Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

hello Weedman! What do you think of my defoil???
last pic is what I harvested in my yard grow Saturday.
Have a great Monday!!!
20161020_082715.jpg
20161020_084811.jpg
20161022_0811171.jpg

Good job my brother:thumb: the swell is on for you :) what a beautiful bud grown outdoors also....

Weedman, Im wondering about supporting buds in my tent. One day I will scrogg my grow with a netting but not sure when to do during grow, before stretch, after?????
Since Im not scrogging this grow I wonder if Im going to have a mess trying to tie up buds in the tent with nothing to tie to????? I will have to turn creative at the end Im thinking or not?? My yard buds needed support and wonder about my tent????
Namaste

Weedman, Im wondering about supporting buds in my tent. One day I will scrogg my grow with a netting but not sure when to do during grow, before stretch, after?????
Since Im not scrogging this grow I wonder if Im going to have a mess trying to tie up buds in the tent with nothing to tie to????? I will have to turn creative at the end Im thinking or not?? My yard buds needed support and wonder about my tent????
Namaste
Depends on how fat them buds get brother..I would suggest doing it on a need to thing:thumb:

Im wondering if Im going to struggle to support them. What fun eh!!!
I got a lil experience with yarn this year. The yarn absorbs water and might go to 50lb test fish line.
Namaste my brother!!!!! Im very happy Weed man@!@!@!@
Iam happy for you brother :) :tommy::tommy:

Iam gonna take the main cola off the T.D tonite... Can anyone say (partial harvest) Sativa plants all seem to ripen slower on the lower parts reguardless of amount of light, Indicas on the other hand seem to ripen more together in my opinon:rip: (who says autos aren't tuff) :high-five:

Very nice..I just harvested my trainwrecks. .this time I did much better than my first auto harvest..im catching on I think..thanks for all the info..peace Wm

Iam gonna take the main cola off the T.D tonite... Can anyone say (partial harvest) Sativa plants all seem to ripen slower on the lower parts reguardless of amount of light, Indicas on the other hand seem to ripen more together in my opinon:rip: (who says autos aren't tuff) :high-five:
I was wondering if you double harvest indoors like outdoors and I guess you do. Ive got 6 weeks until harvest.

Re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

Hey weedman, hows things? That think different sure is pretty looking brother. Great job.
I wanted to share an update on my blue treacle with you. I know your yields were about the same as my first go with it but i really think im gonna smash it with this go around. I hope so anyway... This is the kind of smoke i wouldn't mind having a lot of around. Lol
420-magazine-mobile115815010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564670931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787128284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886691399.jpg

Happy growing, brother.
P.S. she is at about day 50 or so and just now starting to slow down the stretch. Im planning on another 40 or 50 days if it goes like the last one.

Re: Fast Buds Girl Scout Cookies Auto & Blue Treacle Auto Grow - 300W LED

Hey weedman, hows things? That think different sure is pretty looking brother. Great job.
I wanted to share an update on my blue treacle with you. I know your yields were about the same as my first go with it but i really think im gonna smash it with this go around. I hope so anyway... This is the kind of smoke i wouldn't mind having a lot of around. Lol
420-magazine-mobile115815010.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1564670931.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1787128284.jpg
420-magazine-mobile886691399.jpg

Happy growing, brother.
P.S. she is at about day 50 or so and just now starting to slow down the stretch. Im planning on another 40 or 50 days if it goes like the last one.
Man!! Iam smiling so big right now for you brother:high-five: Great work :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom