Southern OR Rec Grow: 25 Plants

circaura

Hey thanks for checking out my grow! Should be a pretty fun one. First big scale outdoor grow, 65 plants total, but this grow journal will be for 25. I'll be handling 25, the other growers here will be handling the other 40. You'll occasionally see the other garden, but this will be focusing on the plants I'm managing.

Strains:
12 UK Cheese
13 Bubba Kush
Just started the clones last night in a hydro setup using super thrive, and clonex. 100% success rate with this last year for 16.

We will be vegging these plants inside until June under 1000 watt MH lights, in fox farms soil.
Acclimating them to the sun in early June in our greenhouse, alongside 40 more plants. (tangerine dream, and compassion)
This grow journal will only be for the UK and Bubba.
When they're one with the sun, some will be going into 150 gallon pots, some will be going into 300 gallon pots, and then some will be going into wood framed containers, which are about 500 gallons give or take.
We're using amended fox farms soil from last year, along with the soil from a local company here. As for nutrients, we're going to be making a tea from worm castings, and seafood.
I'm going to be updating this journal two or three times a month until the girls are getting acclimated outside, then when it's getting more exciting, i'll be posting more for you guys.

I'm not an expert at this, so feedback is welcome and encouraged.

Here are the clones as of this morning.
IMG_092631.JPG

Southern OR rec grow. 25 plants

I'm in! I grew up in Southern Oregon. I have tons of friends in the GP/Medford area getting involved in things like this. I've made my way North but it's always fun to visit home and see what all is going on down there. Now I can do it via a journal! Make Southern Oregon proud and I'll be here watching!

I'm in! I grew up in Southern Oregon. I have tons of friends in the GP/Medford area getting involved in things like this. I've made my way North but it's always fun to visit home and see what all is going on down there. Now I can do it via a journal! Make Southern Oregon proud and I'll be here watching!

Oh nice, we're just north of grants pass a little ways in south county/umpqua valley.
Thanks for the sub!

Most of them are rooted, but the ones that aren't are still in the cloner.
Clones_18.jpg

This one got the worst of the transplant. The ones that have developed the biggest root system, are the ones that got stressed the most. A few days with plenty of water and light, and they should come back to normal soon.
Clones_29.jpg

This one got pretty stressed too.
Clones_32.jpg

The last one that got shocked. 3 out of 13 isn't tooooooo bad. They should all be fine in a few days though.
Clones_41.jpg

I heard adding some sugar, or molasses to water can help to counter the root shock. Anyone tried it?

Raised the light a bit. Some of the clones were turning really bright green at the top. Figured it would be better safe than sorry.

clones_71.jpg

No problems to mention. The ones that were transplanted first are exploding already. They're getting a bit of superthrive and clonex in their water tomorrow. One or two more weeks, then it's onto fox farms.

Back
Top Bottom