 which seems to be rotting where it meets the main stem. May take that whole branch off and trim it and dry it so at least i get something from it. Now hoping that after this storm we get some decent weather for a good couple of weeks or I may start losing buds due to budrot. If I can I may make a see through canopy to protect from rain but will allow silunlight to penetrate. Finally I seen a cyclist on my way back from the site. Weird place to see a bike and more weird to see him heading into the woods. Didn't hang around to find out exactly where he went so hoping it not the theif of my crop and that he was just out for a wander, but would love to know how he got his bike into the field.

Have attached some pics for the current state of affairs.
20180914_125125.jpg20180914_125132.jpg20180914_125138.jpg20180914_125259.jpg20180914_125335.jpg20180914_125346.jpg20180914_130245.jpg

Haven't been on for a while. We got hit by tail end of the 1st hurricance that florida a few weeks ago anf that did some real damage. The SB had been almost totally blown over in the wind but the other 2 were ok. Managed to do a patch up job with the SB but not sure if it was beyond repair or not. Had a big branch that had totally snapped so was unable to do anything other than tear it off due to the damage it had sustained. The ak49 had a mouldy bud and a broken stem so removed the mouldy bud and pulled the stem and cut the very premature buds.

Not been put to the site at all recently as there has been far too much rain. Waiting for a dryish day to go out and have a look but with all this rain getting to the site will be very difficult and will have lost a lot of what is there due to budrot, only visiting there will tell me. Wish I had taken time to adjust the fencing on the plot and cover with some clear plastic sheeting, it would have allowed light through while keeping the buds dry and the surrounding ground will still have got wet.

Have attached some pics of varying angles and you will see the patch up job done. Tried to use a roll of meshing to support the base a bit and have used some of the green netting rolled up to tie around the plant to pull it back upright which is attached to a tent pole in the opposite direction to keep it upright. Since then we have had a few days of high winds and am hoping that has held. The GG was appearing to start to bud eventually.
20180920_140543.jpg20180920_140556.jpg20180920_140641.jpg20180920_140733.jpg20180920_141055.jpg20180920_142301.jpg20180920_142251.jpg20180920_142630.jpg

Not sure when it is due. None so far and am keeping an eye out on the weather. Hoping to get out soon and pull the ak49 and will check the other 2 while I am there. Depending on how the recent deluge of rain has harmed any buds remains to be seen as to when I will think about pulling. The plants can survive 1 frost if it not too bad. If it bad I will need to go check straight away. Keeping an eye on the weather reports. Hopefully can make the end of this month if needed.

Went out last night and the ak49 had succumbed to budrot. Was able to save some of it but probably only a couple of grams. The GG had budded but was going down the same route of having budrot, luckily i got a good chunk of the plant to take home with me albeit it was early to pull and the buds are very small and airy. The SB had fallen over again (half it had) and must have been like that for a while as the buds had grown up the way towards the light. Some had been affected by budrot so removed what i could in the dark and with a small light. The rest was still doing remarkably well and i took some branches off to smoke. Again, that was early too. Gonna leave the rest for a few more weeks. Got a date in mind but not gonna say on here just in case someone from this area is reading this and knows where my site is. It nowhere near fully done but hoping for some dry weather and the frost to hold off for as long as possible. Will need to go out again soon and redo the whole meshing so the deer don't munch it. Will also attach a clear plastic cover to help keep off the rain.
20181015_184928.jpg
20181015_184943.jpg
20181015_184953.jpg

Back
Top Bottom