Cookies & Spice & Everything Nice

Good day growers!! Update 10/04/16 - Today I'm going to call it day #1 for these lovely ladies. I have been really babying them and mounding my medium up around the base of the plant, i think this makes for a better root structure when doing this when they are young. Had to hit them with a dose of plain 6.0 ph'd water yesterday, next watering i will start them out slow on the FF Big Bloom and up it as i go. Heat as been running a good 75 degrees and humidity running around 55% so all seems good on that end. Here is a few photos of my baby girls.

Happy Growing My Friends!! :thumb:

GSC #1
IMG_20161004_134420.jpg

GSC #2 Before mounding medium up around her.
IMG_20161004_134434.jpg

AS #1
IMG_20161004_134411.jpg

AS #2
IMG_20161004_134347.jpg

Good evening growers! 10/11/16 - Update Day #7 for these lovely girls i have going. Been hitting them with 2tbs of Big Bloom when watering with turkey baster around the plant. I think they are off to a good start and seem to be happy so far. The Afghan Skunk is really starting to take off and here soon will start pony tailing them to let that light in. I'm impressed on how quick these auto-flowering plants grow compared to my past strains and I'm liking it.. Happy Glowering My Friends!!

GSC #1
337.jpeg

GSC #2
435.jpeg

Afghan Skunk #1
1161.jpeg

Afghan Skunk #2
249.jpeg

Good day growers.. Today has been a busy day as i made some bubble hash out of the sugar leaf and bud trim from last harvest. Got it all done and pressed out and waiting for it to dry some to try it in my hash pipe. I have to say this bubble hash is some earthy and spicy smelling stuff, really looking forward to medicating with this to see how it works.. Happy Growing!!

IMG_20161012_152256.jpg

2016-10-12_15-24-56.jpg

Good evening growers! Well i started the 6hr pony tailing on the Afghan Skunk this evening to let more light into the lower nodes. will do this every other day till we get some bottom growth on them. All my girls seem happy with no sings of stress so far. I plane on raising the light in another week as these girls do there thing. I think my two Afghan Skunks is going to be some big bushy girls by the looks of them. Been really putting the love to them. I will be upping the Big Bloom next week to 3tbs per gal on all plants and that's going to be my limit on the nutes for them.

Pony Tailing Afghan Skunk
IMG_20161012_162633.jpg

IMG_20161012_162633.jpg

Group Photo
IMG_20161012_162917.jpg

Good Day growers! 10/16/2016 Update - Day 13 for the girls. Today i wanted to jump on and give my weekly update on this grow. I have been pony tailing all but the last GSC that came up and they are doing fine with it. Today i put the fem cut on both Afghan Skunk plants and plan on doing the same with the GSC when ready. Will be upping the nutes this week to 3tbs per gal of FF big bloom and doing my pony tailing on them. Going to let the Afghan Skunk heal a few day's from the fem cut then i will start pony tailing them again. I will be waiting a little longer to raise the light on them, should be soon though.. Happy Growing My Friends!!

Afghan Skunk #1
IMG_20161016_132008.jpg

Afghan Skunk #2
IMG_20161016_132033.jpg

GSC #1
IMG_20161016_132027.jpg

GSC #2
IMG_20161016_132019.jpg

Afghan Skunk After Fem Cut
IMG_20161016_132811.jpg

Group Photo Of My Girls
IMG_20161016_133141.jpg

10/18/2016 Update. Day 15 - Good evening growers! Got busy with the girls this evening and got the GSC Fimmed out on the 4th Nodes. I also topped out both Afghan Skunks and did some tucking of some fan leaves. Been hitting them this week with 3tbs per gal of the FF Big Bloom with a ph'd water of 6.5 with turkey baster. It seems like every time i look at these girls they grow, the main stalks on all the plants look very nice & sturdy and the Nodes is growing nice and close just like i wanted them to. I have noticed in week two the growth spurt on the Afghan Skunks is just amazing.. About time for Smokers420 to medicate on a little of this bubble hash i made to take care of this back pain.. As Always, Happy Growing My Friends!!

:hookah:

Afghan Skunk, Two day's into being Fimmed out, and before being topped and tucked!
IMG_20161018_175320.jpg

Good day growers! 10/20/2016 - Today I went ahead and raised the light about 5in" do to the growth on these lovely ladies.
Watered them yesterday and checked the runoff and to my surprise it was a perfect 6.5Ph. I think that Agriculture Lime is working
it's magic. I'm just amazed on the Afghan skunk on how big and bushy they are gettIng, and the Girl Scout Cookies is not far behind.
Going to be doing some LTS here in the next day or so on the Afghan Skunk and will be doing the same with the GSC when time. Hope everything is good in your world. Happy Growing My Friends!

10/20/16 Day - 26/17 Into growth cycle and these girls are really taking off. As you can tell Fimming them out caused no visible stress on them what so ever. I just wanted to let everyone see how much growth i have gotten in two day's from last update with photo's. GSC # 2 The last to come up out of the bunch is the runt, but she is bouncing back with full force as you can see. Might be able to do some topping on the GSC this weekend, we will see. From what i can tell i think I'm going to have some monster plants going here. All the plants seem to be Happy with my Smokers420 Grow Big Medium Mix i have them growing in. I will be starting them out this weekend with some LST to let the sunshine in for better undergrowth and will be trimming a few of the bottom fan leaves off the Afghan Skunk plants as well. Hope all is well in your world.. Happy Growing My Friends!!

Girl Scout Cookie # 1
GSC_1.jpeg

Girl Scout Cookie # 2
GSC_2.jpeg

Afghan Skunk # 1
AS_1.jpeg

Afghan Skunk # 2
AS_2.jpeg

Afghan Skunk # 1 Stalk
AS_1_Stalk.jpeg

Good day growers! Today I went on a little shopping spree for some items I needed for my girls. I have decided for this grow I'm going to do all organic and not use the tiger bloom for this grow. I have decided to go with a Aerated compost tea instead of the tiger bloom for flowering. I will now use 0-12-0 Buried Treasures phos seabird guano with my ff big bloom to make my aerated tea for flowering. Got a nice air stone today and also a new pH pen and another bottle of big bloom so life is good. Hope all is good in your world. Happy Growing My Frinds!!

received_1141064832639923.jpeg

received_1141069682639438.jpeg

Good day growers! 10/24/16 Day 29/21 Just wanted to give a quick update today on my girls.
I took some of the under growth off both Afghan Skunk plants over the weekend and did a little cleaning of the tent.
I also checked the pH of the soil over this weekend and it was 6.0 witch works for me.

All the plants seem to be doing well after getting the main tops Fimmed out. And i topped on all of the secondary branches of all the plants and it didn't seem to stress them at all so far.

I have noticed though that the Afghan Skunk #1 is stretching a little more so then the others plants is.

Checked on them this AM, and I'm starting to see some flowering site locations starting on them.

So today I started my Aerated compost tea that i will be Aerating for 24hrs.

The compost for my Tea consist of
1-gal of pH'd water.
1-cup Smokers420 Organic Grow Big mix ( My own medium recipe )
1-1/2 tbs of Buried Treasures phos seabird guano 0-12-0
2-tbs of blackstrap molasses unsulphured to feed the microbes in the tea.

I added everything but the molasses into a ladies panty hoes and hung it from pcv pipe into 6.5 pH'd water with the molasses mixed well in water. I also hooked the air stone i got up and dropped it into the tea to start the brew.

I will start the tea on them all tomorrow and see how this works out for them.
Reason i changed my mine to do this grow organic is i have grown organically in the past and it just seems to make the herbs taste & high so much better in the end. Here is a few photo's i took today.

Hope all is well in your world..
And as Always, Happy Growing My Friends!! :high-five:

Girl Scout Cookie # 1
IMG_20161024_122509.jpg

As you can see in this photo above the top of the plant is looking all wild looking and the tips of the fans are trimmed. This is where the fimmed cut was done last week.

Girl Scout Cookie # 2 ( Daddy's little Runt! )
IMG_20161024_122519.jpg

Afghan Skunk # 1
IMG_20161024_122537.jpg

Afghan Skunk # 2
IMG_20161024_122543.jpg

Aerated Compost Tea Being Brewed
IMG_20161024_122205.jpg

What recipe for the tea are you folks using?

For this grow Fuzz I'm using my own.
1 cup Smokers420 Organic Grow Big Mix ( My own medium recipe )
1 - 1/2 tbs of Buried Treasures phos seabird guano 0-12-0
and 2tbs of blackstrap molasses unsulphured per gal of water.
I have used all types of guanos in the past for veg and flowering and they seem to work very well in a tea
mixed with some nice organic soil.

Back
Top Bottom